Woman seeks woman for phone sex ;)

Hello! 32/f here and would be very interested in phone or video chat... PP me if interested

Hi, Ladies!

I am a bisexual woman who strongly prefers being with women, and I am looking for another woman to chat with and ultimately have phone sex with. Mutual masturbation really turns me on and I'd love to find someone to talk to while we, well, you know... do the deed! Gah, the thought of this happening is already making me wet! hehe

If you're interested, hit me up. I'm in the USA.

Mariah :heart: xoxo

Sounds good to me..... And NJ here :devil:

Hey ladies. I'm in the mid Atlantic US and I'm 35/f and bi. May I join in the conversation? I like this woman space for LGBT erotica writers. Like Liz Lemmon says when things go right, high fivin' a million angels!

Hey ladies. I'm in the mid Atlantic US and I'm 35/f and bi. May I join in the conversation? I like this woman space for LGBT erotica writers. Like Liz Lemmon says when things go right, high fivin' a million angels!

never enough sexy ladies in any conversation :)

Sneaking into this thread just to high five the million angels... and maybe low five you ladies :rolleyes:

I loooove mutual masturbation and have never heard another woman on voice. I am definitely interested. Feel free to PM me!

Back