Sorority Safe Sex, Twisted

Hypoxia

doesn't watch television
I've read a couple serials in GROUP SEX wherein one or more sororities have a sympathetic (and well endowed) male available for "safe sex" for their members, who thus don't have to worry about diseases, date rape, distractions from study, etc. (The brainy girls don't have to fend off neandertal frat boys.) He's a sex toy for purely humanitarian reasons, right.

Let's twist this around. Posit an intellectual fraternity -- maybe the members are all high-achieving geeks and nerds. The fraternity retains a woman to be everybody's girlfriend, big sister, sperm repository, whatever, a female presence to leaven the shy naive testosterone in the frat house.

Two questions: Has this already been written? And, SHOULD it be written? If I do it, it'll be rude and satirical and will probably piss-off some audiences.

Your last sentence pretty much has the makings of a great story. Piss as many people off as you can and only commit to writing for those that love it if you love it.

You can't really do that if you want to make money at it, then again, there are a lot of people that piss me off that have loads of money.

Great premise, make it yours.

I'd say write it up. Who cares if it's been done before? There's really nothing new under the sun anyway. And if it pisses off some people, damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!

....Posit an intellectual fraternity -- maybe the members are all high-achieving geeks and nerds. The fraternity retains a woman to be everybody's girlfriend, big sister, sperm repository, whatever, a female presence to leaven the shy naive testosterone in the frat house.

Two questions: Has this already been written? And, SHOULD it be written? If I do it, it'll be rude and satirical and will probably piss-off some audiences.

Go ahead. Just to stretch it, make her black. Just emphasize that they pay her well. Very well. Then she falls head over heels in love with one of the guys and resigns. But she promises to help them find a new girl, help interview, and break her in.

Last edited:
Possible title

House MILF
Frat hires a 25or 30 year old to be their house mom, cook, clean etc....

She catches several boys fapping and gets aroused. She begins to notice lack of FEMS because they're shy and lack social graces she begins to give lessons on how to interact with and capture a girls affection the boys still don't find dates then she learns they are virgins and scared girls won't like them. She expands her lessons to build their confidence...

Orgasms ensue

Last edited by a moderator:
25-30 is too young for a MILF thing, IMHO. 36-40 is much better as she can have a young daughter... who will get suspicious about her mom's activities and find out what really goes on in fraternity.

Twice cool, if that MILF has a female friend, who is teaching there (and is frustrated with her husband's too big devotion to research, not her body).

A young sexy redhead teacher also finds out about the fun and joins in (cause she just loves showing her body and fucking like crazy) - but she is on probation term and if anything improper about her behaviour is found, she would lose her job. And she gets caught - by bad rich guys from another frat or a horny lesbian domme prof. Or prof first and bad guys second, so her domme makes her obey the guys too.

Haven't seen a thread here that couldn't work. Someone should jump on this immediately. :D

Haven't seen a thread here that couldn't work. Someone should jump on this immediately. :D

Damn, I just might have to write this one myself. In my copious free time. When a new laptop sits in my lap (my old authoring machine just died). Luckily, this kind of story needs no plot. I suck at plotting.

Yeah, this has potential for much hilarity. Too bad I know nothing of fraternities and sororities except what I read here -- straight unbiased reporting, right? (I'm almost done rereading bluedragonauthor's THE SORORITY HOUSE. Good source material?)

Actually, there are about three or four story ideas in this thread alone, all variations on the theme. Damn, you guys are prolific! :)

Write it. As one of the earlier posters said, there is nothing new under the sun when it comes to sex and erotica, and 99% of all the stories here are on themes that Have Been Done--although I must admit that this is a twist that I haven't seen before, at least not yet.

But you can't have too much of a good thing, in sex or in writing. ;)

I see a really good opportunity to tell a character-driven erotic tale here. Perhaps she's a little older than the guys, but not by much (26 or 27) and a bit of a former nerd herself who has bloomed into quite the attractive young woman (bit of an ugly duckling syndrome maybe). She's hired as a den mother of types for the fraternity by the head of the fraternity’s father (an old member himself). This den-mother position is a sacred and incredibly sexualized position, a physical outlet for the boys when and where girlfriends aren’t a guarantee. The young woman lives with the frat, but has no room of her own because she’s to spend a different night with each of the guys every day of the week (sometimes many at once). Over time, she develops very different sexual relationships with all of the boys and learns some of their darkest desires… from cos-play and BDSM to getting initiated in a bukkake and participating in lesbian sex acts for the frat’s own enjoyment, the young girl goes on a sexual journey that she is not prepared for while developing feelings for all of her boys. It’s a story with sex, character, and intrigue that goes to the limit and back.

Last edited:
How about some new members of a frat house who have been through a rigorous hazing which knocked out most of the recruits, are brought down into a super secret dungeon in the basement where there are a group of different age females who have been kept in captivity for the use and abuse of the members of the frat.

One of the new members is shocked by the captive women, and decides to sneak down one night to release them, but none of the women want to leave because they are all living out their fantasy of being sex slaves to multiple young strong men. He finds out that each woman has not only agreed to be there, but they have signed contracts to spend a certain amount of time being a slave, and at the end of the contract, they can get free education if they choose not to sign another year contract.

The women could be used for various fetishes too, like one could be the cleaner, used only to clean the cocks and pussies and assholes of men and women after sex. Another might have a pee fetish and would be taken out during parties to be pissed on or drink the urine. Any other ideas?

Maybe she's a grad student studying human sexuality, and she was an RA in the under grad dorms. She was fired for a misunderstanding and needed a job on campus to keep working on her degree. The frat hires her due to her experience, and she uses the boys to get revenge on the person(s) that got her fired.

