Taking Care Of My Niece (open)

silvertongue217

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 21, 2014
Posts
6,390
Today was the day

He adjusted his charcoal grey and silver suit and smiled looking himself up and down in the mirror one last time; Mark had a reputation for being impeccably dressed and even though he was only headed to the airport to pick up his darling niece he still made sure that reputation kept going strong and no one could contest i. His hair was black and disheveled with a few streaks of grey in it to give it a sophisticated look only a man at his age could accomplish. He was an older man but his age had given him a refined distinguished look with striking features and a chin that could cut ice. His eyes though they were always what drew girls in, they were a brilliant purple hue and had a stormy like intensity.

He turned ignoring the past out girl in the bed and going to the closet, his niece was coming in today on the train fresh from the farmlands of rural New York where most of his family was from and still inhabited. His younger brother said she was going to be looking at schools and confided to him that he felt she was a little tired of the rural area most of their family was set up in (he couldn't blame her at all for feeling that way). His little brother was of course worried about his sweet darling little girl going to school in New York City so far away but luckily Mark stepped in and managed to convince him to give it a shot or at least try it out for the summer. He knew how difficult living in the country could be after all he had ran to the city the soonest he could and his niece deserved the chance to taste some of the finer things in life, things he could show her that one could only find in the city. His niece was beautiful even if all he had ever seen her in were cut off shorts and t shirts and maybe he could get her into a dress while she was staying with him…….

MArk pulled on his Armani suit and buttoned it up making sure not a hair of it was out of place before turning and closing the door to his expansive closet, he was some thing of a…. Eccentric man and valued his wealth enough to buy whatever he wanted. He was slave no person and master of all and New York City was his one and only mistress.

And now it was time to show his niece that

He ignored the naked girl on his kitchen table and left his own, they knew not to be at his house when he returned unless they never wanted to experience his….. unique brand of sex again. He went to his high-end car and got in closing the scissor door behind him before turning the key. The beast rumbled to life and he smiled feeling it purring underneath him before pulling out of his parking lots. He drove fast zipping through New York as fast as he could and reaching the airport, his niece was due to arrive any minute so he pulled into the waiting area and stepped out leaning against the hood and putting his hand into his pocket as he waited for the girl to return.

Today was the day she would arrive
 
This one is open! Looking for some one to play my country niece who I corrupt with life in the city!
 
Even though this journey seemed to take forever, Jade didn't really mind. She still couldnt believe she was going to the big city!

Her 18 year-old, slim but very feminine hourglass shaped body was almost bouncing with excitement in the seat of the first class cabin, which her generous uncle had booked for her.
She was wearing a pair of quite worn out shorts and a tight fitting "hello kitty" pink crop top, which left little of her surprisingly generous cleavage to the imagination. Whilst she certainly looked like a teenage wet dream with her huge, innocent baby blue eyes and long, silky blonde hair, endless shapely legs and large breasts, this effect was merely accidental. Whilst she had made out with some of the neighboring farmer boys, she had never gone beyond 2nd base. Jade was a little bit shy and had grown into her womanly body only recently, which brought her a lot of attention from the men around her that she didnt quite understand or know what to do with.

The pilot was announcing the destination of her journey - New York City airport. She was so excited to see her uncle again, she had been quite young when they had last seen each other. All she remembered about him was his mischievious smile and generosity towards her. Her Dad had made her promise to be a very good girl and to listen to her uncle, who would teach her about life in the big city.

As the plane touched down and came to a stop, Jade grabbed her backback and waited for the doors to open and the gangway to be connected. After she had picked up her suitcase from baggage claim, she finally made it into the arrivals hall. Jade looked around the room full of people waiting at arrivals, not recognising her uncle.

Her eyes clung to the tanned, handsome older guy in the fancy suit, whose purplish eyes seemed to hold her captive. Something deep inside her belly seemed to clench and her breathing quickened as their eyes met.
When that same guy finally waved at her after what felt like an aeon, she realised that this attractive man she had been so mesmerised by was her uncle. Her eyes lowered in shame at her own thoughts.
He smiled confidently and kindly at her, maybe he hadnt noticed her thoughts? Jade decided to pretend she had recognised him all along and quickly returned the wave excitedly, her heart still pounding loudly.
 
Last edited:
"Where is that blasted girl" Mark murmured looking down at his expensive watch. His idle fingers tapped at the watch face as he looked around once more for her. Her flight had landed but so far the only people that had spilled out of the gate were a few families and a blonde that he would have fucked right then and there if he wasnt waiting for his niece.

Mark was a man of taste, both from a monetary standpoint and ultimately a sexual one. Most guys his age did NOT have a revolving door of pretty young woman not unless they paid for them.

And Mark didnt believe in paying for some thing he could get for free

He was about to call her when he noticed the blonde look at him. He smirked a sexy confident smirk that he knew would draw her in and walked over.

