"Is a Viennese Finger,
"For the taste does linger,
"And makes me want almost to cry."

I think that this is my favourite :)

Ride a cock-horse to Banbury Cross,
To see a fine lady upon a white horse;
Rings on her fingers and bells on her toes,
And she shall have music wherever she goes

Thinking of nursery rhymes, I was told that this one was rude and about two courtesans:

Lucy Locket lost her pocket,
Kitty Fisher found it;
Not a penny was there in it,
Only ribbon round it.

Thinking of nursery rhymes, I was told that this one was rude and about two courtesans:

Lucy Locket lost her pocket,
Kitty Fisher found it;
Not a penny was there in it,
Only ribbon round it.

It does seem to be about two ladies of the night but I don't see the rudeness of it. I think a pocket at the time was one that you tie on.

It does seem to be about two ladies of the night but I don't see the rudeness of it. I think a pocket at the time was one that you tie on.

I thought a pocket was a purse and that the, somewhat tortured, innuendo was that when it came to 'ladies of the night' their purses had a double mean for both where they kept their money and how they earned it.

Not saying this is true, but I suspect lots of old rhymes have multiple meanings.

I thought a pocket was a purse and that the, somewhat tortured, innuendo was that when it came to 'ladies of the night' their purses had a double mean for both where they kept their money and how they earned it.

Not saying this is true, but I suspect lots of old rhymes have multiple meanings.

I thought a purse in old slang was a man's bits. Although it could have referred to a client who started with Lucy and moved to an unsuspecting Kitty and didn't pay?

I know I shouldn't listen to the voices in my head
But
They suggest the most interesting things

I thought a purse in old slang was a man's bits. Although it could have referred to a client who started with Lucy and moved to an unsuspecting Kitty and didn't pay?

Think it works better for women's bit... from the urban dictionary
That chick has a nice purse
I finally got some purse from that girl last night

Of course the wonder of the world mean it is always good morning somewhere on Earth.

Words are of course inadequate for the joys of sex, but sometimes they are fun as we stretch our similes and torture our innuendos in the desperate attempt to avoid saying cock or pussy or moan or glistening every other sentence when indulging in a little erotic emailing.

In actual fact it is amazing how enthralling textual sexual sentiment can be, developing a buzz of anticipation each time the inbox is opened or whenever the messenger is turned on… I’ll admit to getting a small boner – and yes, sometimes it is fun to be crude as well – simply by the possibility of there being something tasty to read or arousing to look at.

So I’m a man, 38, English. Slim, but not as skinny as I once was. Probably a little over educated but with a good sense of the silly.

I’m looking for women who’d like to play with words, especially during these long northern hemisphere nights when it is dark outside and we huddle around the warm glow of our laptop or ipads and look for warmth and stimulation. And not just words, pictures, dares and games can be fun too, but let’s get to know each other first, otherwise it is just binary sex and who wants to be just a number?

Surely not a SMALL boner? Surely, in fact, a very LARGE and urgent erection? I find the overeducated are often generously endowed...

Surely not a SMALL boner? Surely, in fact, a very LARGE and urgent erection? I find the overeducated are often generously endowed...

Ok a LARGE boner...

And as to the relationship between overeducation and being generously endowed... an interesting one, I wonder if anybody has done any research in that area...?

Ok a LARGE boner...

And as to the relationship between overeducation and being generously endowed... an interesting one, I wonder if anybody has done any research in that area...?

Someone should get right on that. If only I had time for research...

Somebody told me I was scary and intimidating today. I'm not am I? I'm a pussy cat me.

Back