older men please opine

A

american_beauty

Most of the older men threads I have seen here are about why we like them and I get asked that a lot on messages and litchat. I, and I am sure many other young women here as well, would like to also know from older men why they like us. I an really looking fwd to your responses :)

I will only ly speak for myself

I find I'm attracted to all ages of women. 18 to even in the late 60s. I've seen some women over 60 that were damn sexy.

I think the younger women, they who could be my daughters, 30 and under (I'm 54) have that taboo thing about them. Persinally, it all depends on the individual woman. I like smart independent women of all sizes and shapes (not too heavy). So a young healthy woman with brains and motivation is very sexy to me. As is the same in a woman over 50 or 60 who still enjoys the company of a man.

I'm sure this isn't the answer you were necessarily looking for... but it's an honest one.

The great thing about these questions are there is no right or wrong :) Thanks David! that was a very sincere response.

I'm 69

All men and all women I will suck a pussy or suck a cock on demand see my profile I have a nice cock don't you think

Most obvious...

(For many/most women) sexual desire/ability stops about menopause. Desire is lost, sex starts hurting from vaginal atrophy.

For men, sexual desire is an ever falling level, but it still stays high enough for men to keep masturbating almost as long as they are alive.

Thus, many old men must look in the pool of younger women just to find those who are still interested in sex.

Last edited:
Personally

I've always been interested in mentoring. Finding a young woman who wants/needs mentoring is always very satisfying.

No problem when she gets a life of her own with her contemporaries; but it's nice when she will still occasionally stop by "for old times sake", maintaining the bond between us.

The truth

As I get older, I have noticed that I find young women generally attractive - not in a sexual way, but just in general. I think that youth just makes everyone more attractive when you are older.

That much being said, it is an aphrodisiac when a much younger woman is attracted to you. It is almost like you are young again. I can’t help but think back to my youth and how much better it could have been knowing what I know now. I guess it is true that youth is wasted on the young.

I find that as I get older that when I see younger women that I'm so interested in enjoying there bodies and I desire to bring them pleasure with the knowledge that I have gained over the years. So when they show interest it becomes a win win scenario.

Here's me, 64, and I find my wife of similar age attractive in all sorts of ways as I always did. Indeed, I have a real satisfaction about myself as a fit dude in good body shape and vigour. But in both of us, the "body beautiful" of youth and young adulthood is shall I say, 'faded'. I'm ok with that. Part of the cycle of life. But I remember well when we looked stunning - on the dance floor, at a dinner party, and of course in the mirrors around our bed.

So, the pleasure I have in "body beautiful" remains. Seeing it in young women [and men, I have to say] is a deep delight. As happens, I find I can connect easily at a conversational level with young people and young adults. So, when the connection is with a young woman, and the pleasure of acquaintance is mutual, the sensual element of relating to one another can very soon arise for me. It can be delicious.

Another aspect of the pleasure of that kind of relating to a young woman, is seeing a recognition on her part that I am an experienced lover well capable of giving the sort of attention to a woman which will take her into high orbits of intense pleasure. That is delicious too.

So, I've opined! :)

You're very welcome.

The great thing about these questions are there is no right or wrong :) Thanks David! that was a very sincere response.

You're very welcome! I found the question interesting because I've met a few young ladies like you who like older men. They were all fun, wonderful gals that made me feel special.

I'm actually one of those exceptions I guess who don't seek out younger woman. While I don't typically stereotype age, I look for the attitude, the intelligence, the lack of drama within a woman rather than thinking I want her because she is young.

I guess I appreciate the woman rather than simply chasing her because she is young.

...And you opined wel, simon ...

Here's me, 64, and I find my wife of similar age attractive in all sorts of ways as I always did. Indeed, I have a real satisfaction about myself as a fit dude in good body shape and vigour. But in both of us, the "body beautiful" of youth and young adulthood is shall I say, 'faded'. I'm ok with that. Part of the cycle of life. But I remember well when we looked stunning - on the dance floor, at a dinner party, and of course in the mirrors around our bed.

So, the pleasure I have in "body beautiful" remains. Seeing it in young women [and men, I have to say] is a deep delight. As happens, I find I can connect easily at a conversational level with young people and young adults. So, when the connection is with a young woman, and the pleasure of acquaintance is mutual, the sensual element of relating to one another can very soon arise for me. It can be delicious.

Another aspect of the pleasure of that kind of relating to a young woman, is seeing a recognition on her part that I am an experienced lover well capable of giving the sort of attention to a woman which will take her into high orbits of intense pleasure. That is delicious too.

