Do you enjoy playing with balls?

I love having my balls licked and sucked gently. So much so that if I ever get an opportunity to suck cock I will pay a lot of attention to his balls as I build the tension prior to bringing him to an explosive orgasm. ;)

Whenever I have a business trip planned my wife always makes sure to give my balls some special attention the night before. Last night was one of those occasions, and judging from how they feel right now I won't be forgetting about her attentions any time soon:(

Whenever I have a business trip planned my wife always makes sure to give my balls some special attention the night before. Last night was one of those occasions, and judging from how they feel right now I won't be forgetting about her attentions any time soon:(
on my hands and knees my girlfriend will stroke my hanging balls,she likes the fact i'm bisexual and she will lick my ass hole where iv'e had a few cocks.

I don't have a husband lol. But I still enjoy playing with balls. If ur giving a guy head and u don't play with his balls I think ur doing it wrong lol.

Attitude is everything and I LOVE your’s!

When a woman plays with my balls, I go through the roof! I’ve had men do it too, but they are typically too rough. Plus, a woman’s hands are always so soft.

Attitude is everything and I LOVE your’s!

When a woman plays with my balls, I go through the roof! I’ve had men do it too, but they are typically too rough. Plus, a woman’s hands are always so soft.

For me at least, it's never too rough. Although I do enjoy going back and forth between gentle and rough. Gentle massage, then some rough squeezing, and back to gentle massage drives me crazy!

Last edited:
For relaxation I love to have my balls fondled, by myself or a partner.

For stimulation I love to have them slightly squeezed and pulled, especially when close to cumming.

A great part of the body to receive attention. Just love ball play.

Oh yes I do! Anything I can do to increase my husbands pleasure is ok with me. I love his balls and give them lots of special attention when I'm down there ;)...after all, I get the benefits as well right? :)

I do enjoy playing with them. Licking and feeling and fondling. Men's cocks and balls have always been fascinating to me.

Getting my balls licked and sucked for the first time was simply mindblowing... Scuse the pun.

yes....

I love to be gentle and tease and make my man beg for relief....love big balls and lots of jizz

Some of the older men I'm with have these big droopy balls that actually cover my eyes when I'm being face-fucked, and that is a major turn on for me. I also love when balls on my nose make it hard to breathe, and the aroma is heavenly. One man I know had testicular surgery that left his sack intact, but no testes inside. When I am gasping for air his floppy sack practically gets sucked into my nostrils and that just sends me over the moon!

I love to be gentle and tease and make my man beg for relief....love big balls and lots of jizz

Awesome. I can only respect a lady who is so dedicated to her task! The tease and denial to the point of begging for relief is a major turn on.

Not bragging in the least but I've always been told that my balls are very appreciated. They hang quite low so they spank well!

Back