Roommates (Closed for Mignonette)

"Hang in there for a few more moments slut. We are about to let you have your precious cum,"

The promise rang sweetly in Amy's ears, but she knew by now that her captors woudl not let her off easily. She would have to work for her orgasm without knowing when and how it would hit her.

Amy couldnt see, but she could feel someone straddling her face, inhaling the sweet scent of a pussy. Only upon hearing her speak, did Amy notice that it was Marcy.
"I want to feel your hot lips on my cunt the way you did Jane and then we are going to let you cum slut. Ohhh yea that's right baby, lick that clit harder. Mmmmm ohhhh yeaaaa I'm going to cum before you get too,"

This apparently seemed like the condition to get her own climax. She just needed to make Marcy cum and so her tongue darted out, lapping blindly at what was before her. With the blindfold she had to feel her way around Marcy's pussy with her tongue, eventually finding her clit, sucking on it eagerly.
As she brought Marcy to an amazing orgasm, drinking up her juices, Amy was completely unaware of what was going on around them. Robert was positioning himself at her pussy and she didnt even notice until Jane spoke:

"We have another treat for you Amy. This is a different kind of dildo. It moves and throbs and actually is going to fill your hot little cunt with a creamy seed."

In the heat of the moment Amy actually didnt understand at all what Jane meant by it until Robert suddenly drove into her, filling her to the brim in one go. Amy screamed at the sudden invasion and so did her lover. Only then did she notice that it was Robert. Withing seconds he started to pound into her like an animal, taking her much rhougher than Tom ever had.
"Oh fuckkk.....ahhhh, you are fucking me so hard! Shit, Im gonna cum in a second!!!"
Her pussy couldnt take such a rhough treatment without suddenly convusling, throwing Amy into a mindblowing orgasm right on Rob's cock.

Meanwhile Jane moved over to Tom, standing in front of his camera.
"Those were your last pictures. Once Rob fills her pussy we will let them disappear into Rob's bedroom out of your sight, where he will be able to do all kinds of things to your little assistant while we play with you.", she purred, her hands returning to his hard cock.
"Watch him fill her for the first time.", he whispered, leaving Tom to take a perfect look. "He will cum into her many many times. Rob is special, you know? He can fill a woman at least four or five times during the night. Your little Amy will be so full of his cum, while Marcy and I will have to share yours...not that I mind as long as I get to be the first to suck on your cock."
 
Tom and Jane stood watching Robert finally get his wish to fuck Amy. It was as if Robert was so high with passion that he lost all sense for a few moments. He moved swiftly and with vigor, shoving his cock deep into Amy's pussy and then quickly withdrawing only to plunge into her again and again.

They all knew Amy was at the very edge when they turned Robert loose and it only took several hard and rough plunges to take her past the point where there was no turning back. Jane and Marcy were particularly spellbound when Amy let out a torrent of words. "Oh fuckkk.....ahhhh, you are fucking me so hard! Shit, I'm gonna cum in a second!!!"

Tom felt a shiver go through him when Jane grabbed his cock and stroked his hard cock as she announced that those were the last pictures he would be able to take tonight.

They watched as Marcy rolled off Amy but held her arms above her head as Robert raced to finish his first of many explosions. He listened to Jane describe what Robert was going to do to Amy in the bedroom while they played with him. He knew that Robert was capable of satisfying a woman over and over. He had shot pictures of the three of them before Amy came on the scene so he was well aware of what Amy was in for in the bedroom. The loud groan from Robert made the three of them notice that he was straining, pushing faster and deeper with each stroke, bringing himself to the the verge of cumming.

"Watch him fill her for the first time.", she was whispering to Tom. "He will cum into her many many times. Rob is special, you know? He can fill a woman at least four or five times during the night. Your little Amy will be so full of his cum, while Marcy and I will have to share yours...not that I mind as long as I get to be the first to suck on your cock."


Robert was special and he was certainly capable of holding off his orgasms. That was why he was so popular with the film directors and women. Tom had seen him hold off with Marcy and Jane while they had multiple orgasms but tonight was different. He had been wanting to fuck Amy ever since he met her and the mental buildup was intense. Everyone could see that he was not trying to hold back as he pounded Amy's pussy.

He called out to Marcy who was still holding Amy's arms above her head. "Take off the blindfold. I want her to see my face when I fill her hot cunt with my spunk for the first of many times tonight." Marcy pulled off the blindfold and they all looked at Amy as Robert grunted one last time before his cock throbbed and he began to fill her with his cream. Gasping as he shot a huge load into her, he called out, "That is only the beginning Amy. I have so much more for you to taste later."

Marcy released Amy's arms and stood to face Tom and Jane. "I think these two need a break to recover." It was evident again that Marcy was calling the shots. "I say we all go into the bedroom and get comfortable on Robert's big bed. I want to show our little slut a thing or two about pleasing her man. God Tom it has been so long since we all got to fuck you." She joined Jane and leaned to kiss him as her hand joined Jane's caressing his cock. "I sure hope that little bitch didn't wear you out today. But it doesn't matter because you know what we are looking for don't you?"

"I sure do know what you want girls." he grabbed a handful of their breasts, massaging them as they got his shaft to full length. I know how to handle you girls and it will be my pleasure."

"What are we waiting for?" Jane shouted pulling Marcy and Tom to the bedroom. "Robert would you be a sweetie and bring our slut with you. we aren't done with her yet."

Robert leaned down and picked up Amy in his arms. He could tell she was a bit exhausted but she was light as a feather. "The night is still young Amy," he whispered as he carried her the bedroom.

Jane and Marcy pushed Tom onto the bed and they both squealed as they jumped on the bed. "I get his cock first," Jane shouted leaning over to capture his shaft. Her head fell to the tip of his cock and then Tom let out a long sigh as he felt the warm breath of her mouth engulf him.

"Well you are going to have to share him with me," Marcy responded running her long fingernails up and down his thighs. "You know what is going to make this so special Tom?" She didn't wait for his response as she said, "Letting your lover see us take you for our pleasure." With that she leaned over and rubbed her breasts across his chest as her lips met his.

Tom saw Robert and Amy out of the corner of his eye sitting on the spacious bed. Robert was behind her with Amy wrapped in his arms. "Watch the girls with your lover Amy and then I'm going to fuck you nice and slow for the second fuck."
 
Last edited:
Amy was like a toy used for Rob's and Marcy's pleasure and she loved it. It was such a huge turn on for her.
When she heard Rob tell Marcy to take her blindfold off so that she would be able to look at him as he filled her, Amy was ready to cum again right then and there.
The moment the blindfold was off and she looked into Rob's lustfilled eyes, she felt his cock inside of her throb and then release a torrent of cum into her, which made her scream out in orgasm, as her entire body started shaking.

"That is only the beginning Amy. I have so much more for you to taste later."

