Udders, hucows, mating and milking

@dougsan please explain how so? If that is the case is this whole site not objectification of women. Can you explain the issue to me?

@MissMaidenMinx There is risk involved in many sexual activities one must weigh the risks of any and all activity and do the associated research. Considering the difficulty of inducing lactation without getting pregnant I am pretty sure the players involved would have to do some decent research.

That being said warnings can be a good thing.

This has been quite an eye opening thread on a subject I'm not sure how I feel about. I feel inclined to add my 2 cents.

When my son was born he couldn't breastfeed so I used a breast pump for 4 months. It was extremely uncomfortable and almost painful, not to mention noisy. If I went more than 4 hours without expressing, not only would I end up in pain, but I actually left myself at risk of infection and actually ended up with mastitis twice.
I'm mentioning this so that people seriously considering getting into forced lactation be aware of the risk of health issues. If for some reason you retain your milk for longer than usual you could land yourself in hospital with a nasty infection and a potentially embarrassing explanation.

Yikes - that bursts my fantasy bubble...

Sometimes I feel like a card carrying pervert. Even around here. Any ladies close by want milked, this farmer is standing by. No machines to do it with, will just have to do it the old fashioned way with hands and a bucket.

For the pics and thoughts posted- thank you to all. This is an enlightening thread.

Sometimes I feel like a card carrying pervert. Even around here. Any ladies close by want milked, this farmer is standing by. No machines to do it with, will just have to do it the old fashioned way with hands and a bucket

nice!

It is a very hot and erotic fantasy, resently had a girl talk to me about nursing from her breasts, and wow very hot. The thought of it turns me on a great deal.

Come on girl, stick your head thru the stanchion. Good girl. Pats your ass and begin washing off your nipples prior to the milking...

(see, I really am a pervert. lol)

:D

063_160.jpg

moo

which one

Last night I clicked on the video link found earlier in the the thread. I see now how the whole thing works.

I think if the forced lactation caused my breasts to enlarge a cup size or two hubby would be totally supportive. ;)

Anyway... unexpectedly hot!

Tara, or anyone, which video was that, can you point me to it.
thanks in advance

Thanks Tara for a couple of great movies. Just wish I could be there to lend a hand or mouth. Just love drinking straight from the breast - hot fresh milk. Yum!

Choosey?

Yes, the fantasy has been around a long time. For a guy, it is a mixture of our maternal desire for a full tit and giving up control to have it. For a woman, it a mixture of wanting to be the fountain of life and wanting a part of their anatomy exploited and worshiped by being milked with abandonment. A turn on for both.

Does size matter? If given a choice, what beauties offering would you choose to satisfy that yearning? All are brim full.

While I might have a preference, I have to be honest enough to say that if any of these lovely ladies was offering her full breasts to me I wouldn't say no.

Great videos over there Tara, thanks for the link!

Oh, I could only imagine those 6 months...give me whiplash with those butties!

Love this thread !!!!!!!!!:p

I love this thread too . . . I actually love this topic . . . it's one of my hottest fantasies/fetishes!

I have posted on other threads of the same topic, read most of the lactation stories on Lit, and downloaded many lactation erotica books from Amazon too :D

I have never been in milk but I hope to one day experience it . . . this fantasy just takes my already healthy love of breast and nipple play to the next level . . . then adding the whole hucow aspect being milked while on all fours by hand or machine . . . is so animalistic, raw, and naughty it gets me hot every time. Then adding on top of it being bred :rolleyes: . . . that's what I love about the human imagination . . . Hmmmmm dreaming of being a prized milker awesome!

Cheers :kiss:

The part about being like an animal doesn't do anything for me. I've always liked the idea of breast expansion.. hugely obscenely expanded, with long thick nipples. I love breast bondage, and being tied up. This thread has gotten me so hot, thinking about forced lactation.. being forced against my will to lactate.. forcibly being pumped, having my breasts grow as big as beach balls and keep growing, struggling to prevent it even while I learn to crave being milked.
I'm an older woman, with grown children, but I nursed each of them for two years. When my youngest weaned herself, I tried to keep my milk, but hubby wasn't able to nurse enough, and I soon dried up. If I work at it, I can get a few drops. Being milked regularly again would be so erotic.
(And no, I'm not looking for a partner, so don't pm and ask).

My wife's milk has been weaned way back. But if I suck her nipples hard enough and rub her boobs while I do it, I can still manage to get a few drops of her sweet sweet breast milk out of her. I just wish that she would have allowed me to do it when her breasts were full. Maybe we will have another child now. :D

The part about being like an animal doesn't do anything for me. I've always liked the idea of breast expansion.. hugely obscenely expanded, with long thick nipples. I love breast bondage, and being tied up. This thread has gotten me so hot, thinking about forced lactation.. being forced against my will to lactate.. forcibly being pumped, having my breasts grow as big as beach balls and keep growing, struggling to prevent it even while I learn to crave being milked.
I'm an older woman, with grown children, but I nursed each of them for two years. When my youngest weaned herself, I tried to keep my milk, but hubby wasn't able to nurse enough, and I soon dried up. If I work at it, I can get a few drops. Being milked regularly again would be so erotic.

Getting a good breast pump can probably help increase the flow again if you are still producing I would suspect.

Drat !!!! I just saw the last line I was going to volunteer the services of myself and my Wife.....

:devil:

Back