Women Sharing Their Man..

My ex and I shared each other every chance we got as we loved threesomes of any flavor.

Yes we were! Sadly my wife Kalinda passed away from a severe heart attack shortly after she posted that.
Damn it sorry Jack my condolences sir I didn't know of that . I hope I didn't put you in a somber mood. Thank you for posting all of your experiences. If you ever feel like BS with me feel free I enjoy chatting.

Damn it sorry Jack my condolences sir I didn't know of that . I hope I didn't put you in a somber mood. Thank you for posting all of your experiences. If you ever feel like BS with me feel free I enjoy chatting.
You didn't put me in a bad mood, she suffered the heart attack doing what she loved, having sex. I have pretty much gotten over it with the help of my Daughter who moved in with me after the funeral.

I know I'm not alone...
I have shared my husband MANY times. The difference between myself and a cuckquean (though I enjoy the cuck side) is I am the boss. We have a live in girlfriend now.. And while we fuck I make the rules. I do love to share. There's just something erotic about watching him pound another pussy.

Anyone else?
I have thought about exploring this and would love to discuss further

I know I'm not alone...
I have shared my husband MANY times. The difference between myself and a cuckquean (though I enjoy the cuck side) is I am the boss. We have a live in girlfriend now.. And while we fuck I make the rules. I do love to share. There's just something erotic about watching him pound another pussy.

Anyone else?

Yes. Very erotic and exciting in a taboo forbidden lascivious way knowing it’s wrong and violated your vows and society’s feelings of what’s right and wrong yet seeing your man’s hard thick Dick sinking into another girl’s wet, soaking, creamy, flooding pussy too much!! Too exciting to turn your head from. You can’t avert your eyes. You can’t suppress the vaginal feeling you feel!!! Almost electric!!! Don’t fight it. Accept it. Embrace it. Celebrate it. Lick and suck his dick after he’s fucked her and her juices cover his cockhead shaft and balls!!

It would be a Cold Day when my wife shared me. We're a hotwife couple where we both like that she's having sex with other men. But she's be devastated if I slept with another woman.

I've always fantasized about meeting a sexy couple and having them take me home for hot playtime :devil:

I'd advise you to be careful. It's not really safe to go someplace with strangers when no one else knows where you are.

I actually met someone online who had met a couple in real life and, although she was not harmed, she was treated poorly enough that she ultimately couldn't bring herself to meet me in person, even for lunch or a walk.

Back