"Mmmm, I hope so...", Amy said, exhausted, but completely satisfied. Her body would need a break for a while from all those intense orgasms, so she was glad when Robert picked her up, carrying her to his bedroom and placing her on the huge bed in front of him so that she could be leaning against his chest. Her ass was right against his cock and Robert's hands were in the perfect position to play with her breasts and pussy should he choose tp. For now however they would become the public and would get to watch some hot action.

Marcy and Jane had forced Tom down to lie on the bed, while Jane was quick to feast herself on his cock, sucking him eagerly. Her technique was perfect as she worked with her mouth and tongue to get Tom's cock nice and slick.
"Did your little Amy do this?", she asked just before she started to deepthroat him with gusto, easily sliding his entire length into her throat over and over again.

Meanwhile Marcy was kissing Tom fiercly before she positioned herself over his mouth.
"Watch this Amy. Watch as your lover will eat me out until I scream in orgasm.", she whispered, her eyes fixed on Amy, while Amy's eyes kept wandering back and forthe between Jane's mouth around Tom's cock and Tom's tongue slowly lapping at Marcy's pussy.
 
Tom saw Amy and Robert get settled in on the bed while Marcy and Jane began to tease him. The women definitely knew how to tease him, making him hard and throbbing while denying his climax until they decided it was time. While Marcy kissed Tom zealously on the lips, Jane was getting his cock wet with her tongue, lips and mouth. He moaned into Marcy’s mouth when Jane took his shaft deep into her mouth for few moments. When she pulled her lips off his cock, he heard her question,” Did your little Amy do this?"

Marcy let up just a bit from her kiss as he tried to answer, “Yea… Yeaa… she did a great … job too,” he mumbled before Marcy kissed him passionately, shoving her tongue deep into his mouth. He let out a groan when Jane’s mouth covered his cock, descending down it until he felt it lodged in her throat. His hips squirmed on the bed, moving up and down with each of her quick movements. She was an expert at giving deep throat and Tom knew she would take him to the edge but not let him release his seed until she was ready.

Marcy moved from kissing Tom, leaving him breathless to kneeling beside him. He knew what was coming and welcomed the chance to taste her cunt again. He heard her call out to Amy about watching him eat her out just before she pushed her wet pussy lips onto his waiting lips.

Tom was in ecstasy with the two women working him over while his lover sat and watched the two pros do what they did best. Jane alternated between deep-throating his cock and kissing and licking the slick pole while her hands wandered down to his engorged balls, massaging them. Tom’s body responded to her, moving with each touch, wanting more and more stimulation.

Tom heard her as she pulled her head off his cock, stroking his cock between her wet fingers. “God Tom I think your cock has grown since the last time we were together. It is so fucking hard. I think our little bitch here has been taking good care of you. Have you done that honey? Have you taken good care of our Tom?” She stopped sucking on his cock, knowing when to apply pressure and when to ease up.

He could barely hear Amy’s reply as Marcy moved over his face, teasing his lips with her juicy cunt. His hands moved over her body touching her breasts, feeling her hard nipples. She loved to have her nipples pulled and teased and Tom knew all the right buttons to push as her moans increased. His tongue danced over her lips, taking what she was giving him for her pleasure. Releasing her tits, tom grabbed her thighs and pulled her down hard to his lips. He was stronger but he also felt no resistance as his tongue found its mark.

Flicking over and around her slippery jewel he felt her body kick into another gear. Her body moved downward giving him greater access to her pussy and clit. He shoved his tongue into the cunt and then returned to her clit to give it the attention it deserved. The moans from above became more pronounced as she whispered hoarsely, “Jane it’s my turn to have a go at his cock.”

Tom felt Jane’s lips leave his shaft, only to be replaced by Marcy’s hunger mouth. He groaned as her mouth worked over his cock while his tongue brought her closer and closer to climaxing. He heard Jane tell Marcy not to bring him off and then in an instant Marcy’s orgasm hit and her body convulsed over his. He held on tight to her ass, holding his mouth against her quivering pussy, feeling the gush of her juices coat his mouth. When it was over, Marcy slid off him and Jane bounced onto his thighs. “I’m going to fuck your hot lover Amy and show you how to really get his rocks off.”

Tom looked over at Amy and Robert who were staring at Jane as she prepared to mount his very stiff and aching cock.
 
Amy was watching the scene with interest. Whenever they were alone Tom was the more dominant one, but right now he was completely at Jane's and Marcy's mercy. It was quite obvious who was in control this time.

The arousal Amy started to feel was undeniable. Tom's cock disappearing into Jane's mouth and his tongue on Marcy's pussy, making her moan loudly in pleasure, before she decided to have a taste of Tom herself. The model was devouring his cock just as eagerly as Jane had done, leaving Tom squirming for release which he was still denied, while the girls were having their fun.

Marcy's orgasm got Amy licking her lips. The model looked so hot at the point of release and Amy's nipples hardened at the show.
Moments later Jane was in control again, holding herself over Tom's cock as she looked at Amy.

“I’m going to fuck your hot lover Amy and show you how to really get his rocks off.”

"Do it.", Amy whispered and then added a bit louder: "I want to see him fuck you."
She wanted to know what her coupling with Tom looked like from the outside. She wanted to see his thrusting hips, his expression of utter pleasure as he raced towards his orgasm. During sex, Amy was usually so consumed with pleasure herself that she couldnt take a close look at her lover. Now was the perfect moment to do so.

She watched Jane lower herself on Tom's cock, her lips opening in a silent moan.
"Mmmm Tom, you really do feel bigger than last time we fucked.", she said in satisfaction. She wiggled her hips a little and smiled.
"And you are throbbing already....But dont you dare shoot your load into me until I am close to climax.", she warned him as she finally started riding his cock slowly.
Gradually however she began to pick up the speed, raising and plunging back down on him as if he was a living dildo.
"Ohhh yessss, your lover's cock feels so good in my pussy, Amy.", she moaned, closing her eyes to feel more.

As they watched the fucking, Amy turned her head ever so slightly to Robert.
"I feel you are getting hard again.", she whispered, feeling his cock rise to attention against her ass.
 
Tom moaned as Jane hovered over his cock, rubbing her wet pussy lips over the tip. He could only smile while Jane held off plunging onto his cock to tell Amy that she was going to show her how to really get his rocks off. He reached up to fondle her hard nipples as she continued to tease the tip of the mushroom head. Tom knew she would tease him for a few minutes to get his expectations up before she would settle down onto him. She was great at knowing how to speed up and slow down to maximize the experience. He had known Amy for only a short while but she was very adept at knowing how to fuck her man but he figured she would learn from a pro. The difference between Amy and the two women was their experience of fucking for a living and doing it on an almost daily basis. They had learned through experience how to hold off and make a man want to beg for it.

