Hello again!!

I want you to have all the pics I sent him except one. That one will get my thread kicked off. I was really wet and wanted him to see it. :eek: But enjoy the others. I know I got wet just taking them. Everyone have a good night.....I know I will. :cattail:

does he know that you posted these here as well as sent them to him?

he should be a happy man, being able to come home to eat you

;)

I want you to have all the pics I sent him except one. That one will get my thread kicked off. I was really wet and wanted him to see it. :eek: But enjoy the others. I know I got wet just taking them. Everyone have a good night.....I know I will. :cattail:

Good Golly SexFairy
You are a very very beautiful woman!!!!:rose::rose::rose:

Last edited:
I always thought the sex fairy was just a legend. Much nicer than I ever imagined.

Keep posting!

Mmmm, I hope you have fun being devoured by him. I know I am envious of him getting to lick you good and enjoy that sexy body!

It may have gotten you wet, it made me hard...:devil:

Welcome back you sexy woman,great nipples,legs and as I remember that was one juice pussy you shared......I hope your hubby bangs you like a fire alarm bell.:devil:

Lovely. Glad I found this thread.

Have a great time this evening. Perhaps the sexfairy will grace us again soon.

Hello all!! Again thanks for all the wonderful comments I have received. Yall (sorry thats a southern thang) really know how to boost a girls self esteem. The hubby also gets off on knowing that I am making more than him hard. And the answer to the question "Does he know your doing this?" Yes he does! A little about us. We have been together since we were seniors in high school. We lived together for 5 years before we got married and we are getting ready to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. So there isnt much we dont know about each other. We both enjoy sex immensely. I keep our sex life one of my top priorities. A happy husband doesnt have much reason to look elsewhere. He also makes me one happy and horny wife. Works for both of us. So thanks for visiting my thread and I hope you enjoy. The husband wanted this pic posted. He says it makes his mouth water.:kiss:

Attachments

• lg pic 19.jpg
    lg pic 19.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,047
Mmmmm

My last thread was deleted because I was a very bad girl :rolleyes: . Seems my very intimate pics were opposed by someone. How could anyone oppose a wet hot pussy??? Well they did. I will try to behave myself this time. Sorry no more wet pussy pics. But in this pic my pussy was very wet behind that lace. I still seem to have some fans of my nipples too. So heres a few new pics. Hopefully these will last longer than the last ones. I hope you enjoy them .....vigorously.

I would love to cum play with that pussy! How I love a nice wet pussy, and u are one very sexxy gal!! Hope to see more?:devil::kiss:

Desert>?

I cant thank you all enough!! You make me feel all warm and fuzzy....oh sorry its actually warm and wet. :eek:
I am sorry I have not been on here in a while but work has ramped up and I have only had time for the husband. I always make time for him. He eats pussy like a man starving on a deserted island. I just sent him these photos and told him to hurry home. I hope he dosent wreck. But he said he is on his way. Cant stay long cause I am wet and ready for him. So enjoy the pics and think about what he is going to do to me when he cums through the door. I am dressed and ready. :devil::devil::devil::devil:

I too love to eat pussy! I love a woman that gushes her hot fluids all over my eagerly awaiting mouth!!:devil:

Drooling~

Hello all!! Again thanks for all the wonderful comments I have received. Yall (sorry thats a southern thang) really know how to boost a girls self esteem. The hubby also gets off on knowing that I am making more than him hard. And the answer to the question "Does he know your doing this?" Yes he does! A little about us. We have been together since we were seniors in high school. We lived together for 5 years before we got married and we are getting ready to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. So there isnt much we dont know about each other. We both enjoy sex immensely. I keep our sex life one of my top priorities. A happy husband doesnt have much reason to look elsewhere. He also makes me one happy and horny wife. Works for both of us. So thanks for visiting my thread and I hope you enjoy. The husband wanted this pic posted. He says it makes his mouth water.:kiss:

Kinda has the same effect on me. I would love to catch a glimpse of the photo that u wouldnt post here!!

Fairy,
Yummy pix. You look so much better out of your clothes. You're hubby is a lucky guy. And you're a lucky girl. Sorry round one at LIT went bust. Next time?

Mmmmm, lovely and delicious!

Your hubby is an incredibly lucky guy! Thank you for sharing your amazing photos... just what was needed... :)

fabulous sxy lady. hubby is a lucky man!!!

makes my mouth water also and gets me hard!

Sounds like you may want to look into putting your pic on another site and put the web link into you thread so you can show all that you want too and not get a spanking for it. Others have done it so you may want to look into it as well. But very sexy can wait to see more!!!!

I really get turned on by the fishnet look -- especially with your delectable body underneath ... ;)

if you ever get the urge to take some hot wet pussy shot ... by all means my PM box is always open! :)

I may even have to reply back with pics of my own! Oh yeah!

God I can see why.....would love to suck and nibble on that:D:kiss::devil:

Back