Pimpette_f's Harem

That is a plus, Dark! :) I am not a fan of a man peeing on the rim of the toilet and not wiping it off, tho. THAT pisses me off! It's disgusting. Would you want ME to pee on the seat and leave it???? *GAG*

how many bitches do you have?
 
You have to impress me somehow.....good luck!

<grabs application form, folds it into an origami crane, floats it over to Pimpette, goes down on one knee before her>

"I once gave oral to a g/f for so long and so well that she wept tears of joy before telling me to stop because she couldn't handle the sensory overload any longer."

Impressive enough?
 
Gosh, I so suck at being impressive. I'll just have to loiter and give it the old college try LOL. LMAO at the peeing on the seat rim, guys in your neck of the woods don't lift it, let alone put it back down?

I have never ever bitched at the boys to put the seat down. I grew up in a house with 4 brothers...I'm ok with putting it down. It'd be nice if they would just do it though.

how many bitches do you have?

A pimpette never reveals that information, my bitch! :)

<grabs application form, folds it into an origami crane, floats it over to Pimpette, goes down on one knee before her>

"I once gave oral to a g/f for so long and so well that she wept tears of joy before telling me to stop because she couldn't handle the sensory overload any longer."

Impressive enough?

You're in, my pet.
 
Welcome to my Harem....It's the raddest baddest place to be...and hell, to FLIRT with me! :)

Let me toss aside my fuzzy pimpette hat and chill with my boys.....

*Bats eyelashes* Hi boys....
my cock throbs in sinc with your eyelashes
 
Back
Top