As Jane slowly took him into her hot cavern, she began to rock her hips back and forth while descending down onto his shaft. He groaned from the sheer sensation of her pussy squeezing his cock until he completely filled her. As her body swayed back and forth, he heard Amy’s response. "Do it. I want to see him fuck you."

Jane moaned as Tom teased her nipples, pulling and pinching them much the same way he did to Marcy a few minutes before. "Mmmm Tom, you really do feel bigger than last time we fucked. And you are throbbing already....But don’t you dare shoot your load into me until I am close to climax."

Tom’s hands massaged her large breast and then moved over her sides down to her thighs and finally resting on her ass. “Maybe you need a little help with this,” he said while his hands gripped her ass cheeks, pulling her back and forth on his cock. The heat of the sex surrounded his cock and he was thankful for a moment that he and Amy had sex a few times earlier in the day. Otherwise he would have been panting and raving like Robert had done a little while ago. Robert had thought about Amy so much that his lust overtook his brain and he didn’t last long. Tom knew that the next fuck between Amy and Robert would be worth watching. Robert was a pro at getting his women excited and agitated with lust that they begged for more.

His thoughts were interrupted when Jane’s body began to move faster as she called out to Amy. "Ohhh yessss, your lover's cock feels so good in my pussy, Amy." Tom watched her eyes close, letting the sensations in her pussy drive her lust spiraling upward. Her breathing started to become more rapid as her up and down motions picked up pace.

Marcy, now recovered from her climax, kissed Tom and then whispered, “I think my friend needs a little assistance.” With that she got on her knees behind Jane and reached around her, grabbing her large breasts and pulled her back against her own well endowed breasts. “I thought you might want a little help getting off,” she commented as one hand moved down the top of her puffy lips. “Besides I think we should show our little slut here what it looks like to have two faces sprayed with his cream.”

Jane moaned louder and began moving faster on Tom’s cock as Marcy’s fingers toyed with Jane’s clit. Tom was beginning to feel the onslaught of a climax that he knew he would not be able to control. He felt Marcy’s fingers on his cock which just added to his groaning hunger to explode.

“I … I … I want to feel his cock explode inside me Marcy,” Jane pleaded gasping for breath.

“There will be plenty of time for that later on. You know we are going to fuck him again and again tonight. I want Amy to see him explode on our faces. You want to see that don’t you Amy? Tell me you want to see him splash his hot cream all over our faces and then kiss us and clean off your lover’s cum?”

Jane’s body arched back against Marcy as her orgasm raced through her veins. Her body bucked up and down on Tom’s cock as he tried desperately to hold off like Marcy and Jane wanted him too. Marcy pulled Jane off Tom’s glistening cock and grabbed it in her hand.

“Come on Tom give us your best shot baby. Ohhh you are ready aren’t you baby? I can feel your hot throbbing cock ready to give us a treat.”

Tom scrambled up to his knees on the bed, looking at Amy as she commented to Robert that his cock was getting hard again. Tom heard him tell her the action was getting his excited and Tom saw his hands grab his lover’s tits and begin to caress them. He turned his attention back to Marcy and Jane who were now lying on their back waiting for their treat.

Tom grunted loudly and announced to everyone. “Agghhh fuck I can’t hold back any longer,” he screamed as his body gave up the delicious cream to the waiting faces and lips of Jane and Marcy. He pumped his cock over and over, making sure they got every last drop of his cum. As the last of the trembling ended in his cock, he heard Robert tell Amy, “Now we get to show them a thing or two.”
 
Jane was in heaven as she was riding herself to orgasm on Tom's cock. Marcy's extra stimulation only made the inevitable happen faster. The model's orgasm was quite a show and she knew it.

And although she had wanted Tom to fill her, the idea of being covered in his cum wasnt so bad either. She moved off his cock, positioning herself next to Marcy on the bed, one of her hand fondling her friend's breast as she watched Tom stroke his cock above them.

"Come on. Give it to us.", she coaxed and moments later they were rewarded with a rain of his cum. Like Marcy she eagerly opened her mouth to drink as much of it as possible. Still, some of his spurts had ended up next to their mouths.
"I know you said Tom had to clean us up, but I rather keep all of this for myself.", Jane whispered, moving to Marcy and licking a drop of Tom's cum off the side of her lips. Within seconds the two of them were making out heavily, licking each other clean of the cum as their hands started to play with each other.

Amy felt her body shudder as she watched the scene. Robert's hands upon her once more were only adding to the pleasant feeling. She was horny again, there was no denying it.
“Now we get to show them a thing or two.”, she heart him say and even the two models stopped their heavy session for a moment to look at them.
"Better make it hot you two. Jane and I need something to play to, while Tom rests for a while.", Marcy said.
"And dont exhaust yourself. I want you in my pussy later, while Tom gets a go at my ass again.", Jane added with a wink. Being filled with two cocks was her ultimate turn on. Especially if she got to lick Marcy's pussy at the same time and she would not be denied this pleasure later.

The models with Tom now moved to the end of the bed, leaning against the wall, while Robert and Amy moved to the middle.
"What do you have in mind?", Amy asked with a smile, running her hand up and down his body, from his neck to the base of his cock and then back up.
Jane and Marcy were sitting next to each other, gently fondling each other's breasts as their eyes were on Amy. From time to time they also shot a look at Tom to see how turned on he was getting from seeing his girl being fucked by another man.
 
Tom heard Jane tell Robert not to get too exhausted as she wanted him in her pussy while he attacked her ass again. Tom thought of the last time they had done that position and Jane had an incredible orgasm as the two men fucked her. Tom glanced at Amy, giving her a quizzical look when Jane said this, remembering the morning sex session when Amy had not wanted him to play with her ass. But Amy was not looking at Tom. Instead she watching the two women kiss and softly moaning from Robert's caresses. Maybe later when she saw the three of them performing she would change her mind. But that was later and now the two women were kissing, trading his cream between them.

While Robert and Amy watched the girls kiss, he had taken Amy's breasts in his large hands, rolling them together, then moving his fingertips lightly over her nipples until they were hard. They had taken in the sex scene and now it was their turn.

As the two women moved to the head of the bed, Amy asked Robert, "What do you have in mind?" and Robert smiled and chuckled, "I have a lot of thoughts on how I'm going to fuck you Amy. For starters I want you to lie on your back."

Marcy and Jane had moved to either side of Tom. He put his arms around each of them, leisurely running his fingertips over their breasts, flicking his fingertips over their nipples. Their hands were busy too, lightly running over his chest to his stomach and back again. They watched with interest as Amy laid down with Robert towering over her, wondering what he had in mind for Amy. Robert leaned over her, and started to kiss her neck and then move to her mouth. Their kiss was tentative at first and then became more passionate. The two women and Tom watched as Amy's and Robert's tongues slid over each others lips, dancing and fighting at the same time. His hands moved over her body taking the time to explore her curves, getting to know her more intimately. The trio heard the soft moans from Amy as their kiss lingered and his fingers found her breasts. Tom felt a renewed sensation from watching his lover with Robert. He knew Robert would show her how a male porn star had sex.

