The Cost of Doing Business (closed)

She moaned in her sleep. Her husband was telling the people watching that his wife was not normally like this.

"My wife is not a slut! She is a faithful wife!" But all she could do was hang on while Travis pounded deeper into her. The desk made a scraping sound as it moved along the floor. Travis grabbed her tits as he fucked her, her hips tilting to accept him. He massaged her nipples as he pulled and pinched them.

"You belong to me, Sweet Cheeks!" Travis whispered in her ear. "You're my personal fuck toy, aren't you? Why let that tiny cock in this hot wet tunnel when you can have this cock fill you whenever you wish."

All she could do was moan.
 
Travis fit his cock between Jessica's labia. Gripping her hip for leverage, he leaned into her. "Fuck," he grunted. Damp as she was, her tight little pussy didn't make it easy.

As a few inches slid into her, Jessica moaned softly in her sleep. Travis froze, concerned that he might have awoken her. But after a few moments, he realized she was still fast asleep.

Encouraged, Travis resumed his progress. It was a pleasurable agony to take her so slowly. He wanted to ram into her delicious depths, but that would almost certainly awake her. He resigned himself to going as slowly as he could.
 
The dream seemed so real. Travis slid his hands down to her hips as Kenneth stood in front of her, yelling.

"Stop fucking him! You are my wife! Act like my wife!"

Travis' huge cock continued to fuck her and she looked up at him. "Kenneth, I love you. But I'm addicted to Travis and his huge cock. Yours is nice but it can't hold a candle to this thing tunneling inside my pussy."

As Travis continued to fuck her, she noted that the secretaries and other women of the office began to draw closer, commenting in the size of Travis' member. "I never saw one that big before." "How can she fit something that big inside her?" She wasn't sharing him with anyone else, she thought to herself.
 
As Travis continued to slowly piston into her, Jessica mumbled aloud. Her dream dialogue was mumbled, so he couldn't make out every word. But he got the impression that she was somewhat energetically confessing her fondness for cock.

And not just any cock, either. She didn't mention his name, but the occasional muffled reference to size made him suspect that she meant him.

The thought excited him. Jessica could put up a pretty convincing front that she did not enjoy the things he did to her. But her dreamtime conversation suggested that beneath this facade, she did not just like fucking him. She actually craved it, like an addiction.

Travis kept his pace steady. His cock was beginning to ache for release, but he wanted to see if he could make Jessica cum in her dream before he did. Or would she wake up first? Only one way to find out.
 
Kenneth kept screaming at her but she couldn't help herself. She could feel herself building towards one massive climax.

"Why are you acting like a slut? Are you my wife? Try acting like it."

Kenneth, I love you...ahhhhhhh...but I'm a slave to Travis' cock. Look at it...ohhhhh...if you fucked me now I wouldn't feel a thing."

She tuned out everyone around her and accepted what was coming. Deep within her, she started quivering as she woke up. She was confused at first but her body was already heading up that hill and as she began to cum she screamed, twitching. She realized that Travis' cock must have been fucking her in her sleep.

She should have known that she couldn't trust him.
 
Jessica's soft moans gradually grew louder and shorter. Her body warmed noticeably as her cries increased. Soon she began to move in time with him, forcing his cock ever deeper. Eventually he felt her own efforts ram his cock through her tightness till he was buried to the hilt.

That definitely roused her to full consciousness. Her response was more raw emotion than coherent thought, so Travis couldn't quite make out what she was saying. But the message of her body was unequivocal as her pussy fluttered against him in another orgasm.

Travis rode along, enjoying the feel of her tight canal trying to coax another womb-filling load out of him. He held off on his own climax, difficult as it was to resist.

"Damn, Jessica," he growled when her spasms subsided. "That's a quite the way to wake up, don't you think?
 
As she slowly came down from her climax, she could feel him still deep within her, her body coating the cock that filled every inch of her void. How long he had been fucking her in her sleep, she had no idea. But due to the nature of her dreams, it must have been a while.

His arm was around her waist, keeping her from sliding off of him and his voice growl in her ear.

Damn, Jessica. That's a quite the way to wake up, don't you think?

She glared, not wanting to admit that it was a hell of a way to wake.

"I should have known that someone like you could not be trusted. Aren't you tired of me yet? Why don't you go fuck someone your own age?"

Without meaning to, her vaginal muscles began gripping the cock firmly entrenched inside her, as if trying to make it cum.
 
Travis strained against her, pushing deep enough to make her cry out. "No, I'm hardly done with you. Your pussy feels too good still. Plenty of life left in it."

"But I like your idea of bringing in another girl. Maybe next time we can have a threesome."

The idea of Jessica and another woman made Travis all the more aroused. "You ever been with another girl, Jessie? I bet you have. You seem thrilled type to experiment. Bet you'd like to try it again, huh?"
 
