Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

Cass kept going until Dellis's orgasm faded. Slowly she stopped, kissing up her lovers body gently, "i take it you enjoyed that," she smirks as she presses a kiss to Dellis's throat. Her hands resting gently on Dellis's hips.
 
Dellis just chuckled at Cass's words.

"Oh I very much enjoyed it." She then flipped them so she was on top and grinned down at her lover. "Looks like you enjoyed yourself too~" she leaned down and kissed along Cass's jaw then down to her chest. Her familiar blue aura began to surround them. It was just a normal action for Dellis when she had sex.
 
CAss grinned as they rolled, she settled beneath Dellis. Groaning at the kisses. "I enjoyed it very much." She arched into the touch, smiling as she saw the blue aura around Dellis. It had a good affect on Cass too, it added pleasure in her body, her hands stroke over Dellis's side as she enjoyed the feel of Dellis's hands and lips on her body.
 
"Good" Dellis smirked as she skimmed her tongue along Cass's nipple. "Because I am going to have you enjoy so much more" Dellis amped up her powers to send a wave of pleasure through Cass's body as she explored every inch. She had to admit. The combination was mind blowing. She soon felt a second orgasm quickly gathering in her own depths while she kissed and licked her way down her lover's body and soon reached her most sensitive spot. She leaned in and slowly licked and sucked as she teased her opening before pushing two fingers inside.
 
Cass whined in pleasure as another burst flashed through her. Then she finally pushed into her. Cass gasped and her back arched. Her hands made fists in the blanket beneath her, as her hips bucked hard. The pleasure was taking over her body, it was so intense, more intense than it had ever been with any other lover. She could only buck and gasp, moaning deeply in pleasure.
 
Dellis loved the sounds coming out of Cass. She always enjoyed making her lovers come undone. But making this woman twist and writhe under her was the sexiest thing she had ever seen. She continued her oral assault on the blond for a bit longer before crawling back up to her and kissing her deeply. As she kissed Cass she focused her power on their lower half and began grinding her hips against her lover. She sent her powers into Cass and make it feel as if she was entering Cass with a strap on. but she made sure to fill every inch of her, surround every nerve and stimulate it to help bring her to an orgasm like no other. She felt her own climax rapidly approach and knew her own will be earth shattering. She panted and moaned out as she lifted herself above Cass and continued to thrust.
 
Cass was quickly come undone. Add in Dellis's abilities and it didn't take long for her to be nearing the edge of her release. When she felt the intensity increase, of what felt similar to a strap on inside of her, her hips bucked and Cass screamed as she came hard. Her orgasm crashing violently through her body. This was probably the most intense release shed' ever had.
 
When Dellis heard Cass's cries of pleasure it was her own undoing. She arched and threw her head back as her own climax crashed into her and she collapsed on top of her lover, panting and with her skin covered in a sheen of sweat.

"I gotta say" she huffed when she was able to speak again. "You were right. It's so much more fun with your clothes off."

Some time later Dellis was resting her head on Cass's shoulder as they laid together. This was another new thing for her. She never stayed to cuddle after. Just another first for her.

"There will be others." she said softly. "Others will find out I am after them, and they will try to take me down before I take them down." Yet another reason Dellis avoided relationships. She did not want to put anyone else in danger, or burden them with her troubles with hellspawn.
 
Later, they were lounging together, Cass's hand stroked up and down Dellis's back idly, listening to her. Cass grins, kissing Dellis's temple. "Yes, much much more fun, naked." Then she listened to Dellis as she mentioned having other enemies, Cass nodded, "Alright then. Well, we'll deal with it when it happens." She murmured, as she stretched and relaxed, feeling wonderfully lazily now, as they laid together.
 
Dellis just smiled at Cass's answer. It was just what she expected her to say. She rolled on her stomach next to her lover and looked over at her, using her arms as a pillow as she rested her head on them.

"It's funny.....We go from wanting to slug it out, to in my bed naked. In just a couple of months" she remarked with a grin. "I guess that were was right after all."
 
Cass laughed, looking up, stroking a hand through Dellis's hair. "If you'd told me two months ago, that this is where we be, I likely would have hit you." She leaned up, kissing her softly. "Yeah, I suppose that were was right. I thought she was downright crazy." She shook her head in amusement.
 