Tom's interest in the couple grew as Marcy nuzzled her head against Tom's shoulder, her fingers running up and down his semi-flaccid cock, then taking it in her hand, slowly stroking it. "Tom I want to feel your hard cock in me. I have thought of your shaft throbbing in me ever since I saw you and Amy fucking in the woods." Tom felt a sensation in his cock as her words penetrated his head and her fingers tightened around the growing shaft.

Robert's lips trailed to Amy's throat and then to her ripe nipples eliciting more groans from her. He took his time kissing and fondling each breast and then sat up and moved to straddle her chest. "Push your beautiful breasts together Amy. First I'm going to fuck your tits and let you taste my cock before I get into fucking you long and hard."

Marcy whispered to Tom and Jane as Robert positioned himself. "I got a call from Justin today and he wanted to know if we had met with Amy yet. I told him we were meeting her tonight. He wants to know how it turns out. He wants me to call him back tomorrow and tell him if she would be good for the Red Room."

Tom looked at Marcy, knowing exactly what she was talking about. Tom had overheard him say something in the restaurant but didn't pursue it with Amy until he thought she would be ready for it. He glanced at Amy, seeing his gaze at him with a questioning look but then her attention was distracted as Robert slid his cock up toward her lips.

The three spectators watched as Robert placed his hard cock between Amy's breasts and began a slow rhythmic motion between them. He moved his hips to bring the tip of his cock to her lips only to withdraw it and then repeat it again. He did this for a minute, just teasing her lips with the taste of his mushroom head. "Tell all of us Amy. Is this what you want," he said sliding his cock to her lips and letting it stay there. "Tell us how bad you want this thick cock in your mouth and throat and I'll let you suck it."
 
Last edited:
Amy obediently laid down on her back, feeling Robert straddle her chest.
"Push your beautiful breasts together Amy. First I'm going to fuck your tits and let you taste my cock before I get into fucking you long and hard."

"Fuck yes.", Amy whispered, her hands quickly moving to her tits, trapping his shaft between them as he started a slow motion. Every second she felt his cock so close to her lips. She simply wanted to open her mouth and lick him, but he always pulled away before she even had a chance to.
She knew that the other three were watching, the girls playing with Tom's cock. She had heard Marcy whisper to Tom that she wanted to feel him inside of her, but apparently they wanted to watch Rob's little show with her first.

"Tell all of us Amy. Is this what you want. Tell us how bad you want this thick cock in your mouth and throat and I'll let you suck it."

Amy opened her mouth, giving Rob's cock a short lick before he could pull away.
"Let me suck on it and I will show you how much Ive wanted it.", she replied, giving him that sexy irresistible look that Tom had taken pictures of at the very beginning of their relationship.

Again Amy opened her mouth, allowing Rob to ease his cockhead into her. He was received with a tongue that was very eager to please, swirling over it, stroking every inch of him within her mouth. At the same time she started rubbing her tits together, giving the base of his shaft trapped within them extra friction.

"Mmm, she is so ready for the red room. She is almost sucking him like a pro.", Jane whispered, her hand joining Marcy's on Tom's cock. "Justin would love that. Hell, he would probably take her home later himself."
And if Amy ended up in their business, there would be many more occasions for games like these, which was just what the two models had in mind.
"Once they are done I want you to fuck Marcy hard, while I get another taste of your lover's pussy. Does that sound good Tom?", Jane asked, nibbling at his earlobe.

"And after that you will get a piece of Jane's ass while Rob gets her pussy. We both know how much you love being in Jane's tight little ass."
 
Robert enjoyed the feel of Amy's lips and tongue on the tip of his cock. When she applied more pressure by pressing her tits together, he pushed his cock a bit faster between the soft globes of flesh, enjoying the feeling on his cock. "I like the way you do that Amy. I feels so good on my cock to when you press those beautiful tits together. For that you get a little reward for pleasing me."

Marcy, Jane, and Tom watched as Robert pushed his cock deeper into Amy's mouth, holding it inside her as he groaned his approval. "Ohhhh yeaaa you have the makings of a great cocksucker. I bet Tom loved the feel of your lips wrapped around his cock, didn't he?"

There was no way Amy could answer as Robert moved his long thick cock back and forth inside her mouth. As he pulled his cock to her lips, he did not pull it out but instead pushed it back deep into her mouth. When he finally pulled it out from between her lips, they all saw Amy gasping for a breath of air.

Robert looked at Tom. "I bet you taught her to deep throat didn't you Tom?"

"She is very good at cock sucking Robert and if you want to find out then be my guest," Tom responded.

Robert slipped off Amy and moved the side of her head. He knelt beside her holding his big thick cock in his hand, rubbing the tip teasingly along her her lips as he whispered to her. "Well if you were able to deep throat Tom's nice cock let's see how you hold up against something a bit bigger and thicker."

Tom looked at Robert and chuckled. It was true that Robert's cock was a little bigger and thicker but he knew he didn't have anything to worry about. He remembered his time in front of the camera knowing he had pleased a lot of women and he simply ignored his comment.

Marcy and Jane laughed together. Marcy squeezed Tom's cock harder, stroking it as she said, "Don't worry Tom we love your nice thick cock. Don't we Jane?"

"Ohhh you bet we do. I like the feel of it in my hands and mouth and in my hot cunt and I love the feel of your hard cock pounding my ass," Jane chimed in.

Robert could only laugh at his workmates as he put his hand in Amy's hair, pulling her closer to his cock. "Open wide amy because I plan to shove this big cock down your throat and then I'm going to fuck that pussy of yours. And don't think this is going to be a slam bam thank you ma'am fuck. No I plan to take my time and give you a grade "A" porn fuck."

Tom felt a surge of lust in his cock as he saw Amy open her mouth. He knew Robert's prowess with women. He looked at Marcy and Jane and the three of them knew he would make good on his word.
 
Last edited:
Amy never had a chance to utter a word. All she could do was show her approval and passion through her actions.

She licked and sucked on Robert's cock until he decided he wanted more than just her tits. He wanted her throat and she was willing to offer it to him.

She stared at his cock for a long time before finally opening wide at his request. The tip of his cock pushed into her mouth once more and she couldnt help but suck and lick again before she felt him push deeper and deeper. She closed her eyes and relaxed her throat the mooment she felt him push into it.
Once he was fully inside, he rested there for a moment and Amy could hear him groan in pleasure. Slowly he pulled out and moved back in again. The slow pace however didnt last long. Seeing no gag reflex from her he started to properly fuck her throat. Much faster than Tom had done, his balls slapping against her chin.