"No!" He held her tight against him, her body skewered on his massive cock. She would go to prison before she would do that. She had never been with a woman, and would never.

She tried to pull herself off of him. "Listen, you idiot. I never wanted to be fucked by you. I sure don't want some women here. I will go to Kenneth and bare my soul to him. I will go to prison before I will do that. Do you understand me?"

She was adamant about it and continued to squirm trying to get off of Travis' cock.
 
Travis groaned as she bucked against him. 'Feisty this morning. " He could feel his pressure rising with her gyrations.

" So you want me all to yourself. Love my cock so much you'd attack any woman who tries to come between it and you. That's hot!"

Travis punctuated his arousal by ramming himself balls deep into Jessica once more. "Fuck, gonna cum!" he grunted as a wave of cum rocketed into her depths.
 
It was irritating how no matter what she said, he could turn it around to suit him or stroke his ego. The arrogance of the man! No matter how hard she tried, or how much she squirmed, he held her fast and hard against him. She buried her face into her pillow as her sex gripped him tight.

Ramming himself home, he came and filled her up with his seed. She could never imagine that one man could continue to produce so much sperm. She was glad to be on birth control though she still worried. Her last period was overdue and she chalked it up to the stress that she was currently under. Her body was definitely acclimating to his large cock and it had been some time since she and her husband had had sex.

Her life was becoming complicated - more so than she ever thought possible. That little shit Travis!
 
Travis reluctantly withdrew his cock from Jessica after they'd both recovered. "Damn, you've about worn me out," he acknowledged. "You really know how to drain me dry."

Travis threw back the covers so he could stand up. He paused to admire Jessica's naked form. Her gorgeous breasts were now clearly joined by a third, smaller bulge below. After so many hours of sex, Jessica was now visibly plump with his seed.

Seeing it excited him. Would Jessica be able to flatten it out before her husband came home? Or would he even realize that his wife's womb was stuffed with another man's cum?

Thrilled as he was at the idea, Travis did not want to linger to find out. Jessica's husband did not sound that impressive, but who knows what he might do if he learned the truth. Travis had no desire to face off against an angry husband swinging a five iron.

"It's not quite been 24 hours, but I'm not sure I've got anything left," Travis yawned. "Maybe one more, if you think you're up for it. But maybe you're out of stamina, too." He shrugged. "I'm going to take a shower before I go. You can join me if you like."
 
Once he had filled her up with his cum, he pulled out and threw the covers back, getting out of bed. As he stood there watching her, she fought to avoid panicking. It was important that she give an outward appearance of still being in charge. This man was starting to really disturbed her, and not in the way that a happily married woman should be disturbed. And there were other ways that he bothered her. Like the amount of cum that his balls produced. She felt full, her body filled beyond capacity.

It's not quite been 24 hours, but I'm not sure I've got anything left. Maybe one more, if you think you're up for it. But maybe you're out of stamina, too. I'm going to take a shower before I go. You can join me if you like.

She was not about to join him in the shower. She wanted him gone. Needed him gone. As soon as he left the bedroom, she got up and stripped the bed. The kimono had come undone and was hanging loose on her shoulders and she quickly tied it around her waist, her hands brushing against her abdomen swollen with seed. She needed to somehow get it down before Kenneth returned home.

The sound of the shower began running in the background and she prayed that Travis would hurry up and leave. There was just a little over 24 hours to get the house cleaned and get rid of the smell of sex.

The fact that despite being on the pill she might be pregnant worried her. After all, nothing was 100% effective. Perhaps it would be smart that once Kenneth came back, she would need to seduce her husband. Just in case the unthinkable had happened.

She had the washing machine full and waiting for Travis to get out and leave so she could begin the big clean up.
 
Travis wasn't entirely surprised that Jessica did not seek him out. Though she clearly craved fucking him, she was still obviously resentful about their relationship.

Just as well. He'd never had this much sex in such a short time and he was nearly exhausted. His balls felt completely drained in a way he hadn't experienced in months. If Jessica had wanted more, he wasn't sure he could have managed.

After a relaxing shower, he dressed and gathered his stuff. He found Jessica downstairs in the laundry room. A mound of bedding stained with their respective juices was waiting its turn in the washing machine.

"Thank you for the wonderful weekend," he declared. "You were absolutely amazing . We'll definitely have to hook up again soon."

He glanced down, then amended, "Well, I may need a week to recover. You really drained me, Jess. But come see me if you need me before then. I'm sure I can help you out." He winked salaciously at her before waving goodbye. "See you next time."
 
Finally he got through in the shower and found her loading the washer. Once she saw that he was out, she pressed the button and started the washer. Cocky and sure of himself, Travis just had to make some kind of comment before he left.

Thank you for the wonderful weekend. You were absolutely amazing . We'll definitely have to hook up again soon. Well, I may need a week to recover. You really drained me, Jess. But come see me if you need me before then. I'm sure I can help you out. See you next time.

