Because Big Sister Says So!

EmpressJosephine

Mistress of Role-Plays
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Posts
14,652
attachment.php


CHAPTER TWO



Starring:

CCorteeze as "Cathy," age 20.

EmpressJosephine as "Marie," age 19.

KaseE as "Casey," age 18.

PrincepsCyberius as "Gus," age 18.


With special guest star:


DawnODay as "Dawn."




Table of Contents

1 - Surrendering to Love and Pleasure.

2 -
The New Way in a New Day.





Prologue to Chapter Two

When we started this story, with its themes of incest by blackmail and BDSM, I placed it in the Sexual Role Playing forum , assuming that it would not include much character development, contemplation, and dialogue. As it turns out, this story has more of those than almost any of my others. So rather than continue this story there, we’re starting the next chapter here, in the Online Role Playing forum .



 
Last edited:
CHAPTER TWO: The New Way in a New Day

CHAPTER TWO
The New Way in a New Day



Marie awoke as the morning twilight made the room and its contents just perceptible. She might have dismissed her vivid memories of the previous night as just an erotic dream, except she recognized immediately that she lay on her side at the left edge of her parents’ bed. She faced out toward the room and could feel from the sloped pull of the mattress that others occupied the king-sized bed behind her.

She turned around slowly and propped herself up on her left elbow. Her older sister, now mistress, Cathy lay on her back, her soft snore more like a relaxing purr. Beyond her, Marie’s boyfriend Gus and her younger sister Casey snuggled together asleep. For the rest of the week, Gus remained off-limits to Marie. Casey would serve as his slave.

With the combined heat of four bodies warming the bed, they had kicked the covers down, exposing everyone above the waist. Cathy’s large, firm breasts rose from her chest, pulled somewhat to each side. Marie could discern her relatively small nipples, and had to resist the urge to kiss, lick, and suck them. A sultry warmth began to spread from her loins.

Before last night, she had never looked at women’s breasts sexually. Then, Cathy blackmailed Gus and her into becoming her
sex slaves, and trained Marie to become her designated “Lesbian Slut.” While she had gone to sleep last night comfortable, even pleased, with this, Marie had worried she would awake feeling differently. She now knew she had not changed her mind. She desired to first tease Cathy’s breasts, then kiss down to between her legs and feel her squirm and tremble beneath her in cunnilingus induced orgasm.

Not yet, Marie decided. Her sisters and boyfriend looked so comfortable and content as they slept, she did not want to disturb them. Instead, she settled her head on Cathy’s shoulder, as she had as last night came to an end, and again fell quickly to sleep.

 
Casey wakes up smiling. Gus's already familiar and unmistakably male scent fills her nostrils. Her head remains on his left shoulder, just as she had fallen asleep the night before.

Casey opens her eyes. The sun has risen and enters the bedroom at a sharp angle, illuminating it with its warm glow. Raising her head slightly, she sees Cathy and Marie mirroring her and Gus's position, with Marie's head resting on Cathy's right shoulder. Casey's smile widens.

She marvels at how well Cathy's plan to blackmail Marie and Gus has worked. In doing so, it took twists she and Cathy had not anticipated. Now, Casey herself has become Gus's slave, even as he, like Marie, remains subservient to Cathy. Casey could not imagine a better result.

Feeling awake and restless, Casey thinks of her traditional way of waking Cathy on mornings when just they sleep together. She can adapt this to serving Gus. Moving slowly and gently, she uncovers his naked, lean body. His penis already appears slightly engorged, flopped over toward his right hip. Sliding silently down the side of the bed, she takes it into her mouth and sucks softly.
 
Gus woke up slowly when he felt someone pull back the bed clothes. His eyes popped open when that same person sucked his penis into her mouth. Sitting part way up, he saw Casey's long blond tresses spread across his hips as her tongue urged his already stiffening organ to full erection.

The incredible events of the previous night occurred to him then. Looking to his right, he found his girlfriend Marie asleep, her head resting on her older sister Cathy's right shoulder, both naked and exposed from the waist up. Now fully erect, he laid back to let their younger sister continue to fellate his now fully engorged member. A broad grin lit Chris's face as he considered himself the luckiest man in the world.
 
Casey smiles around Gus's stiffening organ as he sits up with a start. She wonders if Marie ever woke him up this way, and has to admit she hopes not. While they have no jealousy between them, Casey's competitive nature has her wanting Gus to find her at least as good a lover as her sister.

