Angel Anal/Axe Killing/Hunter of Rapists

loquere

Smile!
-An innocent guy is wrongly accused of rape, and is sent to prison.

-He’s killed during a prison riot.

-Because of his truly compassionate heart & innocence he is resurrected by a (strikingly beautiful) arch angel.

-A covenant is formed where he does God’s will, and in return receives protection & sexual rewards.

-He hunts & axe murders rapists, other times he kidnaps’ them in the city, then tortures & bleeds them out at his farm.

-Most importantly he has lots of wild anal sex with busty angels.

-> PM me if you want to work on this piece

honestly your boy sounds more like aa agent of satan more than an agent of god

honestly your boy sounds more like aa agent of satan more than an agent of god

1) 'God' is a job title, not a proper name.
2) This sounds like a trick the OT Jehovah would pull.
3) I've seen this theme in a few comix, usually with busty angel-avengers.
4) 'Angel' just means messenger, and divine vengeance is certainly a divine message. Zap!

Back to point #3: This is a nice twist, with the angel-avenger being a studly dude rather than a righteously slutty babe. Sequels could include angel-avengers of various genders and persuasions and species, both individually, and interacting with each other, professionally and sexually.

1) 'God' is a job title, not a proper name.
2) This sounds like a trick the OT Jehovah would pull.
3) I've seen this theme in a few comix, usually with busty angel-avengers.
4) 'Angel' just means messenger, and divine vengeance is certainly a divine message. Zap!

Back to point #3: This is a nice twist, with the angel-avenger being a studly dude rather than a righteously slutty babe. Sequels could include angel-avengers of various genders and persuasions and species, both individually, and interacting with each other, professionally and sexually.

1-WHAT?
2-A bestiality sequel?
3-Yes Old Testament yahweh
4-Angel & Archangel sex

1-WHAT? Indeed
2-A bestiality sequel? Only with demonic beasts
3-Yes Old Testament yahweh Yah-way or the highway
4-Angel & Archangel sex Angel+demon sex too

While the (arch)angels and (arch)demons are fucking-sucking-slurping-burning-etc, we can also throw in some aliens, robots, cyborgs, AIs/ALs*, hive-minds, inter-dimensional and/or time-traveling tourists -- and don't forget the unicorns. Mass-murdering unicorns. And killer smurfs. Oh yeah.

* AI= Artificial Intelligence -- AL= Artificial Lifeform -- be sure to join PETAL (People Eating Tasty AL's)

While the (arch)angels and (arch)demons are fucking-sucking-slurping-burning-etc, we can also throw in some aliens, robots, cyborgs, AIs/ALs*, hive-minds, inter-dimensional and/or time-traveling tourists -- and don't forget the unicorns. Mass-murdering unicorns. And killer smurfs. Oh yeah.

* AI= Artificial Intelligence -- AL= Artificial Lifeform -- be sure to join PETAL (People Eating Tasty AL's)

I was actually going to add in aliens

-By praying
-The planet shares a border with heaven

Prayer? Isn't that the ultimate Deus ex machina? A magical fix?

A close relative of mine is a rather well-known fantasy writer. She structures her tales around the requirement that MAGIC COSTS, that invoking magic costs the invoker blood, sweat, and tears. A trip to heaven isn't free -- the price is your life. Beware of prayers that are granted.

Prayer? Isn't that the ultimate Deus ex machina? A magical fix?

A close relative of mine is a rather well-known fantasy writer. She structures her tales around the requirement that MAGIC COSTS, that invoking magic costs the invoker blood, sweat, and tears. A trip to heaven isn't free -- the price is your life. Beware of prayers that are granted.

1. God isn't a genie.
2. There is no burden placed on the soul when God blesses his children.

It would be too easy to fall into holy war. I shall resist that temptation. I'll just say that, as authors, we can adopt/adapt/pervert myths and fantasies however we wish.

One of my old plot bunnies involves stories of the Lost Years (ages 12-30) of Yeshua bir Miriam -- a student in Alexandria, a sex toy in Athens, a sadhu in Ayodhya, a camel-jockey in Antioch, etc. Another would be to update Thorne Smith's NIGHT LIFE OF THE GODS, where all sculpted deities in the NY Metropolitan Museum wake up and party -- sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, the whole tuna. Holy myths are great storytelling sources.

I just see magical teleportation courtesy of an invisible friend to be a lazy plot device. But hey, it's a fantasy, so why not?

[1] But if the mere fact that I can produce from my thought the idea of something entails that everything which I clearly and distinctly perceive to belong to that thing really does belong to it, is not this a possible basis for another argument to prove the existence of God? Certainly, the idea of God, or a supremely perfect being, is one that I find within me just as surely as the idea of any shape or number. And my understanding that it belongs to his nature that he always exists is no less clear and distinct than is the case when I prove of any shape or number that some property belongs to its nature (AT 7:65; CSM 2:45)

So, in other words, a version of Panty & Stocking with a shift of the main character being the human instead of the angels?

p40s.jpg

Last edited:
So, in other words, a version of Panty & Stocking with a shift of the main character being the human instead of the angels?

Panty-and-Stocking-with-Garterbelt-Anarchy-Sisters.jpg

-No I do not think your material, mentioned rapists lol!
-I have to go back to the idea prior to hypoxia & say, this is a crude blunt graphic story of vengeance

-No I do not think your material, mentioned rapists lol!
-I have to go back to the idea prior to hypoxia & say, this is a crude blunt graphic story of vengeance

details details details. :rolleyes: So you focus on slaughtering rapists for God, while they focused on slaughtering murderers/rapists/poo monsters for God.

Whew! Once I block loquere's oversize image, I'm able to read the comments here again (on my 12.5-inch laptop screen). Anyway, yeah, it's crude graphic violence, and sexual, so there's a ready audience here. Homicidal butt-fucking retaliatory super-beings -- what's not to like? ;)

Meanwhile, I'm rereading SECOND GOING by James Tiptree Jr (Alice Langden), about a near-future earth where essentially omnipotent ET aliens have taken over. Humanity collapses. Our narrator, the official NASA archivist, writes:

"They promised us that, that we wouldn't blow ourselves up... They didn't command us not to fire atomic weapons, by the way. I guess they knew by that time that when a god commands Don't Eat Those Apples, or Don't Open This Box - it's the first thing men'll do. (And manage to blame it on a woman, too, if you'll notice.)"

{JHWH} must have been a neophyte, or didn't understand human nature very well, what with giving all those many hundreds of commandments and don't-go-there's -- that humans regularly violate. In teh OP blot bunny, {JHWH} appoints an agent to selectively enforce a rule... wait, I don't see a don't-rape directive among the 613 commandments in scripture. But anyway, {JHWH} apparently doesn't send agents to enforce the holy prohibitions against adultery, murder, eating grapes (fresh or dried), tattoos, cross-dressing, etc. So this Anal Avenger is just another divine quirk. Go figure.

This giant picture thing has got me perplexed, I've launched an enquiry.

Back