older men please opine

That's a good point... the need to breed is strong in me even today! As a matter of fact, those two words "breed me!" are a sure fire way to get me to peak fast! The idea of a young healthy woman wanting to carry my child and be a good mother to that child strikes a deep root in my psyche.

This is unique from my attractions to other women who are older.
Funny, I definitely do not have that reaction consciously. I'm a big believer that there is a bio connection but at least for me there is no thought of breeding, just can't keep my eyes and mind from lingering. I think (for me) bio response is subconscious... Instinctual.
 
These are awesome responses :) what about just the pure biological needs that some point out...men hardwired to procreate and seeking out younger more fertile mates...is there any truth to that or like men just saying that?
I do think some men use that as an excuse "it's not my fault I cheat/flirt/look/chase other women honey, men are hard wired to spread their seed." mostly bull in my opinion. Maybe a kernel of biological truth but mostly guys trying to hide "bad" (subjective) behavior from partner. Gay men (and women fit that matter) have wandering eyes and likely no procreation instinct there!
 
Funny, I definitely do not have that reaction consciously. I'm a big believer that there is a bio connection but at least for me there is no thought of breeding, just can't keep my eyes and mind from lingering. I think (for me) bio response is subconscious... Instinctual.

I think it's both subconscious and conscious in me... don't know for sure. Could be I always wanted a large Italian American family, but only had one child... a mystery of my life... :rolleyes:
 
I find myself in agreement with DavidKim. I appreciate women of all ages and shapes. For me, the attraction to younger women is the taboo of Daddy/Daughter. There are young women who haven't experienced different aspects of sex, so we want to teach and show them. Younger women can also bring that youthful enthusiasm to the mix. Not to say that mature women aren't enthusiastic. That is my 2 cents for what it's worth. Enjoy reading eveyone's responses. Thanks for sharing !

Thank you! Great minds think alike... :cool:
 
.

-------------------------
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i guess I was asking more as a like basic need of men to spread their seed because of which they subconsciously seek out younger women rather than actually looking at breeding but these are all such fascinating responses :)

An older FWB who is also an amateur artist told me that he just admires the form of a younger woman more because it is in its prime. As flattering as that is for me now like I have to stop and think what about 20 or 30 yrs later? I really need to make sure I always work out and hydrate myself :eek:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i guess I was asking more as a like basic need of men to spread their seed because of which they subconsciously seek out younger women rather than actually looking at breeding but these are all such fascinating responses :)

An older FWB who is also an amateur artist told me that he just admires the form of a younger woman more because it is in its prime. As flattering as that is for me now like I have to stop and think what about 20 or 30 yrs later? I really need to make sure I always work out and hydrate myself :eek:
Of course always good to keep fit, but be careful tying to much of your sexual identity to your youthful looks. Definitely revel in it (I know the men on this thread would if they met you!) but unless you are a magic unicorn toy you will change, but that's OK! Just see how many posts/chatrooms/videos dedicated to milfs and beyond. How many of the older men in this thread started their post recognizing the attractiveness of women their own age.
That being said, thanks for being a hot young thing giving a bunch of older men some stimulating conversation!
 
Side note American Beauty - just read your first story. Very hot. Sometimes stories that short are a let down but it felt like a complete well captured moment. Saving the Vegas one for tomorrow. Would love a PM from you!
 
It's hard to say. I'm not a man that goes for younger women.

I find younger women showing interest in me on occasion but I tend to let it go.

I had young nubile bodies when I was a student, of course I did. Really it doesn't mean a lot to me. Scratching my head. I've had older, I've had my own age. I can't help thinking that the internet has bridged a lot of age gaps. People can get to know each other in ways they would never usually talk about.

Suspending judgement, I guess.
 
I definitely qualify as older and I’m really not interested in young (20-30) women

My daughter is older than that for one thing.

Second - the cultural difference is large.


Women in their 40s and 50s. You bet.
 
Experienced is better for sure. Older women are able to really immerse themselves completely in giving/receiving, sharing sexual pleasure with love.
 
Most of the older men threads I have seen here are about why we like them and I get asked that a lot on messages and litchat. I, and I am sure many other young women here as well, would like to also know from older men why they like us. I an really looking fwd to your responses :)

Tits. Young tits are awesome. Bathed in awesomesauce even..
As an older man, sorry, but young tits are awesome.

A cherry on taking her cherry, educating a young woman on things actually work. From politics to changing the oil in her Honda.

But I always followed the campfire rule. Leave things better than you found them
 
I've been with older and younger, short and tall, big and small. It is more about the attraction and chemistry for me. It isn't about spreading my seed. It is more of a turn on getting women off. If I can make them orgasm multiple times before I cum it is a huge turn on and ego boost. I always want to be the best lover for my partner. My experience and knowledge comes in handy when I'm with younger women. They can't get enough and keep coming back for more. I've had a few over the years text me back to see about a hookup.

Younger me was selfish and about getting off. Older me is about making the experience last a long time and we both explode in ecstasy and orgasmic bliss. If you are still having micro orgasms several minutes after sex, then it is a good day. I once had a woman tell me 30 minutes later, she was still having micro orgasms and asked what did I do to her. :D

My lasting ability (from edging) goes a long way with some women. I've had a few annoyed with it, those are the ones that want a quickie. Quickie I'm not. I enjoy lots of foreplay to get them turned on and begging me to fuck them. If I can get them to this point, orgasms come fast and often. Tying them to the bed and forced orgasm with my tongue, fingers, cock, and vibe is a fun playtime. The few that have enjoyed this, have never experienced it before. They told me it was like an out of body explosion.