So, I've opined! :)

As I was reading this post I kept saying to myself, "me too, me too" and hoping the author would not delve into saying something stupid that would make me go, "oops! Not me!" lol ...as is so often the case on here ;) (speaking only for myself :) )

So I read all the way to the end and I'd say he articulated me and my feelings as they relate to females in general and younger females in particular :)...the part where he said, "...the pleasure I have in "body beautiful" remains. Seeing it in young women [and men, I have to say] is a deep delight..." is so true for me too....so, thank you simon, you did us both well...hope the young ladies reading this enjoy a similar response to us more mature gentlemen... ;)

Last edited:
Well I love younger women now for the same reason I loved them when I was young. There is the obvious physical beauty. But there is also is a an openness and vitality that, unfortunately many older people (men and women) lose as they age ( note I said many, not all my any means.

The rad to adulthood should be a matter of personal growth but it can become a matter of conforming to bourgeois mediocrity.

I swear there must be a biological thing that makes older men look at younger and younger women as they age. I'm really surprised by it, I have always of course appreciated beautiful women of all ages, but my physical reaction two young women (not little girls) is way stronger today then it was when I was younger. Although now that I've said that, I'm also more turned on by older women now than I was when I was young! Maybe it's not so much about their age but about mine, I'm just appreciating all women as I age!... Nah, older women are great for their experience and enthusiasm, but if we are talking about just plain attraction, 20 something girls just rock me!

I find I'm attracted to all ages of women. 18 to even in the late 60s. I've seen some women over 60 that were damn sexy.

I think the younger women, they who could be my daughters, 30 and under (I'm 54) have that taboo thing about them. Persinally, it all depends on the individual woman. I like smart independent women of all sizes and shapes (not too heavy). So a young healthy woman with brains and motivation is very sexy to me. As is the same in a woman over 50 or 60 who still enjoys the company of a man.

I'm sure this isn't the answer you were necessarily looking for... but it's an honest one.

Exactly right!!!!!

These are awesome responses :) what about just the pure biological needs that some point out...men hardwired to procreate and seeking out younger more fertile mates...is there any truth to that or like men just saying that?

Yes!

These are awesome responses :) what about just the pure biological needs that some point out...men hardwired to procreate and seeking out younger more fertile mates...is there any truth to that or like men just saying that?

That's a good point... the need to breed is strong in me even today! As a matter of fact, those two words "breed me!" are a sure fire way to get me to peak fast! The idea of a young healthy woman wanting to carry my child and be a good mother to that child strikes a deep root in my psyche.

This is unique from my attractions to other women who are older.

I can only speak for me, past 50, to say that is the last thing I'm looking for at this point in my life. If I was late 30's, early 40's, I could see wanting a 20-something but as I've aged, that need or thought has gone away. It's more about having fun on my own time versus raising children.

I'm in my 60s and have no desire to procreate. I have a gorgeous wife who just turned 60 and I just love to look at her. Sure, young women are beautiful and sexy, and given the chance to fuck them ( and I do mean "fuck" as opposed to make love) I'm not sure what I'd do. But they're nice to look at for sure. I don't believe we're hardwired to procreate. It's an individual preference, especially now versus our parents generation.

I love to opine.

Personally,for me the attraction is definitely sexual especially if she has a great personality. Plus,being young I figure she really hasn’t had that much sex. So to be able to show her things and let her express herself sexually without being judged is another turn on.

And I definitely have no urge to procreate.

I guess if you really wanted to look at it from a clinical perspective the biological need to procreate would be part of it considering we evolved from a very base level.

Personally, I think it’s not psychological and that a younger woman makes an older man remember a time of his life with less responsibilities, less regret and more excitement and spontaneity.

There is something to this. I think it likely that the characteristics that men and women find attractive have some basis in natural selection, but there is a lot more that goes on. Personally it was in my early thirty that I felt a biological clock type thing. I previously had no interest and having kids, then I notice I’m looking at kids toys differently at the store

Some men find high heels attractive, but it’s hard to see the survival value of young mom tromping through the jungle with baby in arms and 6 inch heels

Procreate

-----
I can't say that I have any strong desire to add to the world's population, but I do want to stay young. I went to high school year reunion years back and much of the talk was about health problems. I'm still healthy. I don't want to talk about knee replacements or your grandchild's first tooth. I want to scuba dive, zipline, travel and make love like I'm 20 again. I want to put off the rocking chair for decades.
You want to make me feel young? (I know corny line, but it is just too good to pass up).

In Agreement

I find myself in agreement with DavidKim. I appreciate women of all ages and shapes. For me, the attraction to younger women is the taboo of Daddy/Daughter. There are young women who haven't experienced different aspects of sex, so we want to teach and show them. Younger women can also bring that youthful enthusiasm to the mix. Not to say that mature women aren't enthusiastic. That is my 2 cents for what it's worth. Enjoy reading eveyone's responses. Thanks for sharing !

Youth is Sexy. I think its really that simply. That is not to say older folks are not hot. But there is something sexy about a younger person. I realize that that is a bit ambiguous, but that's the only way I could explain it.

Back