Back Under a New Name

jenni_bean

Really Really Experienced
Hi everyone I used to chat with. I got shut out of my old account due to stupidity so I just rejoined under a new name. I was JenniBean and now I'm jenni_bean. Anyway, I guess it's like starting all over again. I haven't been formally logged in since May or so.

Wesome back Jenni, what kind of naughtyness are you in to? Feel free to pm me if you want to.

Dollie

Here is my old profile in case anyone is interested.

http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=3315064
Welcome back. We do stupid things everyday. Sometimes just being here wasting time is stupid.
It took my husband weeks just to get our user name and account. He didn't want this stupid user name but it sort of fits us.:rose:

He likes redheads so I better keep an eye on him.

Hi everyone I used to chat with. I got shut out of my old account due to stupidity so I just rejoined under a new name. I was JenniBean and now I'm jenni_bean. Anyway, I guess it's like starting all over again. I haven't been formally logged in since May or so.

Welcome back!

I wonder - could this be the one?
PM sent :) x

JenniBean!

lol, I thought you had given Lit up! Welcome back. I hope you had a great summer....

lol, I thought you had given Lit up! Welcome back. I hope you had a great summer....

Summer was a lot of fun. I spent most of it at the beach living with two other girls and working at a crab restaurant. Now I'm back at school.

Welcome back. I look forward to chatting with you.

Back