Diner Attraction

xxerikamariexx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Posts
6,533
She was a curvy young girl who had moved to the small town for college. The fall was brutal, nothing to do. The leaves were falling and she could hear the chirping of the birds but that was as exciting as the scenery was. She recently got a job at a little diner. The regular customers were always nice to her but the middle of nowhere vibe wasn't her thing. She was a bit on the nerdy side. She wore black rimmed glasses that were sometimes too loose, so she'd have to push them up. Her hips were slightly curvy and she had a nice chest. She worked and studied and didn't have much time for guys. Not like guys were interested in her anywhere.

A regular customer came in every single day around 9am. He was always wearing a suit and she noticed he had a wedding ring on. He always smiled at her and she smiled back. She approached his table. "Your usual? Coffee and muffin?" She asked. She was almost intimidated by him; he was good looking and the way he smiled at her made her feel good about herself. He probably took pity on her but the way he smiled at her made her feel pretty...for once.

ooc: Looking for some flirting, sexual tension...not right into sex. Send me a PM if interested.
 
He walked into the diner around the same time that he always did and made his way back to the usual booth in the corner that he would sit in every day. He sat down and opened up the newspaper and began reading. From the corner of his eye he saw the waitress coming over. She always walked around the restaurant looking like she was pretty confident at her job, but when she would come to his table she seemed to get a nervousness about her. He smiled to himself over it.

She reached the edge of his table and he looked up at her and smiled as she asked about having his usual. "Uhhh yeah I think so. Why mess up a good thing when you've got it going right?"
 
Back
Top