Now fully awake, Gus's penis comes alive in her mouth, quickly growing fully erect. For now, she focuses on stimulating its head with her tongue, moving her right hand in place to stroke its shaft. She pays close attention to Gus's reactions, still trying to learn exactly what he likes.
 
Reveille



Movement on the other side of the bed brought Marie from her light sleep. She opened her eyes and lifted her head slightly off Cathy’s shoulder to see Casey giving Gus fellatio. Marie had resisted the urge to take liberties with Cathy earlier, but now realized that Casey had shown the appropriate way for a slave to wake her owner.

Using her feet to gently push the bed covers down to the end of the bed, Marie slid halfway down its length herself. Cathy’s legs lay only slightly parted, so Marie started by kissing her pubes, just above her clitoris.


 
Cathy knew this routine. Her waking smile widened when she remembered that her sister Marie, rather than Casey, now kissed her womanhood. Sighing appreciatively, Cathy spread her thighs.
 
A New Way of Relating



Marie smiled when Cathy sighed and spread her legs to give Marie’s tongue full access to her womanhood. It meant her mistress approved of the way Marie had chosen to awaken her.

My “mistress,” the term echoed in Marie’s mind as she savored the day’s first taste of Cathy’s vagina. I already think of her as my “mistress” — not “Cathy,” not “sister” — but as my “mistress”!

She actually giggled with surprised delight, then commenced cunnilingus with determined enthusiasm.


 
Gus had other girlfriends before Marie, some better at oral sex than others. Those skilled at fellatio understood that the mouth should not simply become a surrogate vagina. Instead, such a woman took advantage of all that the mouth had to offer -- lips, tongue, even teeth -- to stimulate a man in ways her simple womanhood could not. Casey, as she used her right hand to stroke Gus's shaft, leaving her mouth to focus on its engorged and sensitive head, clearly understood this. In fact, Casey's oral sex skills fully surpassed Marie's, although Gus knew he could never let either of them know that. He limited himself to a sigh and saying: "Good morning, Case. You're really quite good at that, you know."
 
Gus's penis comes alive in Casey's mouth, quickly growing fully erect. At first, she focuses on stimulating its head with her tongue, usine her right hand to stroke its shaft.

"Good morning, Case," she hears Gus's deep voice. "You're really quite good at that, you know."

She smiles around his stiff organ. She loves when he calls her "Case." Only he does that, and it's like his pet name for her.

Pet name, she thinks, still grinning. That's right, I'm his pet... his slave.

Wanting to please, she lowers her head, taking him deeply into her mouth as her tongue dances around his shaft.
 
Friendly Competition



“Good morning, Case,” Marie hears her boyfriend Gus greet her younger sister, who woke him with fellatio. “You’re really quite good at that, you know.”

Feeling a bit competitive, Marie positions herself squarely between her older sister Cathy’s spread legs. Slipping her tongue deep inside Cathy’s womanhood, she then laps at her sodden slit, stopping just long enough to inquire. “And me, Mistress? Am I good at this?”

Not waiting for an answer, she begins flicking her tongue tip rapidly on Cathy’s clitoris.



 
Casey dipped her head, taking Gus more deeply into her mouth as her tongue danced around his shaft. He sighed with approval as his left hand moved down to stroke her long, wavy, strawberry blonde hair. He glanced to his right, appreciating the sublime beauty of Marie giving oral love to Cathy. With his right hand, he started to gently caress Cathy's left breast.
 
"Uuhhng!" Cathy throws her head back and groans when Marie begins flicking her tongue tip rapidly on her clitoris. Then Gus starts fondling her left breast and she purrs. "Hhmmmmnm... Yes... That's good. That's very good...."
 
"Yes..." Cathy purred. "That's good. That's very good...."

"Yes it is," Chris sighed, taking greater liberties with her breasts as Casey continued giving him oral sex.
 
Affirmation



“That’s good,” Cathy purrs as Marie rapidly licks her clitoris. “That’s very good....”

Marie smiles, then sucks the hard bit of flesh between her lips, rubbing it with the tip of her tongue.



 
"That's very good...." Cathy delivered her verdict on Marie's cunnilingus proficiency.

Happy for her sisters, Casey smiled around Gus's erection, deep in her mouth. Sucking softly as she did, she pulled back so that just its engorged head remained past her lips, again gripping the now slick shaft with her hand. Her tongue swirled and danced upon the mushroom shaped head and she started to move her hand up and down the length of its long stem.
 
As good as Marie's continuing cunnilingus felt, and as much as Gus surely enjoyed Casey's fellatio, Cathy wanted to set a precedent. She and Gus had more or less become partners in this venture. They should act the part.