She couldn't wait for him to leave and watched as he headed down the driveway and disappeared down the street. She locked the doors and armed the alarm before heading to the master bedroom. Stepping in, the smell of sex was heavy.

For the next twelve hours, she cleaned the house thoroughly. It had probably never been this clean since she and Kenneth moved into the place. Working hard finally got rid of most of the little pooch that was from all the cum that Travis had dumped in her. The last thing left to clean was herself.

Standing under the hot water, her hands played with her breast, hot water stinging her nipples. Slowly she ran her hands over her stomach and abdomen until her fingers reached her hooded clit. Nimble and sure, she slowly rubbed that little nub. Water ran in rivulets down her body, finding the cleft of her buttocks and running along that fissure.

Her fingers found her sex, still open wider than usual but not as open as they had been after being fucked by Travis. Her three fingers slipped in easily into the space as she fucked herself.

Once she came, she slid down the shower wall, the cold, wet tile cooling her hot skin as all evidence of her lust washed down the drain. She sat there letting the water wash over her until it ran cold.
 
Travis kept his distance as promised. He'd pushed Jessica pretty hard emotionally this weekend. As much fun as that was, he did not want to test her to the breaking point. Not yet, at least.

He also kept his ear to the ground listening for rumors. If Jessica's husband had discovered the affair, he wanted to know in advance. But the secretarial pool -- always a hotbed of gossip - - - made no mention of Jessica's marriage being in trouble.

Finally on Friday, he found cause to swing by her office. "Hello, sweet cheeks," he declared as her door closed behind him. "Have you missed me?"
 
Kenneth never noticed anything amiss on his arrival back home and spent the entire evening telling her all about the trip. The only thing that he questioned was why there was a new bar of soap as the old bar had hardly been used. She made up some story about being tired of the scent of it and that seemed to satisfy him.

Monday afternoon, she slipped away for a couple of hours, telling her secretary that she had an appointment.

In the doctor's office she got the news that she dreaded

"Pregnant? I thought that the pill was supposed to work!"

"It does. At least 91% of the time. Apparently, it didn't work at least one time. You and Kenneth can expect a little Parker in around 8 months. Congratulations! And you need to immediately stop taking those pills."

She felt sick. She knew that it wasn't Kenneth's baby. And she suspected that when Travis found out, the bastard would be proud of himself.

All week, she was quiet. So when on Friday she looked up to find him standing in her office, her heart began thumping in her chest.

Hello, sweet cheeks. Have you missed me?

"No. And I really don't have time for you. There's the door behind you. Now leave." She kept her head down, not wanting to look at him.
 
Travis rolled his eyes. "You say that nearly every time," he countered. "If I let your schedule dictate our arrangement, you'd still be at your desk and I'd have blue balls the size of cantaloupes."

Travis shut the door behind him and crossed to her desk. "Your husband hasn't been waiting for me in the parking lot, so I assume you were able to explain away your condition." The idea aroused him for some reason. He'd never even met this Kenneth, but cuckolding him was g creatly appealing.

"I had a great time this past weekend, so I thought your performance warranted a little reward. I was thinking tomorrow night, I'd take you out and buy you something nice. Just modestly nice, of course. You guys don't pay your interns very well."

He tilted his head to the side. "Did you do something different with your hair? No, that's not it. Maybe your clothes?" Travis shrugged. "I get the strangest sense that there's something different about you."
 
As usual, Travis totally ignored her demands, closing the door and waltzing in. She felt her stomach clench - she dreaded when the time came and he found out that she was pregnant. She hadn't even told Kenneth yet. There was one day when she and Kenneth had had sex about two weeks ago. If she passed the baby off as a little early, maybe he wouldn't suspect anything. Babies were early all the time.

Travis' derogatory remarks about her husband were irritating but she ignored them. And his next words were a surprise.

I had a great time this past weekend, so I thought your performance warranted a little reward. I was thinking tomorrow night, I'd take you out and buy you something nice. Just modestly nice, of course. You guys don't pay your interns very well.

"I don't think that it is wise to be seen together in public. The whole point is that I don't want people to know, Travis." She paused before continuing. "Thank you for the offer. Aren't you tired of this farce yet?"

He ignored her and changed the subject.

Did you do something different with your hair? No, that's not it. Maybe your clothes? I get the strangest sense that there's something different about you.

She tensed. "Nothing different." She wished that he would go. Her stomach was starting to churn and she was thankful that she had her own private bathroom.
 
I wasn't talking about taking you to your hoity-toity country club, " Travis retorted. "Give me a little credit."