"Oh wow, I never thought the little slut knew how to deepthroat so well. She really deserves a hot fuck as a reward.", Jane pointed out in admiration, her hand never leaving Tom's cock.
"You must have loved her throat.", she whispered to Tom.
"We sure know that you loved her pussy.", Marcy added, whispering into his other ear.
"What about her ass? Is she nice and tight like me?", Jane pushed on.
Both the model's hands were exploring his cock, making it impossible for Tom to guess who's hand was doing what to him.
 
Tom listened to the comments from the women as they contiued to slowly get his cock aroused. He watched Robert fill her mouth slowly to see how she would react to his cock sliding down her throat. Slowly is cock disappeared and the women were admiring Amy's ability to take his whole cock into her mouth.

When Jane whispered in his ear, "What about her ass? Is she nice and tight like me?" Tom knew that Jane was fixated with ass fucking and enjoyed her ass being plowed into by any cock that would dare to enter. "Well to tell you the truth my dears. Amy's ass is still a virgin."

Marcy and Jane stopped stroking him, both women pulling away and looking at him and then at Amy sucking Robert's cock like an expert. Jane looked back and Tom and said, "Tom you are slipping. We thought with all your charisma you would have had her on her knees begging to feel your hard cock in her ass."

Tom felt a bit sheepish at the comment. He remembered the encounter in the morning and when she hesitated he declined to pursue the matter knowing that there would be another time for further exploration. But with his admission to the women he also knew they would probably take matters into their hands.

"Don't you worry Tom," Marcy cooed. "I will take care of her virginity later. But right now I think I have something that needs attention, don't you agree Jane?"

"You are so right Marcy," Jane responded as both women began to slide down his body until they tried to kiss each other with Tom's cock between them. Tom groaned as the women worked their lips up and down his cock until their lips met at the tip of his cock. They were experts and in no time his cock was standing at full attention, while they lavished their lustful intentions on the long shaft.

The women stopped when they heard the familiar groans from Robert. He was groaning with pleasure as his cock slid easily into Amy's mouth. Tom and the women watched as he began to give Amy more of his cock, groaning louder the deeper he shoved it in. Once he was satified that she wouldn't gag on his cock, his hips moved at a faster pace. "Hmmmm you are one great cocksucker Amy." He turned his head to Tom not missing a stroke. "Tom you did a great job getting our little slut ready for cock sucking. You really should think about getting back into the business."

Tom chuckled at Robert's remarks. He had some great memories of the porn business. He wondered if he could get back into the business. One thing he liked about his photography business was no pressure to perform on a daily basis. But he did have to admit that he missed the action a little.

"Yea why don't you get back into the business," Marcy said as she firmly gripped his cock. "If you were to come back then we could spend more time with you." Tom could only groan at her remark as he felt the blood surge into his cock, making it thicker and harder.

Robert pulled his cock from Amy's mouth. "You really give a great head Amy and I would love to keep it up until I fill that slutty mouth of yours but I have been wanting to fill your cunt with my cock."

"Turn her towards us Robert so we can watch too," Jane called out.

Robert grabbed Amy's hips and turned her onto her knees facing the trio. His fingers slid down to her ass and then into her pussy. "Mmmm you are nice and wet Amy. I bet you wanted this he said teasing her pussy lips with his cock."

"Hey I want to watch her suck Tom's cock while you fuck her," Marcy commented, pulling Amy close to Tom's rigid cock.

"Yea let's see you suck his cock while Robert ravages your sweet cunt," Jane chimed in.

Tom looked down into Amy's eyes, seeing the build up of sensual lust. He groaned as the two women grabbed his cock, stroking it as Amy's lips drew closer. "Come on baby, show Jane and I how you like to get fucked while sucking cock," Marcy called out.
 
Amy was barely aware of the talks that went on around her. As the newbie in such an orgy, her mind was completely filled with a lustful haze. She performed, she felt the pleasure, but her mind was only half there. She kept sucking Robert's cock with gusto until he pulled out, telling her how much he wanted her pussy.

Amy could only eagerly lick her lips at that. Nothing was better than a big cock filling her pussy and she eagerly turned around with his help, looking at the trio on the bed before her.

"Look at her eyes. She is so damn willing, like a proper little slut.", Jane purred satisfied.

"Ohhh please, ram your cock into me.", Amy begged as Robert's cock was teasing her by roaming around her slit, getting coated in her juices.

When the women decided that she would suck Tom at the same time, she looked at her lover with pure lust in her eyes, before she moved closer to his hard member.
She started licking around the head and then down to the base taking her time. When she licked back around the head, Robert suddenly thrust into her, her body rocking forward at the sheer strength with which he penetrated her and her mouth slipped over Tom's cock as she moaned loudly, the vibrations running along his length.

Amy almost expected a hard pounding again, but after the hard thrust, Robert started going slow. Slow, but very deep, which made Amy moand loudly every time his cock tried to force its way into her womb.
Still, she concentrated on sucking Tom's cock as well as she could, bobbing her head up and down on his length in the rhythm of Rob's thrusts.

"Oh fuck, that is so hot...Where is your camera Tom? I want to take a few pictures. Its Amy's first time with two men, we have to make sure she will have something to remember this by.", Jane cooed, running her hand through Amy's brown hair and then down her back.
 
The moan that came from Tom’s lips filled the room as he felt Amy’s tongue slide deliciously up and down his shaft. He watched her eager lips move slowly along the thick shaft. Behind her, Tom saw Robert look at him with a grin, as he rubbed his cock against her slit. Tom shifted his hips a little and then he felt the vibrations of Amy’s loud moan as Robert pushed his cock into her to the hilt. His hands grabbed her long brown hair, holding onto the strands as her mouth devoured his manhood.

When Jane asked Tom where is camera was, Tom told her where she could find it and then she bounded off the bed like a kid on Christmas morning, running from the room, her small ass cheeks bouncing up and down.

Marcy laughed at Jane’s exuberant exit and then turned her attention to Amy. “You really look like you’re enjoying these men Amy.” She grabbed Amy by the hair, pulling her head off Tom’s cock. “It’s not nice to hog this nice thick cock slut. You are going to have to learn how to share if you want to stay in this business.” Marcy dipped her head down onto Tom’s cock, easily sliding her mouth down the long length. Her head bobbed up and down for a few strokes and when she lifted her head, a string of saliva dripped off the tip of her lips. She looked at Amy, who was watching and rocking back and forth from Robert’s cock in her pussy.

Jane bounded in the room with the camera just as Marcy grabbed Amy’s hair again, pulling her face to hers. “Get some good shots of this Jane,” Marcy called out just before her lips crashed against Amy’s in a torrid passionate kiss. Tom and Robert watched as Marcy’s kiss on Amy lingered while Jane moved about the bed, snapping pictures.

“Mmmm you taste good slut. Now let’s share this delicious cock,” Marcy whispered as both of their heads dipped to capture Tom’s cock, sharing his cock between boiling kisses.

