YAHOO CHAT Thread - New

Status
Not open for further replies.
amanda_d6969 ... looking to chat with guys and gals 18-40. If you message me, please introduce yourself first and tell me a little about yourself as I don't reply to random HI's from strangers/trolls.

Message sent on Yahoo
 
Good morning ladies...anyone want to share a morning cup of coffee and some chat? Seth6L38208 on YIM
 
Looking to share a morning cup of java with some one that wants to chat about fantasies. jmckis on yahoo.
 
Blackrockeral

Looking forward to hearing from any fine lovers of all things African-American. Again looking for guys younger than me that are fit as well as feminine or studly. Guys, I'm not into online cuckoldry.
Looking for women of any shape and build. I'm pretty indiscriminate. Doesn't mean I'll like everyone right off the bat, but I don't have any specifications when it comes to women.
 
Be on for a while, message me with your a roleplay idea missemily024. The naughty the better.
 
Would like to chat with couples and select single females....
Dominant Male 58
wife sharing. submissive couples.. most subjects open for discussion
SexuallyJaded on Yahoo
 
Ladies!!!

Hey,

I'm a m/54 hanging out on YIM (as strongmstr07), looking to chat with ladies about sex, fantasies, past experiences, whatever you like.

Check out some of my stories if you like. BTW, don't let the screenname fool you. I am not a hardcore Dom guy, although I have played that way a few times.

I'm waiting.....
 
I'm looking for someone to chat with. Nothing too serious. Just a chat, get to know each other, and if we click move on to something sexual. PM me for my yahoo id
 
hii

Top minded bi guy here
Wanting to chat
Yahoo id is shc917
Men m women both are welcome
 
bored and

At work. I'm on yahoo and looking to chat. Hit me up samboski49.
30yo male Latino always up for a good chat about anything.
 
any men up for a roleplay?
i like kinky/taboo. so teacher/student, boss/employee, dad/nanny, (step) dad,daughter, impreg, lactation, public, cheating, etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top