Udders, hucows, mating and milking

I know...but there is always that chance, or there is plenty that would be willing to help you in your decision. ;)

I really would love to meet up with a woman who would love to be milked by another woman

milked..

I had many incredible orgasms when I lactated. My husband wanted nothing to do with it but he had a friend.......

The latex body suit and cow mask worn in one of the videos are interesting fetish items - especially combined with the cow mask...

How are all the lovely milk cows today? Hope you are receiving the milking you need.

Lately I've been fantasizing about the thought of my mother turning into a cow. She already has huge, hanging tits. I imagine someone stripping her, forcing her to her knees, tattooing her naked flesh with spots, sticking a tail up her ass, a bell around her neck, branding her thigh, and pumping her full of growth hormones making her tits engorged with milk, to which vigorous breast bumps would be attached. And her vocal chords would be altered somehow, making her only capable of mooing, which she would in relief once the pumps start going. I'd love to scratch her behind the ear, and pet her, as the pumps go... see her big brown eyes widen as the feeling of release takes over... It's beautiful, the thought of someone reducing my mother to this...

your mother sounds hot man. i'll travel up to VT to do that to her. I may need an assistant with a pail if you want to help.

I'll second that...

:devil:

Alright,

I see a large barn in a lush green dell.

Inside are gleaming stalls filled with fresh hay.

My husband leads to me to a stall with my name engraved on a wooden plaque hanging on the gate.

I remove my clothes, embarrassed by the looks of the other couples are giving me but grateful for the anonymity that the cow patterned leather bondage hood all the women wear gives me.

A rough man straps a leather collar with a brass bell around my neck and than hooks it to a chain in the stall.

The process is repeated until all of the women, like me are placed in stalls.

We are left alone for hours - naked and alone yet not alone. Anonymous. Cows.

Later the rough man comes and leads a cow away to another room.

When it is my turn. My heart beats like a drum. I feel light headed and constricted inside the hood.

Into another room we pass stalls of muscular men. Masked as I except with protruding bull horns.

Past the bulls and into the next room: a gleaming white dairy.

I am led to a "milking stall" containing an apparatus with hoses and suction devices and restraints.

In I swallow dryly as I see a woman strapped in, her breasts being gently massaged by the pulsating apparatus. A "bull" stands behind her. Chained. Erect. Not close enough to consummate but close enough to insert the tip of his head. They groan in frustration....

My turn.....

OMG! I love this story. I so would love to identify with her being taken to a barn, put in a stall, wearing a cow hood and milked. Since this thread got started I can't get the hucow thing out of my mind. I don't know if I could do it, but it would be a hard thing to refuse I think, for me at least.

Great beginning Tara!

Along that line of thinking, if I may-

Once your head is securely locked in the stall, rough hands begin washing your swollen udders with cold soapy water. None too gently they are scubbed pink and clean, then rinsed with more cold water.

Before the shock of the cold has worn away, each one is grasped firmly and pulled outward as the collection cups/tubes are brought to your skin. The suction draws the cup and your swollen pink skin together. Somewhere within the walls you can hear the pump working and feel the pulses drawing the milk from your body.

And hello to Widow. Welcome along for the ride.

Great beginning Tara!

Along that line of thinking, if I may-

Once your head is securely locked in the stall, rough hands begin washing your swollen udders with cold soapy water. None too gently they are scubbed pink and clean, then rinsed with more cold water.

Before the shock of the cold has worn away, each one is grasped firmly and pulled outward as the collection cups/tubes are brought to your skin. The suction draws the cup and your swollen pink skin together. Somewhere within the walls you can hear the pump working and feel the pulses drawing the milk from your body.

And hello to Widow. Welcome along for the ride.

Ooooh... nice!

Alright,

I see a large barn in a lush green dell.

Inside are gleaming stalls filled with fresh hay.

My husband leads to me to a stall with my name engraved on a wooden plaque hanging on the gate.

I remove my clothes, embarrassed by the looks of the other couples are giving me but grateful for the anonymity that the cow patterned leather bondage hood all the women wear gives me.

A rough man straps a leather collar with a brass bell around my neck and than hooks it to a chain in the stall.

The process is repeated until all of the women, like me are placed in stalls.

We are left alone for hours - naked and alone yet not alone. Anonymous. Cows.

Later the rough man comes and leads a cow away to another room.

When it is my turn. My heart beats like a drum. I feel light headed and constricted inside the hood.

Into another room we pass stalls of muscular men. Masked as I except with protruding bull horns.

Past the bulls and into the next room: a gleaming white dairy.

I am led to a "milking stall" containing an apparatus with hoses and suction devices and restraints.

In I swallow dryly as I see a woman strapped in, her breasts being gently massaged by the pulsating apparatus. A "bull" stands behind her. Chained. Erect. Not close enough to consummate but close enough to insert the tip of his head. They groan in frustration....

My turn.....

VERY HOT..... looking forward to more of your writings.....

:devil:

Pink2.png

Happy Pervy Thursday...;)

and of course:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pink2.png

Happy Pervy Thursday...;)

and of course:

Tara S, you out did yourself on these images, and that first one...those ladies feeding the calf...just perfect!!:)

Some one had there mind on that bigger one, and those milking stations, just makes your mind wander to making one...Great job, Tara!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back