do you stimulate her Clitoris before you fuck her?

Of course...I've usually made her cum at least 2 times before I fuck her.

My husband does try but after 13 years he still hasn't mastered it. Clit stimulation is non existent and I sometimes dread the feeling of his thumb going down there. You'd think he was playing on the x box

Here's a tip for every man out there. Always stimulate the clitoris.
Not stimulating the clitoris is like man having sex without proper erection.

My husband does try but after 13 years he still hasn't mastered it. Clit stimulation is non existent and I sometimes dread the feeling of his thumb going down there. You'd think he was playing on the x box

that is just a sad commentary in general.

Jeez, is it even an option not to? (don't worry ladies, even if it was I'd still do it for you add much as you'd like)

My own thoughts- Knowing how to properly "touch" a woman, isn't something that's really intuitive. A woman's private parts are much more intricate than a man's. Knowing how to stroke a fingertip here, or a tongue there, is something that has to be learned. As an example, I can sit down in front of a piano and bang on the keys. That doesn't mean I'm playing it. It takes someone with knowledge, experience, passion for what they're doing and some degree of natural talent, to make music with it. And yes, I think talent is a factor. I believe not everyone's brain processes sensory inputs the same. I think I'm fairly good with my mouth and my hands, but in the beginning, all I had was enthusiasm.
Try this, the next time he's playing video games with your pussy say, "Oh that's nice...but it would be so hot if you could touch me like this." Then place your hand over his hand, your fingers over his fingers, and guide him. Move his hand with yours, as you would do if masturbating. A little verbal encouragement can help too, especially if done in a slutty way. Most guys like dirty talk.

Never occurred to me there was any other way to do it.

Nothing better in the world than a woman who is unable to control her own body because of what you're doing to it. ;)

Try this, the next time he's playing video games with your pussy say, "Oh that's nice...but it would be so hot if you could touch me like this." Then place your hand over his hand, your fingers over his fingers, and guide him. Move his hand with yours, as you would do if masturbating. A little verbal encouragement can help too, especially if done in a slutty way. Most guys like dirty talk.

Agreed - maybe you need to show him by guiding his hand with your hand :devil:

Obligatory Monty Python reference (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbb55ATG5cI) - "Give her a kiss!"

Usually but not always. The clitoris is important but women have a lot of other erogneous zones. I've had women beg to move on and even orgasm without ever getting around to direct clitoral stimulation during foreplay. Reducing foreplay to just whether or not you stimulate one erogenous zone seems boring and predictable.

Can't imagine sex without any foreplay at all.
OK, I can imagine it, if it's really really urgent for both parties to get fucking NOW, but that's an exception to the rule.:cattail:

It's not an uncommon occurrence, either, for people not being able to stimulate their partner's clit in a satisfying (or sometimes even in a remotely okay) way. It's not necessarily any fault of theirs because, though some partners' cues are easy to read, the person performing the stimulation can't physically feel what's nice for her or not.

I once read a man's post on a similar matter and it has stuck with me: "No woman will ever give me a hand job as good as the ones I give myself." This holds true in this situation. Even though you've known and been intimate with your husband for a long time, since it is not you yourself stimulating your clit, it (usually) wont feel as good as if you were doing so yourself.

Personally, I've had a talk with my husband about the same issue and explained to him my use of a vibrator (boy my fingers get tired from rubbing so I prefer a toy!) during foreplay and intercourse sometimes has nothing to do with him. It's no fault or short coming of his, I just need a little extra stimulation. Once he realized how that extra stimulation helped the whole course of business and increased his own pleasure subsequently, we've both been having better experiences in bed!

Back