Jessica gave him a baleful look. "Aren't you tired of this farce yet?" "

Travis' eyes narrowed. "You know, you sure talk a lot of trash about our little relationship. I seem to recall you eagerly fucking my brains out last week and begging for more, but here you are telling me it's a farce?" Travis shook his head dismissively. "I've watched you cum dozens of times now, Jess. Don't act like you get nothing out of this."

"In the meantime, allow me to rephrase. I'll pick you up tomorrow night at 9 PM. I don't care what excuse you give to your husband. You just be wherever you want me to pick you up at 9 on the dot.

Wear something sexy with a short skirt," he continued, winking mischievously." Panties are optional. And bring a blindfold. You'll need it where I'm taking you. "
 
With her lips set in a firm line of distaste, she gave him the address of where to pick her up. It was in front of an empty building, so hopefully no one would see her. The clothes and the excuse were much harder to come by. She didn't own a short skirt. She managed to locate in a closet where she stored outdated clothes, a skirt that hit just above the knees. It was a simple black pencil skirt and she paired it with a black blouse. It felt a bit snug and she suspected that this would be the last time that she would wear it. She was starting to notice that clothes that had always fit now felt just a bit uncomfortable. Her figure had always been trim but now there was a little bump where once had been flat. Her clothes had hidden it so far, and Kenneth had been too caught up in his work to notice. But soon, she would not be able to keep it from the world. Her one saving grace had been her own bathroom where she could throw up in privacy.

The excuse had been harder. She claimed that an old school friend was in town and wanted to go out for drinks. Of course, in her current condition, drinking was out of the question but... Kenneth had missed her goodbye and said to enjoy herself. That was a mixed blessing.

She wore panties, bra, all in black. Travis didn't get everything that he wanted. She worried just what he had planned. And was perhaps a bit excited too.

His words had stung. Mainly because they were true. She had become addicted to his oversized cock. In fact, just the thought that she was on her way to meet him had the crotch of her black silk panties already wet. Over and over in her mind she had replayed his visit to the house, and how he had fucked her throughout it. His fat cockhead bumping against her labia, demanding entrance into her dark, hot, moist chamber where he would fuck her with that monster before filling her full of cum. Seed that had taken root and brought life to her womb.

At 2 minutes before 9, she pulled up in a cab.

"Are you sure that this is where you want, lady? It's an empty building."

"Yes. In 5 minutes, I want you to circle back. If I am still here, stop and pick me up. If you do, I will pay you double."

She gave him the money shown on the meter, plus a sizable tip before getting out and watching the cab leave. She didn't like this one bit.
 
Travis pulled up in his car as the clock on the dashboard ticked over over to 9. He reached across the passenger side to open the door. "Early, I see. Excellent. Hop inside."

He unabashedly admired her form as she settled inside. Her skirt was a little longer than he'd hoped for. One of his former girlfriends had favored skirts that hung just an inch or two past her ass and he'd developed a bit of a fetish for it. Still, Jessica wore a relatively short skirt, so he could not be too picky.

After she buckled herself in, Travis opened up the center console and withdrew a broad strip of black cloth. "Before we start, let's not forget the blindfold. Did you bring your own or do you want to use mine?"
 
She felt exposed standing on a dark street corner waiting to be picked up. What the hell was Travis thinking, taking her out in public like this.

Suddenly Travis was there, opening the car door. She got in, uncomfortable. If they could just get through all this. Buckling up, Travis reached in the glove compartment and pulled out a strip of black cloth.

Before we start, let's not forget the blindfold. Did you bring your own or do you want to use mine?

"What is all this stupid subterfuge? You push things too far! I don't trust you in the least and I want to see where I am going!"

She felt her stomach clench. That's all she needed to happen was to start throwing up.
 
Travis shrugged. "Do you hate surprises that much? Or are you just just always this negative?"

"Besides," he countered, "it's a protection for you. The place where we're going is sometimes frequented by people you might know. At least one of the male executives you work with, though I won't say which. If you are blindfolded, you will just be some anonymous girlfriend with me. Without it, you might get recognized."

Travis dropped the cloth in her lap. "Guess you can decide for yourself which is more important." He put the car in gear and pulled away from the curb.
 
Last edited:
This all felt wrong, and yet, she found her body was turned on just sitting close to him. And here he was taking her to a place frequented by someone from work! She prayed that no one would catch her at this

Picking up the cloth, she quickly tied it over her eyes. "Negative? We are not a couple, Travis."

True, her body seemed to actually want him, seemed to enjoy sex with his large cock. Even her dreams were filled with Travis, his huge cock stuffing her vagina with his mammoth meat. Filling her womb with his potent seed. She was sure that soon he would notice the slight swelling of her belly. And her already large breast would soon start filling with milk.

She adjusted the blindfold so she could see down into her lap without him being able to tell. "I hope that you're happy. Now, where are you taking me?"

She was becoming antsy. Worried about just what Travis had planned, she knew that she could not trust him. He seemed to delight in embarrassing her.
 
Back
Top