Discussing a rejected story

I do understand your reasons, it's just that with what Faith did in that story I wrote, I would have figured her being of age would be secondary- I'm just saying.

You aren't under the impression that you're addressing the submissions editor when you post to this forum, I hope--because you aren't.

I do understand your reasons, it's just that with what Faith did in that story I wrote, I would have figured her being of age would be secondary- I'm just saying.

sr is right. If you want to ask Laurel, who vets the stories, why yours was rejected, you should send her a private message, which you can do with the link in the upper right corner of this page. You'll have to make sure you have PMs enabled, which you can do under your user control panel -- upper left of this page.

If you'd like to give the reason for your rejection here, if there's a question about it, some of us can perhaps help narrow it down. However, the last part of your sentence implies that you have a character under 18 involved in a sexual situation, which the site does not permit.

Back