Control or simple Fetish

anthilly

----
Recently I have found that I enjoy the idea of having the ability to choose what a woman wears (particularity the panties) The idea appeals to me because of the idea that they will think of me and what I want to do to them all day while they wear them.

My question to you all is this. Does this fall more under a control or pantie fetish? And is there anyone else who shares this or is there anyone who would let me do this for them?

Recently I have found that I enjoy the idea of having the ability to choose what a woman wears (particularity the panties) The idea appeals to me because of the idea that they will think of me and what I want to do to them all day while they wear them.

My question to you all is this. Does this fall more under a control or pantie fetish? And is there anyone else who shares this or is there anyone who would let me do this for them?

Depends on the situation. I have been with men who enjoyed picking out the panties then asking me to wear them (panty fetish) and men who instructed me what to wear (more of a control dynamic with panties or whatever was on their mind).

Super yummy because either way he is expressing appreciation for what I offer as long as he isn't a jerk about it.

No I won't let you do this for me.

For me it falls under panty fetish. I get a thrill out of the same thing.

Depends on the situation. I have been with men who enjoyed picking out the panties then asking me to wear them (panty fetish) and men who instructed me what to wear (more of a control dynamic with panties or whatever was on their mind).

Super yummy because either way he is expressing appreciation for what I offer as long as he isn't a jerk about it.

No I won't let you do this for me.

Hmm, the last bit was just a bit of a add on :D gotta ask or you can never receive

Never thought of it being two different fetishes tho

I'd say more control, but only because you're controlling what they're thinking by doing it. I dress my girls entirely. They run everything by me before we go out. However, it's because I have a good eye for these things and I want them to be as hot and sexy as possible so everyone drools.

Back