The Un-Isolated Un-Blurt Thread

3324520c01f0c498ce7103b8edc0b19c.jpg

Last edited:
Your Welcome, I hope they bubble wrapped him good Ha!

They have an alarm on his bed so he can't get up and walk out, risking a fall. *giggles* When I want to see him he was still weak but on the mend. He was very glad to see me. :)

Last edited:
Since your sisters such a bitch....no I better not suggest it lol

In moments of cruel thoughts (I am far from being a saint), I'm tempted to call her up and say he's dying just to see if she'll show up (or at least call).

Thankfully, these are only thoughts and never acted upon. No matter how upset I am with someone, death is NEVER EVER a joke.

Last edited:
Me too! I'm just a little sad he won't be the same anymore. He'll still be my dad just....different some how.

Why is he different? Did he have a stroke?

Why are you laughing and giggling about his distress and infirmity?

Why is he different? Did he have a stroke?

Why are you laughing and giggling about his distress and infirmity?

It has nothing to do with his distress and infirmity. I'm laughing and giggling because it's so him. Flirting with the nurses, telling me he wants out of there.

When he had his knee surgery, he was the same way. Always calling me and telling me how he wants out of there. His determination to get up and get moving. It's good he's showing signs of his old self. It makes me smile and laugh.

He's different in that he's talking differently. The malnutrition must have caused some weakness in his brain. Although he doesn't have a very good memory for his age....it's more obvious now. Asking the same question 5 times and such.

I would never ever laugh at anyone in any kind of distress or pain. I loathe distress and pain myself and would never wish it on anyone. No, Noor.....never would I laugh at that.

I'm laughing and giggling because the things he does is very much his character. The alarm on the bed makes me smile as I know that, because my father is so incredibly stubborn, he would get up and walk out. That's how he's always been. Very independent and wanting to do things himself.

Sorry if I have confused you.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with his distress and infirmity. I'm laughing and giggling because it's so him. Flirting with the nurses, telling me he wants out of there.

When he had his knee surgery, he was the same way. Always calling me and telling me how he wants out of there. His determination to get up and get moving. It's good he's showing signs of his old self. It makes me smile and laugh.

He's different in that he's talking differently. The malnutrition must have caused some weakness in his brain. Although he doesn't have a very good memory for his age....it's more obvious now. Asking the same question 5 times and such.

I would never ever laugh at anyone in any kind of distress or pain. I loathe distress and pain myself and would never wish it on anyone. No, Noor.....never would I laugh at that.

I'm laughing and giggling because the things he does is very much his character. The alarm on the bed makes me smile as I know that, because my father is so incredibly stubborn, he would get up and walk out. That's how he's always been. Very independent and wanting to do things himself.

Sorry if I have confused you.

I understand. Is it possible that he had a stroke or hit his head when he fell?
The hospital knows about prior falls, right? I am asking because if that is causing memory issues there is usually cognitive rehab for that.

He may also be freaked out or the medication maybe adding to his memory issues. My dad had some from some drugs he was on, scared the hell out of us. He is off that drug now and he seems to be back.

Oh, in that case......does Moo recognize this cute hamster as a relative?

483531_445549002192981_1521682870_n_zps744f9379.jpg

He might ;)
I should probably mention that Moo first identifies himself as a "boy" like Byron and Mr. Bear, then as a robotic hamster.
He also knows he doesn't have blond hair like the B's or strawberry blond like me. He is called Moo because he has hair like a cow.

I understand. Is it possible that he had a stroke or hit his head when he fell?
The hospital knows about prior falls, right? I am asking because if that is causing memory issues there is usually cognitive rehab for that.

He may also be freaked out or the medication maybe adding to his memory issues. My dad had some from some drugs he was on, scared the hell out of us. He is off that drug now and he seems to be back.

They didn't mention stroke.

Yes, they know of his prior falls. They said because of his malnutrition, he didn't have the strength to pick himself up.

My guess is, because he is 76 and his memory hasn't been the greatest, the malnutrition has simply made his memory loss more pronounced. It's still too early as to whether or not he'll make a full recovery.
I think it's simply the medication they have him on is making him sleepy so, he obviously wouldn't have the best of memory. I know when I have insomnia or I'm very tired, my memory isn't the best.

Last edited:
Did he have a girlfriend? If so, which one? ;)

He was friends with Jilly but it wasn't a romantic thing. He was still kind of used to being away from home. He's from wisconsin but he was getting into being a california boy. He almost stayed with Byron's bestie but he wanted to stay with Mr. Bear.

He was friends with Jilly but it wasn't a romantic thing. He was still kind of used to being away from home. He's from wisconsin but he was getting into being a california boy. He almost stayed with Byron's bestie but he wanted to stay with Mr. Bear.

Cute. :D

Last edited:
Back