Dellis scooted back close to Cass and kissed along her neck.

"mmmm....I would have punched myself if I suggested that." she chuckled then kissed more along her lover's jaw then up to her ear and lightly nibbled it. she slipped on top of Cass and straddled her hips, her naked torso exposed for Cass's viewing pleasure. "But now I am more of a lover than a fighter." with that, she leaned down and pressed her lips to Cass's. Ready to face anything hell would throw at her. As long as this brave, sexy, and stubborn woman was by her side.

((ok one last scene with the were couple that started the werewolf RPs))

Devin was elated. They learned a few weeks ago that she was pregnant once again. Today they were at the doctors for an ultrasound. Devin sat in the exam chair as the doctor prepared her belly. She gave the couple a warm smile.

"Ok, ready?" she said then grabbed the hand tool and began running it along Devin already swollen belly. Even for a were, Devin's stomach was getting rather large already.

"This one looks like to be a pretty big cub" Evan remarked. She was there on an unrelated task, her own daughter's check up, when she saw her second and Devin enter the office. So she decided to stay for the results.

"Hmmmm....ummmmm...." The doctor checked, double checked, then triple checked the display.

"O-Oh......oh my....." Devin stiffened. "What's wrong doctor?" The doctor looked at the three weres with wide eyes.

"Oh.....n-nothing is wrong." she said then turned the monitor to show them. "I am seeing....several cubs in there." She counted them off "One..... two......three.....and...ah, there they are, four. Four cubs. You are having quads." Devin felt as if she was going to pass out. "F-Four?!?!" she squeaked out.
 
Last edited:
Joss had her arm around her mate as they headed in, She welcomed their Alpha's presence as they looked at the ultrasound. She stiffened when the doctor seemed to be double checking repeatedly. Then she just about choked at the mention of four cubs. "Are you serious?" Then a huge grin broke out of her face. Four was a little unusual but not super rare for weres. But for a were that was born human? unheard of. She leaned down and kissed her mate deeply. "We're gonna have our hands full." She laughs.
 
Devin kissed Joss back and had a smiled just as wide as her mate.

"Yes we will. But our family will be healthy and happy." she declared and kissed Joss again.

Even finally gathered herself from the news them smiled at the two.

"I am happy for you second." she said then grumbled. "But this means I will have to catch up with you. I'll be dammed if my second will have a bigger family than me." she headed out and called out to Kat.

"Honey! We need to head home." Her voice was fading as she walked down the hall. "Or find the nearest closet, I don't care.......quads.....quads can you believe it....."

Devin just laughed at the Alpha's antics and gave her mate another kiss. Ever in her wildest dreams would she have seen her life end up this way, but she would not change anything.
 
Joss nuzzled against her mate, laughing at the Alpha. "thanks, Alpha." She said, before watching her go. "Our family will be perfect." She agreed.

Kat laughed as she heard her mate "What are you going on about?" She called, amused beyond belief at her mate. Life was finally seeming to settle down and be pretty darn perfect.
 
Evan said nothing and just lifted Kat and carried her over her shoulder. "Let's go make more babies." she said then gave Kat's ample backside a slap before heading home with their daughter trotting not too far behind. She was looking forward to making a big family with her mate.


((hmmm I'm a little stuck as to how to start the RP XD gimme until tomorrow and I should come up with something good))
 
Kat squeaked as she was slung over her mate's shoulder. The slap made her laugh and a shiver of pleasure rush through her. Wiggling she leaned her head down to give a soft bite to Evan's shoulder. "More babies huh?" She laughed, she certainly wouldn't mind the process and more babies had always been in her plan.


((No worries :) Some time we'll have to return to this universe, maybe some point in the future with their children and those children's children. This universe was a lot of fun :) ))
 
Evan chuckled and gave Kat's butt another smack.

"Yup, we can't have our second birth more cubs than us can we?" she put Kat down to let her and their daughter into the car before practically jogging to the drivers side to head home. Once again she picked Kat up caveman style and carried her to bed, making sure to send the kids off to a friends house for sleepovers. They did not leave the bedroom for the rest of the day.