It was only until he was closer to her that he realized she actually WAS his niece. The revelation stopped him in his tracks and once more he eyed her as he tried to come to terms with the fact that his niece was..... well a prime piece of ass.

"Oh am I in trouble" Mark said shaking his head and coming over "Jade is that you! Theres no way this is the little girl I used to bounce on my knees" He said coming over and smiling at her in what we hoped was not as much as a sexy smirk as he had used on her earlier.
 
"Uncle Mark?", Jade half asked, half exclaimed, still clearly unsettled by her earlier feelings about this handsome man, who had turned out to be her uncle. Her cheeks were flushed with embarrassment, which she only hoped he would interpret as excitement to see him after such a long time.

She dropped her bags carelessly and flew towards her uncle, enveloping him in an embrace full of her youthful, innocent exuberance. Her uncle's hands tightened around her, gently stroking her back, a gesture that brought little shivers of pleasure to her treacherous body. As he almost crushed her against him, she felt so vulnerable, painfully aware of his superior masculine strength. His fragrance, a mixture of an expensive cologne and his own musky scent was intoxicating, magnetically pulling her towards a darker place inside of her. Jade's slender body completely relaxed and surrendered, almost out of primal and subconscious instinct, softening and allowing herself to be held by Uncle Mark's well-muscled arms.

Almost abrubtly she felt herself being pushed away to arms length. Her head was still spinning a little bit from this sensory overload, not quite processing all of the different emotions running through her little body. The overarching feeling was one of loss though: the loss of his enveloping, all-powerful presence and of the total feeling of safety she had had but a moment ago.

He cleared his throat. "Let's get you home, princess. Life in the big city is going to be one great adventure". His voice sounded almost hoarse as he abruptly turned to pick up her neglected bags, before making his way to his expensive sportscar, simply expecting her to follow. Being the good girl she was, follow she did.
 
He was still struggling with his niece and the fact she had grown up to be such a hottie. This was the kind of girl he would have captured in a matter of moments, the kind of girl he would have had on his cock....

He shook his head of such thoughts and instead focused on getting her luggage into the trunk and then opening the door for her. He admired her long legs as they slid into the sports car and tried to stop his mind from thinking about her in a slutty dress and fuck me heels.....

He shut the door fast and turned moving around the car and sliding in. He gave her a small smile and started the car pulling out and angling them out of the terminal.

"So how was your flight darling?" He asked her reaching over to pat her leg... her warm soft leg...

He quickly moved his hand away clutching the steering wheel as he glanced at her. They moved out of the larger airport and soon they were moving through the throng of people going back into the city.
 
It made her feel all grown up when her uncle opened the door of his stylish sportscar for her, grown up and a little sexy. Jade tried to push that last thought away. "You are being such a stupid girl", she chastised herself. "He is just your uncle being kind to the little girl he used to bounce on his knees. No way does he see you as anything but a little girl", she thought, feeling a string of disappointment, even though she knew that this was truly for the best.

Things only got worse when he patted her thigh. A very friendly gesture, which however sent sparks of electricty through her little body, straight to that unfamiliar place in her very core. She got so distracted she didnt really hear his question, only noticing when he was looking at her expectantly.

"My flight", she stammered quite breathlessly. "It was great. Thank you again for the first class tickets, uncle Mark. It was just so roomy and comfortable. I felt like a princess", Jade exclaimed with gratitude and excitement. Her face was flush with the exuberance of youth and the joy she felt palpably filled the car.

"So, where are we going now", she asked her uncle, ever curious.
 
"Oh thats just the beginning dear" Mark said laughing and unable to hide his confident smirk. They were in his world now, the world of confidence and class and ultimate money. Normally he would have used to to get this girl to drop all her clothes and say yes daddy......

He bit back a groan at that thought and once again smiled at her "Your in my world now darling and I cant wait to show you what you can do away from the country" He told her gunning the engine as they entered the city.

"I would have gotten us a table at a fancy restaurant but I figured you were a little under dressed for that I will take you cloth shopping tomorrow but for now theres a pizza waiting for us at my penthouse" He explained as they moved to the high end district of the city.
 
Jade was a little bit overwhelmed by all of this. Her own upbringing had been simple, out in nature on the farm, close to her family. Money had never been really tight, but it certainly had never been abundant either. Her uncle was now inviting her into a completely new and unfamiliar world. Glitzy, fast-paced, fashionable.

When he mentioned her clothes, a part of her shrunk back self-consciously. What had she been thinking wearing her favorite "Hello Kitty" top? On the other hand her outfit choice meant they were going to go shopping tomorrow. Jade could hardly contain her excitement. "Uncle Mark, could we maybe get something more grown up for me? I'd really like you to be proud of me and feel able that you could take me anywhere with you. Will you help me with that, please", she asked, her huge eyes gazing into his imploringly.