Jane moved to take pictures of Robert sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. She got some close up shots as she called out to him, “Come on Robert fuck our little slut whore good. Show her what is store for her if she wants to fuck with us.”

Robert’s actions picked up speed as if on cue with Jane’s words. “God she is so fucking tight ladies. The way her cunt squeezes my cock is great. That’s it slut work your ass against me. Ohhh yeaaaa you are one great fuck,” he called out. His hands grabbed her ass cheeks, holding them tightly as his rhythmic pace increased. Then he began to slap her ass with each thrust of his cock. “I bet Tom rode you like this didn’t he?”

Marcy pulled away from Tom’s cock and whispered to Amy, “You are doing great hon. You know in a little while these boys are going to fuck Jane together and I’m going to take you for myself.”

Tom heard her between his own moans and knew she was talking about taking her where he had not let him earlier. He let out another moan as the women took turns while Jane was content for now to take pictures. He wondered how Amy would react to Marcy’s comments.
 
Amy was enjoying licking Tom's cock when suddenly Marcy tore her away from it, taking a taste herself, saying she needed to learn how to share. Moments later her patience however was rewarded with Marcy's tongue in her mouth, which made her moan into the kiss. By now Marcy tasted like Tom's cock mixed with her own sweetness. It was delicious.

“Mmmm you taste good slut. Now let’s share this delicious cock,”

"Gladly...", Amy replied as she started kissing Tom's cock, her lips occasionaly meeting Marcy's as they worshipped the hard cock in front of them. All the while Amy was still moaning and gasping as Rob's cock kept thrusting deeply into her, slowly but steadily bringing her towards another orgasm.

“Come on Robert fuck our little slut whore good. Show her what is store for her if she wants to fuck with us.” , she heard Jane say somewhere between the clicking of the camera.

“God she is so fucking tight ladies. The way her cunt squeezes my cock is great. That’s it slut work your ass against me. Ohhh yeaaaa you are one great fuck! I bet Tom rode you like this didn’t he?”

For a moment Amy left Tom's cock to turn back to look at Rob.
"Yesss, he did. He was smacking my ass just like you are doing now....keep fucking me like this and Im going to cum soon...", she called back to him. "And I want you to fill me again! Make me scream!"
And just to make her point clearer she started thrusting back against him with more force, allowing his cock to slip a tiny bit further into her, now seriously almost poking into her very womb.

Quickly however Marcy had her attention again by saying: “You are doing great hon. You know in a little while these boys are going to fuck Jane together and I’m going to take you for myself.”

All Amy could do was nod as a series of moans made her incapable of pronouncing a proper sentence.
"Fuck...ahhhhh....so...close......AHHhHHH!"
Again her scream of release filled the chamber as she came hard on Robert's cock, while Jane was taking pictures of the whole scene.
 
Tom was enjoying the pleasures of Marcy’s and Amy’s lips and tongues on his cock. He felt the lust growing stronger in his cock as it began to throb from their delicious teasing. Jane moved from side to side on and around the bed taking multiple pictures of the action from different angles.

It seemed to Tom that when Robert told everyone how tight Amy’s pussy felt, Amy’s sensual lust kicked into another gear. Her head reared backward toward Robert as she panted a reply, "Yesss, he did. He was smacking my ass just like you are doing now....keep fucking me like this and I’m going to cum soon... And I want you to fill me again! Make me scream!"

Jane cooed when Amy made her statement. “Don’t worry about him making you scream honey. He is just starting to get warmed up and if he can’t get you to scream, I think Marcy and I know just the tricks to have you begging to let you cum.” With that she aimed the camera at Robert’s cock thrusting in and out of her pussy as Amy ground her hips back against Robert’s onslaught.

Robert grabbed Amy’s hips and began thrusting harder and faster against her ass, sending his cock deep into her cunt with each thrust. Tom looked into Amy’s face and saw the raw lust in her eyes as she panted harder, concentrating on her oncoming climax. They all heard Amy’s incomprehensible gibberish and then she called out to them. "Fuck...ahhhhh....so...close......AHHhHHH!"

Jane got close up shots of her face grimacing with each wave of lustful release as Robert held her hips against his grinding cock, letting her orgasm wash over his cock. He watched her body quiver and squirm before him, his cock feeling her tight pussy squeezing his cock harder as each wave washed over her.

Marcy smiled at Tom while holding his cock not more than a few inches from Amy’s lips. “Your lover really goes off the deep end when she cums Tom. I can’t wait to get her for myself and take her sweet virgin ass. But I think Robert has another plan for our slut.”

“We’re not done yet Amy,” Robert said as he pulled his stiff rod from her wet pussy. “Let’s flip her over so everyone can get a little bit of our slutty toy.”

Robert slipped between her thighs and rubbed his cock again over the wet puffy pussy lips. “Your girls get to have her tits and Tom you get to have her mouth. I want her squealing with hot lust before I fill her cunt with my spunk and Tom you get to fill her sweet little lips.”

Robert thrust his cock into Amy’s pussy as Jane and Marcy each took a breast for their pleasure while Tom moved to the side of her head. He turned her head toward him, smiling at the spent woman lying in front of him knowing she was about to have multiple orgasms. He looked down at her luscious body seeing the women’s fingers teasing her clit together as Robert began to thrust once more into her pussy.
 
Amy didnt expect him to be done yet. His cock within her didnt even feel close to cumming. She always knew when Tom was about to explode by the way he started to throb within her. Not having felt the same from Robert she was sure that he would still keep going. But she had not expected what he had planned for her.

As she was truned on her back again she was left completely at everyone's mercy.
Robert was thrusting into her wildly, while Jane and Marcy were licking and sucking her nipples, driving her completely mad with pleasure. All her screams were muffled howeverd by Tom's cock within her mouth. She allowed him to fuck her at his pleasure, carressing him with her tongue as he moved in and out of her.
She wanted to use her hands, but the models were holding her down firmly, leaving her completely powerless. Right then she was nothing more than their toy.

Amy didnt know how long this went on. It felt like years, yet it might have been only minutes. She came again and again and again, her orgasms starting to blend into one big one.
Then she felt it. The familiar throbbing from both cocks that indictated that the guys were about to lose their loads.
Robert looked at Tom, telling him with his eyes to get ready. He wanted Amy to be filled in both holes similtaneously, but without a warning.
 
Tom looked down at the women as he slowly fed Amy his cock. Her lips and mouth along with her constant moaning were creating sensations coursing through him. He looked at the women feasting on her breasts watching as they pleasured themselves as thought she were just a toy.

Marcy's mouth roamed over the soft globe, licking and teasing the hardened nipple while Jane's mouth sucked on Amy's nipple and then she drew her head away with the nipple still intact with her mouth. Tom watched as the nipple pulled away from Amy's body and then Jane released it, letting it fall back against Amy's body. Marcy smiled at Jane's efforts and then she too mimicked Jane's routine, roughly pulling her nipple until it was extended only to release it.