Later that night Devin was snuggled up on the couch with Henry. He laid his head on his mother's swollen belly. He was just as thrilled when he was told about the developments. He was looking forward to having four siblings to play with. Devin smiled down at her son then out the window at the moonlit sky, feeling happy and content with her life and family.

Meanwhile, feeling invigorated from the mating frenzy with Kat, Evan was out on a celebration run with Joss and Charlie, who they just promoted to top general. It was a true honor for someone so young to be placed in such a high rank. They knew she was the perfect canidate the day she was selected to be a warrior.

They headed to the highest peak overlooking the pack lands. Evan scanned the area with her wolf's eyes, feeling a great sense of pride in her. She threw her head back and let out a long and loud howl. Soon other howls can be heard across the land. Declaring health and harmony for the entire pack for generations to come.


((ok here we go. We can introduce Kat, Evan, and Cass first post. Sasha will come in a bit later))


Too early, it was too early for this.

Sheriff's deputy Evan Mitchelle was not fond of getting pulled out of a warm bed at 3 in the morning to answer a call. She pulled up in her cruiser at the scene, a sea of red and blue lights could be seen from miles away. Every cop with in 20 miles appeared to have shown up. It was a rare accordance in such a small town to have a homicide, so it was only natural for the curious to show up. Evan just sighed and put her Sherrif's hat on before exiting the car, the cold air biting into any exposed skin.((btw, to give you a better picture. The uniforms looks like Nicole's from Wynonna Earp xD))

Evan sauntered up the the nearest deputy she recolonized. "Ok Phil, what to we got." she got no answer from the young man. Even in the darkness, she could see how pale he looked. Damn, was it that bad.

"Hey, you alright?" Evan waved a hand in front of the man. He seemed to snapped out of his daze and turned to her, looking as if he just noticed her standing there.

"Oh...E-Evan.....I..." he didn't finish his sentence before rushing to a bush and vomiting. Evan groaned, this isn't going to be pretty. She looked around once more and spotted another one of her own. One of the newer deputies, Cassandra. She wondered why someone with experience in SWAT and hostage negotiations would want to move to such a small down. But good cops are hard to come by and she pressured the Sheriff to snatch this one up. Speaking of which.....


"Hey Cass?" Evan called out as she walked up. "What's the situation? Where is Langley? shouldn't he here? He is the damn Sheriff after all." Evan scanned around once more. She took note of how, morose everyone seemed to be. In their movement. Also no one was talking. It was so eerie. Something was not right. Evan felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end.

"Cass......I need a report, now."

((we can have Cass break the news to Evan. They also have the suspect in custody as well. I'll introduce her next post. I think Kat can come in a bit later too since it would take a moment for her to get a defense attorney))
 
Last edited:
CAssandra Shaw had been working the nightshift when the call had come in. She'd responded but she'd kept her lights and sirens off, and instructed others to do the same, seeing as the suspect had still been on the property.

They'd managed to take her into custody without incident. But she'd left a mess in her wake. Being from Chicago, Cass might be one of the few who didn't get sick at the sight. Her stomach revolted, but she didn't get sick.

She saw Evan come over, and when she asked where the Sheriff was she spoke, "Sheriff went to the hospital with the survivor, 14 year old girl." She said, her voice quiet.

"Evan...." Cass hesitated, "It's the Sheriff's sister and her husband." She said, giving her time to process that before she continued,

"Presumably the Husband's mistress went ape-shit. Stabbed the Husband to death, then the wife, and the 14 year old daughter." Cass said, her bright blue eyes dulled a bit. She'd left Chicago partially to get away from this. nearly a year here without a homicide, sure some accidents, but never outright murder.

"Got the call, from a neighbor, about screaming, assuming the wife. Suspect was stil here when we arrived. Stabbing the husband's body. She's sitting in a squad car." Cass said as hse motioned for Evan to follow her. "What your step, and just a heads up, it's a mess." She led Evan inside.

