Nerdy BBW's

my dorkyness shows the worse when I am laying in bed reading my book wearing my glasses
download_zps9f10a089.jpg

When you are holding the book in one hand... where is the other hand, and what is it doing???

When you are holding the book in one hand... where is the other hand, and what is it doing???

Depending on the book. I am usually having on hand over my chest or I am biting on my nail. Reading is one of my favorite things.

Disappointed...

Depending on the book. I am usually having on hand over my chest or I am biting on my nail. Reading is one of my favorite things.

I'm disappointed... I thought you would be reading one of my HOT, SEXY stories!!

My wife is a CRAZY reader... Always a book in hand so Santa brought her a Kindle for Christmas..... :rolleyes:

:devil:

I have a kindle but turning pages and folding them to leave your place just can't be replaced. I would love to live in a library

I agree with you completely on this. Can't bring myself to fold the pages though, I shudder every time I accidentally crease them. Oh, and the smell of old and new books. My husband likes me to read naked so he can randomly touch me. It's great :D

And thank you all for the compliments on my pic!

I play Guild Wars 2. I have a level 80 ranger, a 60 guardian, and about 6 other toons between level 11 and 38. I don't prefer first person shooters too much, although I played some Borderlands 2 with my husband.

Ooop! She said "Toons"!!! She's a Gamer nerd!!! YESSS! Score one for the Gaming nerds!! :)
Lovely dear, just lovely!! ;)

Back