... She's hired as a den mother of types for the fraternity by the head of the fraternity’s father (an old member himself). This den-mother position is a sacred and incredibly sexualized position, a physical outlet for the boys when and where girlfriends aren’t a guarantee. ... It’s a story with sex, character, and intrigue that goes to the limit and back.

I really like the "den mother" label -- and yes, I think the concept has legs.

How about some new members of a frat house who have been through a rigorous hazing which knocked out most of the recruits, are brought down into a super secret dungeon in the basement where there are a group of different age females who have been kept in captivity for the use and abuse of the members of the frat. ... The women could be used for various fetishes too, like one could be the cleaner, used only to clean the cocks and pussies and assholes of men and women after sex. Another might have a pee fetish and would be taken out during parties to be pissed on or drink the urine. Any other ideas?

I think that's a totally different story. Not much room for humor and lightness there. A perfectly valid story, but not the big sister / den mother type I had envisaged. Or am I not thinking enough "outside the box" ??

25-30 is too young for a MILF thing, IMHO. 36-40 is much better as she can have a young daughter... who will get suspicious about her mom's activities and find out what really goes on in fraternity.

Twice cool, if that MILF has a female friend, who is teaching there (and is frustrated with her husband's too big devotion to research, not her body).

A young sexy redhead teacher also finds out about the fun and joins in (cause she just loves showing her body and fucking like crazy) - but she is on probation term and if anything improper about her behaviour is found, she would lose her job. And she gets caught - by bad rich guys from another frat or a horny lesbian domme prof. Or prof first and bad guys second, so her domme makes her obey the guys too.
Don't be ageist.
I've met a 30 year old grandmother. Nice girl.

I was never a part of the whole "Greek life" thing, but my understanding is that frat houses are frequently under the rules of the university and occasionally even owned by the university. The concept of a woman working for the school being paid extra to serve as an adviser or faculty sponsor to a fraternity is not far fetched at all. That's one possible way you get your "den mother."

I think it's better if the relationships she develops with the frat members are all ones she allows by choice. Being hired for sex or being some sort of sex slave would take something out of the experience. We're dealing with a group of intellectual boys who are likely inexperienced. Nerd fraternities do exist. I have a friend who was in one. Their frat parties frequently involved MMO dungeon crawling. I think it's better for this to be a positive experience of nerdy boys coming out of their shell.

I think it's better if the relationships she develops with the frat members are all ones she allows by choice. Being hired for sex or being some sort of sex slave would take something out of the experience. We're dealing with a group of intellectual boys who are likely inexperienced. ... I think it's better for this to be a positive experience of nerdy boys coming out of their shell.

That's pretty close to my original mind-image of the story. But rather than a "sex slave", she knows that her job includes sexual tutoring and relief for the boys under her charge. It's part of their socialization process: being taught how to deal with the real world, and sexuality.

She also acts as a gatekeeper, to screen dates for 'her' boys, to evaluate aspirants, and warn her boys of gold-diggers and social exploiters. The frat leadership knows the brother 'nerds' will all likely do VERY well professionally. So her job includes protecting the boys, and teaching them to recognize the signs of leeching and exploitation.

And she wins respect by beating them at their video games. ;)

That's pretty close to my original mind-image of the story. But rather than a "sex slave", she knows that her job includes sexual tutoring and relief for the boys under her charge. It's part of their socialization process: being taught how to deal with the real world, and sexuality.

She also acts as a gatekeeper, to screen dates for 'her' boys, to evaluate aspirants, and warn her boys of gold-diggers and social exploiters. The frat leadership knows the brother 'nerds' will all likely do VERY well professionally. So her job includes protecting the boys, and teaching them to recognize the signs of leeching and exploitation.

And she wins respect by beating them at their video games. ;)

TBH, I'd keep "sexual tutoring and relief" out of her job description. When you get down to it that's really just prostitution. Perhaps with some more emotional connection if she's there to "protect" her boys, but it removes a certain innocence from the set-up that I'd favor.

And since I have an idea of what nerd fraternities are like IRL, I think helping the boys find dates is probably more important than helping them shake off gold-diggers or social exploiters.

I'd make her job one of two things: either someone hired by the fraternity to cook and cleanup after them or someone from the university who works as a sort of faculty sponsor. In the latter case, the job description would probably entail keeping the boys out of trouble. However, since this fraternity is a little... different... that means she basically has nothing to do. They all have high GPA's and the only thing she has to worry about is the boys trying to have the security feed on the girl's locker room.

If you want to make her a gamer, then you could introduce sexuality in her relationship to the boys through gaming. For example, the boys start making bets with her that she usually ends up winning. One day, perhaps with a little bit of drinking involved, one of the boys makes a bet that's a bit sexual. Perhaps just "show us your boobs" or something like that. From there, escalation.

Another idea would be to go in a different direction. Maybe she catches the boys crowded around a computer and realizes they're watching [insert female sports team] shower through a live video feed. She *could* have them suspended. But if she's a house mother, maybe her loyalty is to the boys and she thinks it's funny; if she's a school appointed sponsor, then she might realize that it would damage the school's reputation if they allowed black marks to go on the records of their best and brightest students. This provides an alternative way of introducing sexuality: maybe she offers to teach them or maybe she provides rewards for doing certain things, e.g. a live strip show if all members of the frat get all A's this semester, etc.

Sorry for the length of my post...

@9pool: As I mentioned, I know nothing about frats except what I read in LIT stories. If I *were* to try to write this (after finishing a dozen other fragments now in the pipeline), I'd have to take an unreal approach, just for horny laughs. Yes, this plot bunny could hop in various directions, including your more reality-based approach. And you needn't apologize for a lengthy expostulation. Thanks for your suggestions!

Back