"That's enough for now, you horny sluts," Cathy announced, moving her feet to Marie's shoulders and kicking her away to emphasize the points. "You sluts go make a simple breakfast while Gus and I stay here and make love. Now scoot!"

Kicking Casey away next, she flipped over onto Gus and mounted his slick erection cowgirl style, moaning appreciatively as it slid up into her.
 
Last edited:
"You sluts go make a simple breakfast while Gus and I stay here and make love," Cathy commanded as she literally kicked Marie and Casey virtually out of the bed. "Now scoot!"

Cathy flipped over onto Gus and mounted his slick erection cowgirl style, moaning appreciatively as he slid into her. Gus smiled up at her, unabashedly ogling her slim body with its firm round breasts. Reaching up with both hands, he cupped and caressed them, flicking her erect nipples with his thumbs.
 
Artistic Appreciation



“That’s enough for now, you horny sluts.” Cathy’s says as she plants her feet on Marie’s shoulder and pushed her out from between her legs. “You sluts go make a simple breakfast while Gus and I stay here and make love. Now scoot!”

Marie sits up in time to see Cathy next kick Casey away from giving Gus fellatio. Then Cathy flips over onto Gus, mounting him cowgirl style. Marie feels an envious tingle in her own loins as his slick erection disappears up into Cathy, who responds with an appreciative moan.

While his summer tan has faded, Gus retains the long blonde hair and swimmer’s body that once caused Marie’s youngest sister to call him a “beach boy.” Cathy’s figure complements his perfectly. Long dark hair cascades in waves down the back of her slender body of alabaster skin. Pert round breasts the size of large oranges bounce above her flat tummy, tiny waist, and slender hips, leaving it no wonder when Gus reaches up with both hands to cup and caress them, flicking Cathy’s erect nipples with his thumbs.

“Beautiful...” Marie sighs automatically. A decent and entusiastic artist, she has half a mind to sketch the tableau vivant before her. “You too are so beautiful together!”



 
“You too are so beautiful together!” Marie sighs, reminding Gus that his girlfriend remains in the room where he makes enthusiastic love to her older sister. Turning his head to smile at Marie, he lightly pinches Cathy's nipples while arching his back to raise his hips, impaling himself as deeply up into her as he can.
 
"You sluts go make a simple breakfast while Gus and I stay here and make love. Now scoot!"

Knowing what came next, Casey gave Gus's erection one final soft suck just as Cathy's left foot found the crook of her neck and shoulder and kicked her off the bed. She stood to find Cathy had already mounted Gus cowgirl style. She moaned lasciviously as he slid up into her. Casey glanced nervously at Marie and found her staring at the lovers in apparent astonishment.

"Beautiful..." Marie sighed, alleviating Casey's concerns. "You too are so beautiful together!"

Casey moved over, slipped her right arm around her sister's petite waist, and kissed her left shoulder. Casey whispered, "Shall we go make breakfast, or did you want to watch a little longer?"
 
"You two are so beautiful together!" Marie sighed as she watched her boyfriend Gus making love to her older sister Cathy. Gus responded immediately by pinching Cathy's nipples while arching his back to raise his hips, impaling himself as deeply up into her as he can.

"Oh... God that's good...." Cathy moaned, as thrilled by Marie's enthusiastic acceptance of these circumstances as by the ecstasy Gus's motions caused.
 
Spectator Sport



Casey moved over, slipped her right arm around Marie’s petite waist, kissed her left shoulder, and whispered, “Shall we go make breakfast, or did you want to watch a little longer?”

Just then, Gus arched his back to raise his hips, impaling himself even more deeply up into Cathy. She cried out in response: “Oh... God that’s good....”

Marie softly bit her lower lip, then spoke. “I’d like to watch a bit more.”


 
“I'd like to watch a bit more,” Marie declared as she gazed upon her boyfriend Gus making love to her older sister Cathy. Her younger sister Casey smiled in understanding as she slipped behind Marie and reached around her nude body to caress Marie's left breast. Casey's right hand moved down between Marie's thighs and began to lightly stroke her womanhood.
 
Through the haze of ecstasy, Cathy heard her sister's soft confession. "I'd like to watch a bit more."

Still rocking her hips upon Gus, she turned her head to see Marie standing near the corner of the bed with Casey behind her. Casey's left hand fondled Marie's breasts while her right hand moved down between her legs.

"That's right, Casey," Cathy encouraged breathlessly. "Make her come as she watches this. Make her want to see me fuck her boyfriend just like I taught her to want to lick our pussies!"
 
Back
Top