Shy no longer....

No...not really...unless that is what you desire *chuckles*. You just look like a woman that any man would be privileged to serve. Your voice is amazing too!
Well thank you! Are you the type that would like to hear it give an order or two? Hmmm?
*runs a finger over the cat tail whip at her waist....cuz ya know...she just carries it like that....all time*

more girls on Lit should do this. your voice is very sexy and I'm sure you could find a more erotic way to use this if you should choose to do so
Thank you very much! I am sure I could find -lots- of ways to use my powers for evil, but I prefer to carefully craft the presentation to represent the way of the bunny :)

/giggle
That is a tall order! I dunno if my bunny tail can handle it!

I would enjoy finding out, and I am sure you would enjoy it too ;)
Listened to your new voice message... Oh gawd, I love your voice. It is so sensual and seductive... and I do enjoy the sleep naked part ;):devil:

Well thank you! Are you the type that would like to hear it give an order or two? Hmmm?
*runs a finger over the cat tail whip at her waist....cuz ya know...she just carries it like that....all time*

If it would please you Mistress...

*feeling a throbbing between my legs...getting very hard*

i always love to serve a beautiful woman...

And how may i please my Mistress?:devil:

Last edited:
oh?

Perhaps I can add a little something to your toy box for these domming moments, Mistress.

Not at all...but I have perpetually cold toes...this will become clear shortly.
/laugh
*tilts head to side and bites lower lip* how cold? Would a foot massage do any good?

I dunno...I tend to snort with something is really funny /blush
I so want to hear you snort.....lol Knowng you, It's probably sexy as all get out!

Yes...yes. *nods thoughtfully and starts scribbling down a list on her clipboard*
We are going to need...clamps, a flashlight, one stocking, 8 pillows, a coil of rope, and one cherry.
*flashes a grin and giggles*
Wait...make that two cherries.
*scribbles it down*

Don't forget a bucket of ice, two gallons of milk, a bottle of champagne, and an electric toothbrush.

I Love hearing you giggle. Keep up the sound bites as long as you can, they are amazing. Have a great morning MBC.

I would enjoy finding out, and I am sure you would enjoy it too ;)
Listened to your new voice message... Oh gawd, I love your voice. It is so sensual and seductive... and I do enjoy the sleep naked part ;):devil:
Well a girl has to be comfortable! /beam

If it would please you Mistress...

*feeling a throbbing between my legs...getting very hard*

i always love to serve a beautiful woman...

And how may i please my Mistress?:devil:
I demand...a shrubbery! /giggle
I couldn't resist. Hmm....you know...I have always wanted to have a man paint my toes. Let's do that! *bounce*
I mean...yes! Do that! *cracks whip*

Perhaps I can add a little something to your toy box for these domming moments, Mistress.
/giggle
I think there is a missed Bunny business opportunity here!

I could listen to that voice for hours....;)

...and I do like a girl who sleeps naked- I so wish you were in my bed!
Hrm...I will need to start thinking of topics more interesting than my shoot from the hip ramble sessions! /laugh
Oooh...just got an idea!

*tilts head to side and bites lower lip* how cold? Would a foot massage do any good?
That will -always- do some good. *extends her feet and wriggles her toes*

I so want to hear you snort.....lol Knowng you, It's probably sexy as all get out!
Oh man! I would have to be seriously bribed to let you all hear me snort. Like...seeeriously bribed. Two shrubberies at least.

Don't forget a bucket of ice, two gallons of milk, a bottle of champagne, and an electric toothbrush.
*stops writing and peeks at you over her glasses*
Damn. I like your style.
/giggle

I could definitely eat a chocolate-covered bunny for a few hours... ;) Right before the wiggling and hopping!
Oh! Cute. I hadn't even thought of the chocolate bunny reference. Seems like that should be an Easter photo shoot right there.

That's three things I could enjoy very much. When you bow, do it facing away from me. :devil:
Well we can just say it's theater in the round....then everyone will get a view! /wink

Well a girl has to be comfortable! /beam

And I DEFINITELY want you to be comfortable ;) ...But so does a guy, I definitely sleep the same way. I actually find it tough when I am at a hotel, or someone else's place where you may be sharing a room or something of the like and need to wear clothes to bed... so uncomfortable indeed.

Here is another go at this whole talky talky thing!
I hope you all enjoy my Bunny Ramblings!
http://soundcloud.com/missbunnycandy/bunny-sound-byte

What a Hump Day Treat !!! Happy Hump Day Miss Bunny !!! Enjoyed doesn't covered it .. Loved it is more like it .. Tho you didn't mention your Eyes .. Very Sexy for sure MBC and a great idea Good Looking .. Thanks For Sharing .. Gonna try and make You Blush a Little more .. :D .... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

How the hell have I missed this thread up to now???

Needless to say, subscribed :D :rose:

I'm rock hard just sitting here, you are the sexiest woman on Lit, period!

And I DEFINITELY want you to be comfortable ;) ...But so does a guy, I definitely sleep the same way. I actually find it tough when I am at a hotel, or someone else's place where you may be sharing a room or something of the like and need to wear clothes to bed... so uncomfortable indeed.
I wear the fake out t shirt on top and nothing underneath in those situations :p

What a Hump Day Treat !!! Happy Hump Day Miss Bunny !!! Enjoyed doesn't covered it .. Loved it is more like it .. Tho you didn't mention your Eyes .. Very Sexy for sure MBC and a great idea Good Looking .. Thanks For Sharing .. Gonna try and make You Blush a Little more .. :D .... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
/giggle
Thank you so much for a lovely 'Hump Day' message!

Actually you have a very sultry sexy voice.
Mmm...I feel like I should do a Lauren Bacall impression now...To Have and Have Not anyone?

I LOVE your giggle..now..to hear a moan...:D
Oh darling....I do so like how your mind works!

I may be late to the party, but I must say, THAT is one delicious derriere :)
*wiggles hips*
There is no late to a never ending party!

How the hell have I missed this thread up to now???

Needless to say, subscribed :D :rose:

I'm rock hard just sitting here, you are the sexiest woman on Lit, period!
/blush
Well my goodness! Thank you for such high praise! I am very pleased that you -and- your member are enjoying it /wink

Sounds great, lets get to it now shall we? :D
Let's go!

I thoroughly enjoy your bunny ramblings, I actually will be looking forward to the next installment
Awwww! I will put another one up soon! I will ponder a topic perhaps.

I wear the fake out t shirt on top and nothing underneath in those situations :p

/giggle
Thank you so much for a lovely 'Hump Day' message!

Mmm...I feel like I should do a Lauren Bacall impression now...To Have and Have Not anyone?

Oh darling....I do so like how your mind works!

*wiggles hips*
There is no late to a never ending party!

/blush
Well my goodness! Thank you for such high praise! I am very pleased that you -and- your member are enjoying it /wink

Let's go!

Awwww! I will put another one up soon! I will ponder a topic perhaps.

It works in dirty ways honey!

Back