The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT~

I wasn't sure how this night would end. Badly, was my first thought. Imagine my surprise when it didn't.

I need proof that only time and effort can provide.
 
Last Thought

I find myself coming here less and less often.

Time to get to work on owed pieces so I can go back to other places.
 
Has been a very long 72 hours, love...

thus the sigh.

Also~

happy dance, but tis a sleepy, barely noted booty wiggle as the Wolf is overly tired.

I can not wait to read it, darlin'.

:eek:

Kisses her forehead, nose, and lips

You. Sleep when you get home. Or I will growl at you.

Gently fondles the sleepy, wiggling booty

Post is up.
 
After accidentally saying "boys balls" three times in a story directly after the pope one.... I'm pretty sure I'm going to get calls.
 
snickers then stops, quickly

I haven't checked in a couple of days...my brain is going to melt, isn't it?

gulps

It certainly couldn't have helped that carpal tunnel he was grumbling about....
Take that as you wish.
 
LT:

you know that phlebotimist was doing just fine with the draw until she was pulling the needle out. Then somehow she fucked up epicly. Now that vein is a huge raised bruise that hurts like hell because she blew the SOB on her way out.
 
I see Scuttles' owie didn't prevent a tumblr explosion.

snickers then stops, quickly

I haven't checked in a couple of days...my brain is going to melt, isn't it?

gulps

It certainly couldn't have helped that carpal tunnel he was grumbling about....
Take that as you wish.

He queues them up, found out that the max was 300 at a time. So he put in 300. I only know this cause he had to brag the other night. And it's possible that he's queued up like 300 more.

Where he's found 300 things to post is beyond me. But it's Bubbles, so I've learned not to ask or to just laugh at him.

I'm not even going to look at Tumblr, those damn suit pics are there just to drive me a little insane.
 
Last Thought

It's the same old shit, isn't it? I could be gone for weeks and it would still remain the same old shit.

I never thought it would devolve like this, become like this.

Tis sad. Very fucking sad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top