The hot Arabic chick thread

Only 34 more posts to go, sweet thing. And now stop flirting in my Arabic Chick thread and come to Naked Party where you can flirt with me properly over a drink.
No alcohol in here of course! This is a very proper Qur'anic discourse going on here.
:rose:

Teasing, Flirting and Drinks - oh my! How can I pass up an invitation like that! And naked to boot! :D
 
You are so welcome! We aim to please. ;) I'm teaching tomorrow, I take it this outfit also has a number of votes as a good educational mechanism?

Bear, I do hope the terrorier walk goes OK? Is that a sort of special fighting Jack Russell? A warrior terrier?

:rose:


She's a rat terrier and all terriers are warriors. Yesterday she traded deadly insults with: a skye terrier and a chihuahua, a pair of keeshonden, a rottweiler that I swear weighed as much as I do. The only reason it stayed at the deadly insult level is because I had a firm paw on her leash. The little fool loves people but will fight anything on four legs and attack anything that resembles a rodent with mayhem aforethought. I think my next dog will be a poodle . . .
 
:eek:

I spend a couple of hours catching up on the latest load of paperwork and you people go nuts. :eek:

:D

Another picture perhaps:

attachment.php


Now who was it talking to me about rope?
 
Last edited:
:eek:

I spend a couple of hours catching up on the latest load of paperwork and you people go nuts. :eek:

:D

Another picture perhaps:

attachment.php


Now who was it talking to me about rope?

Yeah - sorry about the hijack there. Thanks for getting us back on track! Thanking you more than you know for that one!!!
 
:eek:

I spend a couple of hours catching up on the latest load of paperwork and you people go nuts. :eek:

Another picture perhaps:

attachment.php


Now who was it talking to me about rope?


Oh sweet Lord Above.
If you take me, do it now whilst I'm in her arms (cough).

Nurse;
Can I have my pills please ?


NOW
 
Does anyone have a nice BBW to post here? I felt a need but when I had a look on the net, all I could find were some ... very inartistic piccies, dahlinks! Really not the sort of thing at all .... There was one with a nice headdress but what the man was doing to her was neither here nor there! (It was ... somewhere else :eek:. I didn't look too closely ;).)

Incidentally, an ethnographic study done many years ago in Cairo found that while women in the West fret about the contraceptive pill causing them to bloat and put on weight, women in Cairo were anxious in case the pill made them lose weight and become unattractively skinny.

:rose:
 
Maybe not BBW but on the nice chunky side.

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Not quite sure what this equestrian is, but she could pass for Bedouin, at the least. What do you think? I wouldn't mind being kidnapped by her...
 

Attachments

  • Cavalry Girl.jpg
    Cavalry Girl.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 40
Not quite sure what this equestrian is, but she could pass for Bedouin, at the least. What do you think? I wouldn't mind being kidnapped by her...

Sorry to break it to you, Matthew, but I think "she" is a "he" (despite the jpg slug). Don't be fooled by the veil--it's just to shield from the dust.
 
Oh, Tx, thank you! She is totally delicious! Unfortunately seeing her has increased my wish to hold you to posting several more lovely ladies in penance. :devil:

Ogg, thank you too! In my enthusiasm for learning more about the Rat Terrier, I missed your lovely piccies. They're exquisite. (Yes, the Rat Terrier is what I was interested in at the time, and Bear followed me to Naked Party to chat some more about them, so there. I don't care who else came too, that was a totally separate matter :p. Er, that's me sticking my tongue out, it has no other significance at all.)

Matthew, I'm with you on the equal opportunities. Anyone who can gallop along looking that fetching can scoop me up in front of their saddle whatever the bits and pieces are like under their veil. (I'm a postmodern feminist anyway, it's all a discursive construction of performativity, eh? Nudge nudge.) Pilot, admit it, s/he is charming whatever h/er sex.

Well, JackLuis! you certainly have learned to click and copy in a remarkably short space of time! It's amazing what we can do when a good incentive is on offer, as I murmur softly to my students while promising that the right conceptual framework will transform their lives. (Or at least the grade for their current essay!)

:rose:
 
Oh, Tx, thank you! She is totally delicious! Unfortunately seeing her has increased my wish to hold you to posting several more lovely ladies in penance. :devil:

Lets see what I can find n the collection:

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Back
Top