Pizza sounded good, however she would have loved to go to a fancy restaurant with her sophisticated, worldly uncle. Maybe in her mind she could have even pretended she was his date. No such chance with pizza on the couch.

Her frown didnt stay for long though. As soon as Uncle Mark put the pedal down and shot forward, she started laughing. Opening a window, she felt the breeze on her face, playing with her long hair. It felt good to be here, with her uncle.
 
"Trust me darling I have ever intention of doing so" He told her pulling into his underground parking lab and his private car port. He shut the car off and turned to her smiling a bit.

"Now to show you what money can really do in this city"

He reached down pressing a button. The car port shuddered then began to lift pulling them up into the belly of the building.

"Relax" He told her noting her panicked look "Its a car lift it will take us directly to the top"

True to his word five minutes later they moved into a all white garage. Fancy cars of all make and models were scattered about poised and polished to perfection.

"What do you think?" He asked her grinning
 
"You promise, uncle Mark? Nothing would make me happier than making you proud of me", she beamed with a broad smile.

When the car moved, Jade first thought it might be an earthquake, flinching and covering protectively into the comfortable leather car seat of the luxury sports car.

When her uncle explained to her what was happening, fear turned to delight.
"Wow, I have never even heard of anything like this", she exclaimed, truly mesmerised by all the marvels in her uncle's unfamiliar yet exciting world.

"It's like being on a rollercoaster! Thank you for inviting me to stay with you, Uncle Mark, I am already loving it here", Jade declared, her naturalness and charm completely disarming.
 
"I would never have denied you my sweet thing" He said leaning in to kiss her cheek before unbuckling his seat belt and opening his door "Now come on lets go get you settled"

He moved to the back getting her suit case and struggling to control himself. Her innocence and sweetness was drawing him in making him hungry in a way that was entirely unresponsible of him. If she was NOT his niece she would have been fucked right then and there...... Even now it was hard to ignore that fact or the throbbing in his pants....

He tried to push the thought away as he led her into the penthouse which was as decadent as one would imagine it being.

"Why dont you go have some pizza and I will put this up in your room okay?" He told her leaning in to kiss the top of her hair.
 
His kiss on her cheek made her blush like a little girl. She still found it hard to remind her body that he was her uncle whenever Mark physically touched her.

"Wow", Jade exclaimed breathlessly. "Your place is amazing!". She was looking around, exploring the exquisitely furnished penthouse. What an awesome place to call home. "Do you ever have parties here", she asked innocently, already imagining inviting new friends over to dance the night away.

Jade grabbed a slice of peperoni pizza, it was the thin crust she preferred. Contendly she sat on the uber stylish and yet adequately comfortable couch munching pizza.

"Thanks so much for pizza, you are the best uncle ever", she stated beaming widely at him. "I cant wait to see the city. Where do you work, uncle", she asked, curious how he was able to afford such a plethora of luxury items.
 
"Of course I do" He called leaving the room with her luggage "I mean this place was made to impress and entertain people in!"

He opened the door to his guest bedroom and where she would be staying at. He threw the luggage onto the bed and turned about ready to join her......

The luggage was old and a little beat up so when he threw it onto the bed it opened. He stopped watching it and glancing at the door. She seemed content and eating her pizza which meant.....

He really shouldn't have snooped, it was after all his niece! However before he could stop himself he was coming back over looking for her panties.

He had a thing for panties

"Uh I own my own business" He told her sounding preoccupied as he looked to see just what kind of panties his niece wore "A fortune five hundred company to be exact"
 
Jade was impressed and a little intimidated by the accomplishments of her uncle. She felt like an unrefined country girl compared to him.

When he went to drop her cases in her room and continued to answer her questions, she automatically got up to follow him. As she burst through the bedroom door to ask her uncle another question, she saw her suitcase open and him holding one of her panties, a white, lacy cotton pair.

"Uncle Mark, what are you doing with my panties", she asked innocently, "Is there something wrong with them?"
 
He was caught

"Oh I threw your suitcase on the bed and they fell out" He said lying smoothly and waving his hand "I have to say though..... These are a bit plain"

He said it before he could think about it however it was true. His mind immediately flashed with the thoughts of what he could put her in to showcase that young body. He bit his lip and tossed them back in moving over to the door.

"We will have to add lingerie shopping to tomorrows trip" He told her simply "Tell me darling have you ever worn a thong? Or G string? I have heard those are the most comfortable"
 
Jade felt embarrassed that her sophisticated uncle found her panties plain. She so desperately wanted to be a grown up, sexy, sophisticated woman, but she was just a silly little country girl. When he suggested that they go lingery shopping tomorrow, Jade's heart began to flutter. Her sexy uncle would buy her some sexy underwear? Her pussy clenched thinking of him looking at her with desire, seeing her as a woman. She blushed furiously, her face a completely open book for her emotions.