The man's body was in the living room, white carpet made the red blood stand out even more, it was splattered and pooled, covering furniture and the walls. "Pretty quick death by the looks of it, probably nicked some vital organs." She said, then stepped around the body, "Wife is in the hallway, looks like the husband fell asleep watching tv. Wife heard some commotion and came downstairs. Suspect caught her in the hallway, after the wife saw the living room and started screaming." Cass motioned to the woman laying face up in her pajamas. "Not as much rage here, but still a decent amount, wife took a little longer to die but not by much, she was gone by the time we arrived.

"Caught the daughter in the upstairs hallway, the girl got lucky, seems. She's on her way to the hospital, outlook is grim but she was hanging on when we got here, handful of stab wounds, but the suspect cared more about the husband and the wife. She was still stabbing the husband when we arrived." Cass shook her head as she led Evan upstairs. "Suspect won't confirm or deny anything, but hell, it's gotta be personal to have this much rage. Coroner isn't sure but it's looking to be over 50 stab wounds in the husband." The blonde sighed as she led Evan to where the daughter had been found.

Cass didn't blame everyone for having a hard time dealing with this, it was awful, truly awful, it wasn't the first time Cass had seen a double homicide, nearly a triple, she didn't mind handling what she could, the less people that had these memories etched into their brains the better.
 
Last edited:
Once Cass delivered the news felt her blood run cold. No, it can't be. It must be some kind of sick joke. Evan looked around and finally recognize the place. It was the Sheriff's family cabin they were standing in. He and his sister share it for family vacations. She had only been here a few times over the years so it took her a minute to realize where they were.

"Christ....." Evan followed Cass inside to where the first body lay. She kept her face as rigid as possible as she looked down at the man who she saw as an older brother. Janet was about twelve years younger than the Sheriff, and Derrick was a few years younger than her. So he was about three years older than Evan herself. She snapped her head to Cass with a look of disbelief.

"What? Mistress? Derrick? No, I know him. There is no way he had a mistress." They went to school together, even dated for a short period in middle school before Evan realized she was gay.

Evan was doing well keeping her stomach contents where they belong, even after seeing Janet and all the blood around the home. Her years in the marines and over seas helped with that, but it didn't help the cold grip on her chest at the sight of people she considered family lying butchered in their own house. How would she handle this? Then she realized she didn't have to. They have the suspect in custody. The ice in her blood melted and soon she felt it boil at the thought. "Take me to the suspect" She said coldly, she had seen enough and was now ready to see the monster that did this.

As Evan approached the car she had cooled down considerably and her mask of indifference was back. However, she couldn't mask the shock when she saw the presumed suspect. It was indeed a woman, as Cass informed her. She was petite, long red hair, willowy frame, no real muscle tone to speak of. This didn't make sense. Derrick was in the school's soccer team, he still worked out regularly with her. He was in great shape. How the hell did this woman, who look like she would fall over from a brisk wind, manage to take down and kill two people, nearly three?

"This.....this is the suspect?" she asked Cass. "Did you get a name? Has she said a word to anyone?" she asked no one in particular. A deputy spoke up.

"No ma'am. Hasn't said a word."

"Alright......just take her in and start the booking." She turned but not before she saw the woman move her hands. Evan recognize the gestures. It was sign language.

"Wait....." Evan leaned down and responded by tapping her ear and shaking her head, asking if the woman was deaf. She shook her head and made a motion with her hand against her mouth, miming with her fingers as if something was passing her lips and she shook her head.

"Oh.....you're mute?" she asked and the woman nodded. Evan cursed. This was getting more and more bizarre by the minute. Evan saw more sign language from the woman. She knew some from dealing with similar suspects. This one was easy for her to recognize.

"I want a lawyer."


***two weeks later***

Evan leaned against her squad car in front of the maximum security prison that was just outside of town. She had made many stops here to question suspects. But none were as puzzling as Abigail Jackson, or AJ, as she likes to be called. Not that Evan cared. That woman was a cold blooded murderer, no matter what name she goes by. And now she waits for her laywer. It took a while for someone to take the case. No law firm within a 50 mile raduis would take the case. They were all just too bias. So they found some big city firm to take the case and now they have finally sent one of their top defenders here to most likely cut deal. Evan scoffed.

"Fat chance. There is no saving that girl." she muttered to herself since no one was in the parking lot at the moment. She checked her watch again, she would be here any moment.

