Do you enjoy playing with balls?

can't neglect them balls. i love to kiss, suck, lick, gently squeeze them babies. the whole area is to be loved, not just the cock.

I'm not into BDSM, but I kinda am, and I once hung a five pound bag of sugar from a guy's balls.

Interesting. What was used to make the connection? Straps and ring? Also, what was his hang time.

can't neglect them balls. i love to kiss, suck, lick, gently squeeze them babies. the whole area is to be loved, not just the cock.

I agree with you 100 percent, Bunny4med! It's definitely NOT "just the cock," but the entire man package to love on! And, having had the privilege of loving the balls of MANY men over the years, I've discovered that most men LOVE having their balls fondled, licked, sucked and kissed, obviously enjoying both physical and mental pleasure in that very intimate act!

Of course, "gently" IS the operative word when it comes to ANY stimulation of a man's balls! I lovingly fondle them...I don't roughly paw them! I lovingly caress them with my lips, tongue and mouth...I don't clamp down and bite them! And, like I said, MOST men, LOVE me pleasuring their balls, often moaning in ecstasy and encouraging my oral ministrations by saying things like, "Ohhhh, yeahhh...suck my balls!" while opening their legs wider so I can have better access! And I absolutely delight in pleasuring men this way!!! đź’ť I've actually had some of my regular lovers tell me that my loving their balls was one of their favorite sex acts! (Which I always found a HUGE compliment!)

As I'm all about giving men the greatest amount of pleasure I can, let me relate another thing I've discovered over the years. Whenever I've been servicing men through the gloryhole in an adult bookstore video booth, if the gloryhole was large enough, invariably, every man pushed his balls through the hole for me to suck and lick and pleasure just as much as his cock! Which leads me to believe that, when it comes down to pure, uninhibited pleasure, a man's balls are very nearly as important as his cock! And I want to treat him that way! đź’‹

I've done a lot of "weight training" over the years and five pounds is pretty rough. Did you swing the bag or just let it hang there?

His whole body tensed up tight as a drum, and he let out a nervous moan as his balls took the weight, so it seemed like letting it just hang was pushing it far enough. I would put my open mouth right up, just barely touching the head of his cock. Most guys would have pushed their cock toward my mouth, but he didn't move in the slightest. He just kind of cried in torturous frustration. I could slap his cock really hard, and he would yelp like a girl, but he didn't move. He didn't move one millimeter.

I had a great time!

His whole body tensed up tight as a drum, and he let out a nervous moan as his balls took the weight, so it seemed like letting it just hang was pushing it far enough. I would put my open mouth right up, just barely touching the head of his cock. Most guys would have pushed their cock toward my mouth, but he didn't move in the slightest. He just kind of cried in torturous frustration. I could slap his cock really hard, and he would yelp like a girl, but he didn't move. He didn't move one millimeter.

I had a great time!

The last thing that you want to happen is to have the weight start swinging. I don't think I would have moved either:eek:!

Ball play is critical!

My balls are decent sized and I LOVE having them played with; I like to think that a woman playing with my balls loosens up the cum inside them. ;)

And you can tell a lot about a woman by how she treats your balls...

My balls are decent sized and I LOVE having them played with; I like to think that a woman playing with my balls loosens up the cum inside them. ;)

mmm yes, I very much agree

Since our desire to have any more children has ceased my wife's ball play has gotten much more aggressive. Seems like my balls now only exist for her pleasure. That's fine with me, because her "lady parts" are now strictly for mine:devil:.

I love when a woman plays with my balls. I keep them shaved because I it drives me crazy to have a woman lick them.

What if, hypothetically, a woman had one guy standing, spread eagle, with a five pound bag of sugar hanging from his balls, while she kisses, and caresses, and worships another guy's larger, more powerful balls as that guy sits on a couch nearby?

What does that say about that woman?

What if, hypothetically, a woman had one guy standing, spread eagle, with a five pound bag of sugar hanging from his balls, while she kisses, and caresses, and worships another guy's larger, more powerful balls as that guy sits on a couch nearby?

What does that say about that woman?

It says you don't need balls to have all the power.;)

I like playing with
Idk but my hand goes automatically there playing as I stroke with the other hand and suck hard

I never asked if the guy liked it tho? I guess so because he never said anything lol

yes i do like them played with.

gently at first, and then i actually like a pretty hard squeeze.... ouchie...

Back