I wish 49 year old me could go back in time and tell 25 year old me all my sexual knowledge. Younger me could have had better sexual experiences.
 
Tits. Young tits are awesome. Bathed in awesomesauce even..
As an older man, sorry, but young tits are awesome.

A cherry on taking her cherry, educating a young woman on things actually work. From politics to changing the oil in her Honda.

But I always followed the campfire rule. Leave things better than you found them

Good to see you


How’s the stretch going?
 
It is more of a turn on getting women off. If I can make them orgasm multiple times before I cum it is a huge turn on and ego boost. I always want to be the best lover for my partner.

never ever change ;)
 
Experienced is better for sure. Older women are able to really immerse themselves completely in giving/receiving, sharing sexual pleasure with love.

Yes, very true! I have to say though, I was with a woman in her mid twenties a few year ago who did everything right! She was incredible, better then the last four I've had in my age group.

It's an individual issue... experience always is. Some people don't need years and years of doing something to get it right. Others can do something for years, enjoy it, yet never really be all that good at it. Taste is also a factor. The young lady and I just had a great groove together, and that's better then anything.
 
I love all women, and all men, regardless of age, race, size, or shape. Age and weight are just numbers, and skin is just skin regardless of color.
 
some of the responses, like especially those on PM, also talk about the physical aspects. I realize that preferences will be all across the board and what I know is limited to the mature men i have been with which like is self selection and just cause they liked me does not mean every man thinks that way. For some I might be hideous. Curious to see the diversity of responses about things that you look for physically in a younger partner as well or even how she dresses or like what makes your head turn or what do you notice first when u check out someone?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
some of the responses, like especially those on PM, also talk about the physical aspects. I realize that preferences will be all across the board and what I know is limited to the mature men i have been with which like is self selection and just cause they liked me does not mean every man things that way. For some I might be hideous. Curious to see the diversity of responses about things that you look for physically in a younger partner as well or even how she dresses or like what makes your head turn...
Young women have an attitude--at least some do. They are confident and some like to show it, plunging cleavage, open mids, tight pants, et al. They do catch they eyes of us older guys especially if they have a sexual personality.

Some are also completely uninhibited in bed and offer themselves to whatever their partner might have in mind. This freedom is also hugely attractive for as you age, that freedom to do whatever you can think of often goes out of a relationship. Hence I suppose, this is why men seek out young women as a mistress.
 
My prespective

I am drawn to the understated confidence. The sensuality as well as the raw sexuality. I’m a sucker for good photography and blown away when the photography is clever and exceptional

One example of understated confidence is our Ms. xSleepingBeauty. She’s a classic beauty.

Raw sexuality from ShyLittleMiss

As for naughtiness and unabridged joy, I can never get too much of Ms. Kittyscave.

Especially enjoy the daring. As a contrarian, I applaud those that go their own way. One example is LostBabyGirl

And we love it when it is magical
 
Last edited:
some of the responses, like especially those on PM, also talk about the physical aspects. I realize that preferences will be all across the board and what I know is limited to the mature men i have been with which like is self selection and just cause they liked me does not mean every man things that way. For some I might be hideous. Curious to see the diversity of responses about things that you look for physically in a younger partner as well or even how she dresses or like what makes your head turn or what do you notice first when u check out someone?

Hideous... hardly, my dear!

I would say when I check out someone up close, like when I meet someone, it's the eyes! Hands down, the eyes!

From across a room, so to speak, it's the hair and curves. I adore long hair on most women. But, some look great with it short. Generally speaking, give me a handful of that pre raphaelite hair and I'm in heaven!
 
Youth = Energy + Joy - That comes from a level of naivety (truly in the best sense).

Maturity = Experience + Reservation - That is a level of cautiousness that come from many past experiences.

So, one is not necessarily better than the other, but rather different.

Often, a more mature person is attracted to and chases the Energy and Joy they experienced in their youth through a younger partner. Most often, I believe the characteristics of youth will ultimately tend to come into conflict with characteristics of maturity resulting in longer term incompatibility. Obviously, there are exceptions and probably most often that is probably determined by to what degree the two persons in question exhibit the characteristics of youth and maturity.

In the end, I conclude, YOUTH is SEXY.

Keep it real folks.
 
Youth = Energy + Joy - That comes from a level of naivety (truly in the best sense).

Maturity = Experience + Reservation - That is a level of cautiousness that come from many past experiences.

So, one is not necessarily better than the other, but rather different.

Often, a more mature person is attracted to and chases the Energy and Joy they experienced in their youth through a younger partner. Most often, I believe the characteristics of youth will ultimately tend to come into conflict with characteristics of maturity resulting in longer term incompatibility. Obviously, there are exceptions and probably most often that is probably determined by to what degree the two persons in question exhibit the characteristics of youth and maturity.

In the end, I conclude, YOUTH is SEXY.

Keep it real folks.

Sexy is very subjective. What is sexy for me may not be sexy for you. I find older women that still have that sparkle and enjoy men to be as sexy as anything else I can think of.
 
Back
Top