Udders, hucows, mating and milking

I'm Maddy. I'm not a Hucow, but I manage one. It's new to me so I like hearign other people's experiences.
 
There's also something especially erotic in this happening to a woman in her 40s rather than a younger woman... I'm not sure why. Maybe it's this: a woman in her 40s has made a life for herself -- she has a family and a career. Turning her into a hucow deprives her of all that, by turning her into a source of milk and babies... and that's freakin' hot.

I wonder what it would feel like to take vacuum cleaners of various suctions and put them on a woman's breast or a man's for that matter just for the pleasure. pressure surely vary from a small hand held model to a shop vac. would like to try that.
 
Thanks for the great links, and having once enjoyed a milker, once done you always look for those large breasts to suckle and enjoy, and have the pleasure to do this.
 
Hunh...I find this interesting.

I'm very much into puppy-girl petplay fantasies, I get turned on by objectification/dehumanization scenarios, and I've recently gotten really into the idea of lactation and learning how to trigger it...but it doesn't all come together into human-cow fantasy for me. I like them all individually but not combined in the way they do for OP.

I think it could be the barnyard overtones that are just not sexy to me. Kennels are somehow hot but farms don't do it. It gives me a lot to ponder! I've also never been into the breeding stock thing. I think impregnation tends to be more of a male fetish. That aspect is just lost on me.

But I do like the idea of reluctant milking, or being reduced to just the usefulness of my tits. Those are some fun ideas....

So thanks for that! :p
 
I do like number one, but might not want to excite that baby. I think I would go with number 2.
 
Hucow Experience

I'm interested in connecting with people interested in the Hucow experience. I'm not one, but I manage one.
 
It's new to me but I'm experiencing it. I'm not a Hucow, but I manage one. Looking to learn more from people here.
 
It's new to me but I'm experiencing it. I'm not a Hucow, but I manage one. Looking to learn more from people here.
 
I just started with the Hucow experience. I'm not one, but I manage one in Michigan. Would you be willing to chat about your experience?
 
Personally, I have no interest in cheese derived from breastmilk. For me one of the pleasures of tasting it would be tasting it straight from my lover's tap, so to speak.
 
Wow, Maddy. You managed to spam your own thread like crazy. Try personals if you want any bites on your Hucow. Even better, craigslist or AFF.
 
attachment.php



Best-Film1.jpg
 
Sorry. I guess I don't know how this system works. I was just responding to different things and putting up a thread to see who had similar experiences.
 
Back
Top