I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBG, glad go see yo are still arond beatiful!!

Hi ya sexy, You know I could never really stay away from here, I love to tease you guys to much...I may have to be here early this friday to see what kinda trouble I can get into.... LOL (Big Hugs)

Good to meet you too!
I think Matt is growing on me, but I have such a soft spot for Dave ******t. I loved Catherine Tate, she is such a great comic actress, my mind wanders back to her shreiking "you want to mate?". Loved that episode!

Hope you are all ready for Christmas.... I just can't face writing all the cards this year, maybe a donation to a good charity instead.

Yes Matt isn't that bad, but I do love Dave.... Catherine Tate she was awesome....As for Christmas, I'm as ready as I'm going to be....

Hi ya sexy, You know I could never really stay away from here, I love to tease you guys to much...I may have to be here early this friday to see what kinda trouble I can get into.... LOL (Big Hugs)

Good to meet you too!
I think Matt is growing on me, but I have such a soft spot for Dave ******t. I loved Catherine Tate, she is such a great comic actress, my mind wanders back to her shreiking "you want to mate?". Loved that episode!

Hope you are all ready for Christmas.... I just can't face writing all the cards this year, maybe a donation to a good charity instead.

Yes Matt isn't that bad, but I do love Dave.... Catherine Tate she was awesome....As for Christmas, I'm as ready as I'm going to be....
You sexy "stalker/lurker" you!!!!

I'm in the mood for a younger person to sit on my knee an dwould welcum any offers ;)

morning everyone!

And a nice, crisp smack to you Brat :) your ass looks like it needed one!

CB--

I think that should take a little credit for your reputation.

Again, it is a VERY good thing.

We need more obedient little girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back