((phew, long I know. I am in a writing mood^^)
 
Cass felt bad for Evan and everyone, they all knew this couple. But she was willing to take over for anyone who didn't want to deal with it because of how close they were.

Cass herself had some blood on her, because she'd been the one to tackle the suspect, who had been covered in blood. She did all that she had to help, leading Evan to the suspect.


----------------
The weeks passed, Cass helped work the case, not looking forward to having some big shot lawyer in town.


Kat arrived in town, she knew the case inside and out, and personally, she knew her client didn't stand a snowball's chance in hell. But she would try, and likely would get her down to a plea deal. Most would agree just to have the case over with, and not have the publicity of the murder hanging around.

She arrived, driving a SUV, though she mad big money as a lawyer she didn't look like it. She drove a Suburban, dressed modestly in black pants, a bold colored blouse with a black jacket. Today's shirt was emerald green. She'd grown up in a town like this, she knew how the local politics worked in a small town. She walked into the Sheriff's station, briefcase in hand, walking to the desk clerk she introduced herself and requested to see her client.

((Sorry, can't seem to keep up with your post length xD))
 
Evan had gone inside to wait for the laywer. She was behind her desk when she heard the door open, then one of the other deputies let out a low whistle.

"Damn, is that the attorney?" she heard him say. Evan lifted her head to see the woman approach the receptionist desk, who pointed in her direction. She could head Deb saying she had to speak with her. Since the murders, Sheriff Langely had been by his niece's bedside. Also, given his relation, he has no power over anything regarding this case. Evan being second in command, she was in charge for now.

Evan stood from her seat and walked over to the woman, hands resting on her belt buckle, an old habit of hers. Damn was right. This woman was a stunner. Evan quickly doused those thoughts. She is here to defend a murderer. No time stand there and drool like a teenager.

"Ms Doyal?" Evan extended her hand to Kat. "Deputy Sheriff Mitchelle. Come this way." keep it short and sweet. All business like she led Kat through the squad room and down the hall to the jail were they kept suspects waiting to be bonded, or to be transferred to the nearest prison. They figure it best to leave her here. Keep transporting down to a minimum to prevent and vigilante justice. There had already been several threats towards the young woman.

Evan nodded to the guard standing by the door. He reached for his keys and unlocked the door for the women to enter. AJ sat at the table, wrists and ankles shackled to a chain connected to the floor. She looked up at who entered, then gazed back down at the table. It was the only reaction to the new arrivals.

((thats ok xD my post will be normal length now))
 
Kat was pointed to the Deputy, walking up, she nodded, shaking her hand, "Nice to meet you Deputy. Katherine will do just fine." She said, Unlike most Attorneys Kat didn't see the point in being bitchy if she didn't have to. As they walked back to her client, Kat idly thought that the Deputy was hot. Though she reminded herself that wasn't appropriate.

Part of the reason Kat was chosen for this was because she understood and could speak ASL. She set her brief case down, "Thank you, Deputy." She said as hse sat down. "Abigail, My name is Katherine Doyle, I'll be your attorney for this case." She said, as she introduced herself, her information had that Abigail could hear, but was mute, therefore Kat did not sign the information that she said.
 
Evan nodded at Kat's request to call her by her first name. She would oblige.

"Very well Katherine." She didn't extend the offer to call her Evan. Best to keep a distance.

Evan followed Kat into the room and stood in the corner as she introduced herself to AJ. When she did the young woman lifted her head once more then took the information offered. She just nodded at the woman but offered nothing else, her eyes darted to Evan, then back. It was clear she would not communicate with Kat while Evan was in the room.
 
Kat nodded slightly, she could understand AJ's reluctance. "Can I have some privacy with my client." Though it was worded like a question, her tone didn't sound like it. It was well within AJ's rights to have a private conversation with her client. Katherine turned her head to look at the Deputy, her pale eyes hard and emotionless, just because she didn't like to be bitchy didn't mean that she couldn't be, if she had to.

Cass lounged at her desk, booted feet up on the desk as she read through files, trying to learn anything she could about the murder and the woman who had killed them. Luckily the 14 year old was hanging on, but personally Cass wasn't sure how long she'd manage that.
 
Back
Top