Be as boring as possible.

Sometimes I don’t know what to do, so I find old threads and write new sentences in a window and then hit “Submit Reply,” which moves the thread to the front of the group of active threads. I heard someone once call this “bumping” a thread.

Yawn.

I think I'll go out to the yard, and collect the various twigs and branches, probably organize them by genus and species! Maybe even upload that data into a database :cool:

Another round of Free Cell. Only 76 more games and the tournament is over.

Last edited:
Reading this thread at seven on a sat night all ready in my granny style pjs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been thinking about it for weeks, talking to friends and spending time on discussion boards. I’ve created a spreadsheet. I’m finally doing it.

I’m switching from the Glide brand Pro-Health mint flossers to the new GUM Advanced Care, with the control-grip handle and patented shred-resistance.

Don’t try to change my mind. DONE.

40 sweaters is a lot for one man to own. I knew I could wear each one by Christmas, but I also knew to be successful I would need to start right away and I would need a plan. The spreadsheet organized the sweaters by color and style and had columns to list the date worn and links to picture proof. Without this vital aid, I would have no chance of remembering what I had and had not worn as I went through nearly 6 weeks of sweater wearing.

40 sweaters is a lot for one man to own. I knew I could wear each one by Christmas, but I also knew to be successful I would need to start right away and I would need a plan. The spreadsheet organized the sweaters by color and style and had columns to list the date worn and links to picture proof. Without this vital aid, I would have no chance of remembering what I had and had not worn as I went through nearly 6 weeks of sweater wearing.

Oh, I hear ya. I dreamed I was wearing a blue sweater once. I thought it was purple, I think, but in the dream I realized, “Hey, this is blue. It’s a blue sweater.” I looked at the tag in the dream and saw that it was a 82-18 cotton-polyester mix.

Oh, I hear ya. I dreamed I was wearing a blue sweater once. I thought it was purple, I think, but in the dream I realized, “Hey, this is blue. It’s a blue sweater.” I looked at the tag in the dream and saw that it was a 82-18 cotton-polyester mix.

The color categories were simple at first, but then it was like well is this lavender or lilac? Is this silver or gray? If the stone and the indigo sweaters are speckled, does that matter? Where the fuck do I put fairisle?

Browsing eBay...oh look! No, never mind, I already have a toaster cozy.

folding underwear. categorizing each style into its own pile.
quick dry. boxers. briefs. hip huggers. each pile in ROYGBIV color order. then shades of gray from black to white. I hate prints. plaids are even worse.

Last edited:
Back