Do you enjoy playing with balls?

dominatrixjane

Loves Spam
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Posts
865
Ladies do you enjoy playing with your husband's balls?

men do you enjoy having your balls played with?

please describe how good it feels

thank you
 
Last edited:
I enjoy having my mine played with and playing with other's balls as well.

There's a little bit of submissiveness with having mine played with as I know it doesn't take much to cause a lot of pain.

And I enjoy massaging, kneading and sucking on someone else's balls as well if the opportunity presents itself.

Like the old saying... "Got 'em by the balls" You get a man's balls in your hands, he's not going far.
 
I enjoy having my mine played with and playing with other's balls as well.

There's a little bit of submissiveness with having mine played with as I know it doesn't take much to cause a lot of pain.

And I enjoy massaging, kneading and sucking on someone else's balls as well if the opportunity presents itself.

Like the old saying... "Got 'em by the balls" You get a man's balls in your hands, he's not going far.

mmmm nice. I like this post
 
I absolutely love having my balls played with.
My wife can do it right to, and knows how to tug & knead them and make me cum with ball play alone!
 
I absolutely love having my balls played with.
My wife can do it right to, and knows how to tug & knead them and make me cum with ball play alone!

My wife is great at it. Knows just how hard to squeeze. Knows what I like
 
I love having my balls played with and I love playing with other guys balls as well.
 
I always massage, suck, bite and spank DJ's balls when we are together. It creates intense sexual tension which is so delicious when released.

Brooke
 
I love having my balls played with and I love playing with other guys balls as well.

I'm with you, Jack! LOVE playing with men's balls!!!

Best of all is how men respond when I play with their nuts...especially when loving them with my mouth! Guy just seem to fucking LOVE that!!! I would say that's because they don't get respected and played with enough!!! 💋
 
I do, but I didn't use to. When I was younger I never thought twice about a guy's balls, but then I met a guy with huge balls, and I was kinda fascinated. He loved having huge balls, and he was very proud of them, so I began showing them a lot of attention. My gentle caress and sincere admiration of his large testicles got him very aroused, and that got me aroused. And so I learned.

By the way, did you guys know you can have your balls enhanced? We found this out several years ago, and my husband had his enhanced. He's always had very small balls, and he could slip right out of a cock cage, so I suggested he go get himself some fake balls. And boy did we pick out some big ones! The doctor said, "He's going to look like a desert rat!"

I responded, "Perfect!"

He ain't slipping out of no cock cages now!
 
A before and after story:

Before I got into wearing a steel ring around my whole junk, ball play was no big deal for us.

Now, with everything locked into the steel before I get aroused, the hefting up of my shaft as things get going results in little space close in left for my balls so that they bulge out and firm up and become a really 'present' part of my man-meat. She can't resist giving them hand and mouth attention, and she delights in how they squidge against her when we get into fucking and grinding. Oh, ringed balls yeah! :cool:
 
I don't really enjoy my balls touched. If I feel anything at all, most of the times it feels uncomfortable.
I can appreciate light touching or even licking, as long as it basically concerns only the skin of my ball sack. But I don't enjoy the balls themselves being manipulated in any way.

And even in best case scenario it's kind of "meh" for me. A completely negligible sensation. If she's going to lick something, I would much prefer a dozen of other places.

I've never met a girl who was seriously into it, but I would let her do it if he enjoyed it for some reason.

That said, I need to be very careful with my balls because I have a small non-dangerous cyst on one of them, and I definitely can not, for medical reasons, have my balls being slapped, pulled, squeezed or other such things. So there's that.:cattail:
 
I do, but I didn't use to. When I was younger I never thought twice about a guy's balls, but then I met a guy with huge balls, and I was kinda fascinated. He loved having huge balls, and he was very proud of them, so I began showing them a lot of attention. My gentle caress and sincere admiration of his large testicles got him very aroused, and that got me aroused. And so I learned.

I never realized I had large balls until I was in my late teens. Years later my wife started calling them monster balls. I like having large balls. Love when they're played with and sucked on.

Our close (male) friend likes them too. He has a pretty big cock but has small balls. I can put both of them in my mouth but he can't do the same for me :)
 
Love to have my balls touched softly....go nuts when my wife sucks them.....
 
Of course I give my hubby's balls attention...you have to!! No doing so would be like ordering a Big Mac without the fries! It's just not right!
 
I don't have a husband lol. But I still enjoy playing with balls. If ur giving a guy head and u don't play with his balls I think ur doing it wrong lol.
 
Dollie

I never really thought about it. Playing with balls just seems like part of playing with a penis. It's sexy and fun.
I believe my husband has average sized balls. Nice and smooth shaved like the rest down there. He complains about shorts, jeans, and swimsuits too cramped for his balls. I'm sure he wouldn't want them bigger.

I've seen lots smaller balls and some that look like bull balls.
 
I have a visual preference for a pendulous scrotum where the balls hang free.

There is nothing wrong with a tidy sack holding the balls up but those low hanging ones slapping ass in the missionary position add a lot.

To answer the question, YES, play with them, hold them, suck them, kiss them.
 
Dollie

I have a visual preference for a pendulous scrotum where the balls hang free.

There is nothing wrong with a tidy sack holding the balls up but those low hanging ones slapping ass in the missionary position add a lot.

To answer the question, YES, play with them, hold them, suck them, kiss them.
Jut don't squeeze them too tight. There's a small tender nut inside each ball just like a walnut.
Don't they feel so good shaking back and forth while having intercourse?
 
Dollie

I never used to pay mine any attention but lately I've been massaging them while I jerk off, sometimes focusing all my attention on them. Can't believe I used to let them go to waste
My husband used to squeeze and play with his when masturbating. He said he could control his cumming that way.
I know if I squeeze them gently I could make him cum way faster. It works when I do it with other men too.
But a few cum as soon as I grab their penis.
 
I love having mine played with.
As a form of foreplay, or during oral, it gives a feeling of vulnerability and trust.
Best of all is when I am on top and in very deep, with her legs right up, then she reaches down and holds them and gently plays with them and squeezes them, she can 'finish me off' that way, which feels great.
 
Back
Top