Hickies....

Love them, love marking and being marked (both hickies and bite marks) but for me they should be in places where no one but the one who put it there can see. The mark is a symbol of your loved one and where their mouth has been in the moment of passion, so the mark is a reminder of beautiful moments, a memory stimulator when you look at the mark and remember how it got there.
 
Love them. Wish it was more okay to have them visible--I love how they feel on my neck, but it's not exactly socially acceptable at 36 to have visible marks.
 
I'm 48 and I fucking love them. Knowing that he is marking his territory. I'm happy to have them on my neck where anyone can see them, if they don't like it, don't look. I always feel a little sad as they fade though, so can't wait for the next lot. :devil:
 
Oh yea

Love giving her hickeys on her breasts. Especially when she is close to orgasm, clamping down with my lips, creating a nice suction, and having her wiggle and squirm........
 
I enjoyed giving my wife or then girlfriend these all over her little breasts and inner thighs :) nowadays we're more careful with the little ones since they'd notice momma's " booboos " :rolleyes:
 
I love them all over, except my face obviously lol.
exactly! I'm allowed my kinks. We all are. I hope I never come across someone I am fucking who isn't willing to get dirty with me:)
 
Sure it can be seen as tacky by some, but to hell with it, because it's an expression of love/lust. Nothing like being with someone, giving/receiving a hickie and knowing you're responsible for that if given and either way it's a reminder of fun times had.
 
I love nipple hickies! When I'm really horny and there's no one around I'll take matters into my own hands and suck my own nipples to give myself a hickie. I love the popping suction sound when I release my nipple from my mouth.
 
Marking

Enjoying all the women here who take pleasure in being marked, having visible reminders of the pleasure and more.

G
 
Back
Top