"That would be amazing, uncle Mark", she stammered. "I d really love to wear something more grown up, but I have no idea what that might look like."

"I dont think I know what a g string is, uncle. I thought that only came on a guitar?"
 
He laughed shaking his head and looking at her.

"Your adorable" He told her smiling and kissing her hand "Dont worry I will show you tomorrow" He said patting her hand and moving back into his kitchen.

"For now lets eat" He said grabbing the box of pizza and moving over to his couch.

"Are there any sights of the city your dying to see?" He asked her eating his pizza "I also took the liberty of setting you up for a interview at the college"
 
Jade was confused, not really understanding why he was laughing, but pleased to see her uncle happy.

She followed him to the kitchen and took another slice of pizza onto her plate before joining him on the opposite couch. Jade drew her legs up, making her cut off short riding even higher up her thighs. In her current position, she was unknowingly stretching the jeans fabric in such a way that her pussy lips were clearly visible to anyone with eyes. She smiled contently as she bit off another piece of pizza, the cheese stringing itself out between her mouth and her finger. With a laugh she brought her finger to her mouth, suckling her finger to clean off any oily residue.

She noticed that uncle Mark had gone quiet and as she looked at him, he seemed far away in a world of his own.

"I'd love to see the Empire State Building and the Guggenheim Museum", she answered his question. "What is your favorite place in New York city?"
 
"My favorite place?" Mark asked eyeing her up and down noting the way her shorts were stretched. His fingers tapped lightly even as he itched to run his hand up her legs and fully take her and claim her.

"She is your niece!" He thought to himself trying his best to remind himself of that as he instead thought on her question.

"I love the library" He told her finally "I know it might sound lame but you can learn any thing and every thing you can think of in their" He said finishing his pizza and leaning back.

"So I have to ask as per your fathers request" Mark "Your not planning on meeting any boys here right?"
 
Jade stretched like a cat, her firm and full tits dangerous straining against her short hello kitty croptop.

With a laugh she said: "I dont think so uncle Mark. I don't think boys like me very much and to be honest, I wouldnt even know what to do with them. It's a little embarrassing to still be a virgin at my age", Jade chatted before realising what she had just told her uncle so casually.

"Uhhhh", she stuttered. "The library sounds exciting. Maybe we can go sometime..."
 
"Your still a virgin?" He asked his shock causing his mouth to speak before he thought about it.

"Uh I mean" He said rising adjusting his rather large and impressive bulge "Thats uh good" He said turning on his heel and moving towards the kitchen "Though once im done dressing up and show casing that body of yours you will have all the men asking for you in this city"
 
"Yes, uncle", Jade whispered shyly, her wide eyes lowering with shame. She hated that she was so inexperienced and frankly uncool, especially in contrast to her sexy, accomplished uncle. Why did she want to impress him? Why did she want to feel his eyes on her with admiration, making her feel like a woman? It was wrong, so very wrong. Jade bit her lip gently from this unnerving train of thought.

His next words made her shudder.

"Once I am done dressing up and showcasing that body of yours you will have all the men in this city asking for you", he had said in his sexy, deep voice, which seemed to travel right to her little virgin pussy, making her soft lips part with a gentle "oh".

He was going to showcase her body? Did he think her attractive?

"Uncle", Jade asked softly when he returned, her soft gaze finding his. "Do...do you think, I'm beautiful", she asked, taken aback by her unexpected courage, her face flushing from her own boldness.

"I....I...mean, as a....woman", she added with barely a whisper.
 
Oh boy

He wasnt expecting her to ask him such a thing. Yet here she was asking him to look at her body and tell her what he thought of it.

"Of course you are" He said laughing and shaking his head to lean in and get a good look at her "You got my genes in you dont you?"

"I think once we get some decent clothes on you that your going to be beating the men off of you" He told her coming back with some to drink for the two of them and handing her one.

"Trust me any man would be lucky to have you if they could keep up" He told her winking and taking a sip of his beer.
 
Her uncle looked uncomfortable at her question. Was she really that plain and he just didnt want to hurt her feelings?

"I m not sure I d like to beat anyone", Jade responded with a little confusion.

"But I appreciate that uncle. I think its time for me to go to bed if we are getting up early for shopping tomorrow. Thanks again for everything, you're a star", she said with a bright smile, hugging him tightly. She could feel her breasts crushed against him and it felt...good.

When she went to bed, she couldnt take her mind off of her handsome uncle. Without meaning to, her small hands found her pussy whlst she was thinking of him. Jade gently stroked her clit, up and down, in a slow, steady rhythm, soft moans escaping her lips as she was getting herself off.
 
Back
Top