Robert began to thrust harder with more force as he felt his own lust begin to build to the point where he knew it would be useless to hold back. He watched the women attacking Amy's breasts while Tom was now moving his hips a bit faster. He loved the scene before him and he gave Tom a silent signal that the time was near for him to empty his load into her pussy. His breathing was becoming more ragged and pronounced as he slide deep into hot cunt, holding it deep within her, feeling her pussy squeeze against the intruding muscle.

Tom knew from his past experience of photographing Robert that he was about to explode. He too was feeling the desire growing ever stronger as he guided his cock in and out of Amy's mouth. He looked down at her face, seeing her sensual eyes locked onto his. It was if they were telling him to go ahead and let her have everything he had to offer. He heard Robert grunt loudly and then the women lifted their heads off Amy's nipples.

Marcy saw Robert straining and then called out, "Amy you are about to get it from both of these guys.: Her fingers moved faster on Amy's clit. "Come on Amy one more cum and you can rest for awhile. I want to hear you cum when the men give you their hot seed."

Tom grunted knowing Amy would never be able to talk as the two men gave her their seed. He grabbed his cock and stroked what was not in her mouth as Robert groaned. "Ohhhh .... fuck .... yeaaaaaaa ......." Tom felt his own desire reach the pinnacle and then without warning Amy, his cock throbbed inside her mouth, pumping his seed deep into her throat.
 
Amy thought she would have guessed when they would fill her by the throbbing of their cocks, but in the end it still happened by surprise. She wanted to scream as she felt Rob starting to cum inside of her, triggering her own climax, but her mouth was busy swallowing Tom's declious cum.

It all went on for minutes before all of them collapsed completely exhausted. Amy swallowed the last drop of cum as Rob's juices flew out of her like a river when he pulled out.

Jane shot Marcy a glance and giggled.
"I think all need a short break before action starts again.", she said, nodding especially at the guys.
"Im going to fetch the champagne I know you hide in your fridge, Rob.", she announced and bounced into the kitchen.

Jane entered the bedroom again after a good ten minutes with a tablet that contained some whipped cream, cut fruit in a bowl and the promised champagne.
"I brought snacks.", she called with a laugh, placing her presents down in the middle of the bed.

"Mmmm, good idea, Jane.", Amy said happily, reaching for a piece of mango, eating it with gusto. The break was much called for.

"I'll open the champagne. It really is an occasion to celebrate." And with that Robert got off the bed and opened the bottle, some of it flying out to cover Marcy, Jane and Amy, who all giggled contently.

"Just dont think the playing is over yet.", Jane warned as she ate a strawberry, knowing exactly how to be seductive even in that.
 
Tom felt his knees go week as he emptied his load into Amy's mouth. She swallowed every last bit of his seed before he pulled his stiff rod from her mouth. He leaned down, kissing her passionately on the lips, tasting his own creamy confection on her lips and then whispering, "You were great Amy."

He laid down on the bed next to her stroking her hair as Robert pulled his cock out of her pussy and almost collapsed on top of them. "God Amy you were absolutely fantastic." He too leaned down to kiss her before lying down on the bed to take a well needed rest.

They all laughed when Jane announced they needed a break before they started again. She bounded out of the room to fetch the champagne as sort of a celebration for Amy's performance so far. As they enjoyed the snacks Jane brought back with her, Robert opened the bottle and some of the champagne sprayed over them.

Marcy, sitting next to Amy leaned over and licked some of the bubbly wine off her shoulder and then kissed her as Jane said with a definite seductive voice, "Just don't think the playing is over yet."

Marcy pulled her lips from Amy and then kissed Tom. She knew Amy was watching her as her tongue slipped into Tom's mouth like a hungry snake. she pulled her lips off his for a moment and announced loud enough for Amy to hear. "Mmmm you taste good Tom but I bet your hot lover is going to taste even better when I get my claws into her." Marcy turned her head and winked at Amy before claiming Tom's mouth again for another hot kiss.

Jane, sitting on the end of the bed giggled as she ate some of the fruit. "I can't wait for you two strong boys to get hard again and show me how much you want to fuck my pussy and ass." She smiled at Amy and then laughed as she said, "Robert would you please be a dear and hand me your remote off the nightstand."

Robert smiled knowing what was coming next as he threw her the remote. "Amy I thought we should watch a little television to relax before we start again." With that she pressed the buttons on the remote and screen lit up. "What do you want to watch disk "A" or disk "B"?" she giggled.

Marcy broke her kiss with Tom saying, "Ohhh definitely disk "A" Jane."

Jane and Robert giggled as she pressed the buttons and then there in the room on the large screen was Tom tied up in the chair and Amy dancing for him, taking off her clothes for the others. Jane hit a few more buttons and the angle changed in the room.

Jane looked at Tom and Amy. "Robert had multiple camera put in all the rooms and then are pretty well hidden from the naked eye. Ohhh honey," she said to Amy. "You are just what we needed to spice up our sex lives." She pressed another button and Amy was kneeling in front of Tom, tied to the chair, sucking his cock before she would sit on it. "What do you think Amy? Do you like seeing yourself on the screen? If you join our little sex group you will have to get used to seeing yourself fucking and getting fucked." Everyone in the room looked at Amy to see what her response would be.
 
Amy had expected some kind of porn movie, but seeing herself on the screen caught her completely by surprise.
"Is that really me?", she asked, barely recognizing the girl that was so easily giving herself to lust and looking damn sexy at it too. She had already had a hard time seeing herself in Tom's pictures, but the video took it to a whole new level.

Robert chuckled and stroked her hair.
"Yes, babe, that's you. And what a damn sexy thing you are. I swear, we could sell this tape right away and make good money.", he whispered to her, before turning to Jane to lick some champagne off her body. He had just shot his load, but he was in the mood to explore some more. Having played with Amy, it was now Jane's turn.

"Say goodbye to Tom and Rob for a while now.", Marcy whispered after they watched their own sexual adventures for a while. "You and I are going to move to this side of the bed now."
And with that she pulled Amy a bit away from Jane and the men, leaving the other model to enjoy the two guys.
"Watch that. Watch a woman being taken by two men." And with a chuckle she addeed. "Hard most likely. Jane loves to have her ass pounded."

Amy squirmed a little next to Marcy. She wanted to see it. She wanted to see Jane take two cocks. Just the thought was making her hard again.
 
The video on the screen was showing the two women enjoying the fruits of Amy's body. Tom watched in awe as Amy's body squirmed under the expert caresses and kisses of these two porn stars. He looked at Amy who was watching her own image with equal pleasure. He knew she was the right material to join the group just by her presence on the screen. The loud scream of pleasure brought his attention back to the screen as Amy's body bucked in a violent orgasm under Marcy and Jane.

