do you stimulate her Clitoris before you fuck her?

Is a guy a lover if he doesn't?
Frankly, I can't imagine just 'shoving in' without doing the delightful preparation work a man is obliged to do in my book.

During the fuck as well. What are thumbs for after all? And, doesn't a guy want to see himself, all slick with her honey, shafting the outside a while before plunging back in?
 
Last edited:
Using my warm tongue and then gently sucking on her swollen clit usually brings her a wonderful orgasm or two - I love it and do it every time!:)
 
Last edited:
I love stimulating her! she has a trembling orgasm, sucks the hell out of my dick then rides me until I collapse.
 
Me grog!!!!

Of course! Most of us cro-magnum men have figured out bringing her pleasure, brings her back for more!!!
 
Always, using my tongue, fingers, cock head, or toy.
 
What guy doesn’t love to wrap his lips around a swollen clit and run his tongue back and forth across it.
 
Every time!

I can't imagine a time when I didn't. My women always cum first!
 
Why would a man only have sex for his own pleasure? As a lover and sexual partner a woman should always attain her pleasure first and foremost!
 
Before, during, and after!
I eat her to orgasm.
Then we fuck to both orgasms. Easy to reach her clit with a finger while fucking.
Then I eat her again, to another orgasm.
 
I just about always eat her to orgasm before fucking her. If not then I eat her to orgasm after I fuck her.
 
Stimulating

It all depends on the partner. But generally yes, forplay and a few orgasms before the main event.
 
She doesn’t like direct stimulation of her clit. She likes finger-fucking, though. So I tease her for awhile, getting her juices flowing, and then finger her. Or sometimes just go right to fucking after teasing a lot, in which case she often cums as I’m going into her.
 
Yes, and during if I am fucking her ass. The same with giving a guy a hand job while I fuck his ass.
 
Nothing better than eating pussy and watching her toes curl and thighs jiggle as she explodes into orgasm! Fucking her after and getting her to pop again is just as much fun!
 
Back
Top