"I have to agree with Robert sweetie. You are one sexy women on and off the screen. We had better get the rights to the video before Robert gets too carried away and begins pedaling it on the open market." They all laughed at his comment.

Marcy chuckled and said, "Ahhh Tom just like the old days with you. I still have some of those videos of us in my files. It's too bad you got out of the business. You were something very special."

"I agree Marcy but Tom is doing a great job with his photography business and besides if he was still fucking us all the time we wouldn't have met our newest friend," Jane said nodding to Amy.

Robert was kissing Jane who was holding off for the two men. Tom watched as Marcy pulled Amy to her and they moved to the other side of the large bed. "Watch that. Watch a woman being taken by two men. Hard most likely. Jane loves to have her ass pounded."


Tom moved to Robert and Jane, joining in the pleasures about to unfold for Amy and Marcy. Jane would be the recipient of their attentions but Tom knew there was no way that Marcy would not get her claws into Amy's ripe body.

Robert moved down to Jane's breasts and tom joined him, taking the free breast into his mouth, sucking on the soft flesh. When he withdrew his lips, Jane's nipples was rigid and standing at attention. Tom always marveled at her nipples which stood out like two pointers when excited. Jane began moaning as the two men took their time refreshing themselves with her body.

"Ohhhh yea. Boys you are doing a great job getting me all steamed up again. I love the you tease me but I need to feel some hard cocks."

Tom and Robert looked at each other and smiled. Their cocks were still flaccid from the earlier games but they knew what Jane was wanting. Getting on either side of her face they presented their soft cocks to her waiting fingers and lips.

"Mmmm Amy watch me get these studs all hard again so they can fuck me." Her hands groped outward finding their cocks, her fingers circling them and then beginning to slowly stroke them as she talked to them. "You boys know I like cocks. I like nice and long and thick and ready to fuck all my holes. Mmmmm I feel some action starting."

With that her lips encircled Robert's soft cock taking it into her mouth to enjoy the taste of it. Then she took Tom's cock into her waiting lips ready to make it hard for her. Tom looked at Amy who along with Marcy was watching them. He saw Marcy's hands slowly stroking Amy's body and knew that she was going to ignite a fire within Amy very soon.
 
Amy wasnt surprised that there were several tapes of previous sexual adventures in Rob's house and she decided to ask Tom about them afterwards back home.
For now she just leaned back and enjoyed the show, taking a break from sexual overload.

Apparently Jane and the guys didnt have enough yet as the men went down on Jane's georgous breasts, teasing her nipples to their maximal length. For their effort they were rewarded with the model's soft hands and sweet lips. While she sucked and licked one of them, she would massage the other firmly, trying to get them hard again.
Her technique was perfect and she soon had Tom and Robert moaning for more of her.
"God, baby..yess, suck it deep.", Rob moaned when it was his turn to disappear in Jane's hot mouth.
After only a few minutes the guys were hard again and although Jane was desperate to feel them inside of her, she kept licking them for some while to get them to bursting point.

"I think Im not wet enough yet.", she purred. "And my nipples are aching for some attention too."
Gladly Robert went to her globes again, sucking on her right nipple, while his fingers were twisting the other.
"Ahhh yess...get my pussy and ass wet and then fuck me!", Jane moaned under the guys' attentions. "I cant wait to feel you in my ass, Tom. And you pounding my wet pussy, Rob."

"Hot, arent they?", Marcy asked, still slowly stroking Amy's body to get her receptive again.
"Mhmmm, very.", Amy admitted, her eyes fixed on the trio before them. Her own skin started to prickle under Marcy's gentle touch, slowly igniting the sexual fire within her once more. Her own hand was resting on Marcy's thigh, moving up and down ever so slightly.
 
The men were beginning to work Jane into a sexual frenzy as they took turns pleasuring her body. Robert worked on her breasts causing her to moan as he sucked one delectable breast while teasing the other. Tom was teasing her now with is hard cock pressing against her lips while his fingers toyed with her clit. When she tried to take him into her mouth, he simply pulled it away making her want it more than ever. Tom could see that she was becoming more aroused as his fingers got wetter from their exploration.

As Tom teased Jane's mouth, he looked over to see Marcy talking to Amy while she slowly stroked her body. He noticed how Amy's fingers were tracing a line up and down Marcy's thighs working upwards towards Marcy's sex. His hips moved forward and then he let out a low groan as his cock slipped between Jane's lips. She gripped his cock tightly between her lips not willing to let it go but instead wanting it deeper in her mouth.

Tom's body shivered with desire as his hips began to move forward, letting Jane have more of his shaft for her pleasure. Meanwhile Robert moved from one nipple to the other giving each of them equal treatment. Jane's body began to move under their caresses and when she let go of Tom's cock, she gasped, "You boys are doing such a good job of getting me all nice and hot. But what I really want now is to feel your hard cocks in my holes. Robert get on your back so I can stuff that big thick cock of yours into my pussy."

Robert flipped on his back, his thick cock leaning against his abdomen as Jane got up to straddle him. "Come on Jane let me fill that hot snatch of yours," Robert laughed as he grabbed her hips guiding her toward the tip of his cock.

Tom watched the action, glancing over at Amy and Marcy to see them watching the trio closely. He saw Marcy's fingers now teasing Amy's breasts in a leisurely fashion. It was as if the two of them were sitting watching a movie as their hands moved over each other.

Jane and Robert let out a combined moan when Jane's pussy slid down onto his pole. She bent forward to offer her ass to Tom, settling in on Robert's cock. Reaching for the scented oil on the nightstand, she turned to give it to Tom. "Now it's your turn to stuff your thick cock in my ass."

Tom lathered up his cock with the oil, then moved to Jane's inviting ass cheeks. He pressed his cock against her tight opening as Jane let out a low sensual moan. "Mmmmm Tom come on give me that nice thick cock of yours. God I want to feel your hard cock in my ass."

Tom looked at Amy, seeing her watch his every move as he rubbed his cock up and down between her ass cheeks. "I'm going to give it to you Jane. I'm going to ram this cock in to you until it fills your ass," Tom gasped as he pushed the tip of his cock against her tight opening.

As his cock slipped into her ass, Jane let out a howl of pleasure. 'Ohhhh God this is great one big cock in my pussy and one big thick cock in my ass. Come on boys fuck your Jane slut. Ohhhhh ...... yeaaaa...... Ohhhhhh this is fucking great."

As Tom began to move against her ass cheeks he glanced again at Amy and Marcy. Marcy was kissing Amy's shoulder and he heard her tell her. "Do you like what you are seeing Amy? I'm going to get my strap-on dildo and fuck you just like your lover Tom is fucking Jane." It was not meant as a question but a statement that Marcy was looking forward too no matter what Amy thought.
 
Back
Top