What is hotter, lingerie or bikini?

You can wear lingerie all year round here in the northeast.

But I love bikinis. Girl’s assholes are right there. Pulling her bottoms down,spreading her cheeks,licking that asshole....
 
For me it's got to be lingerie. So much more variety, and the fact that's it's often hidden just adds to the allure.
 
Bikinis can be sexy, but there is something about lingerie that just undeniably makes it hotter. It's so exciting that only you know what lies underneath the most normal of outfits. And only a very select few that you choose get to actually witness it.

There's so much power in wearing sexy lingerie.

lingerie wins...for this...and other reasons :)
 
Bikinis get my vote if I have to choose. It takes a sexy confidence to go out in public wearing so little. I certainly do like seeing lingerie though for bedtime fun.
 
Depends on the woman and the outfit

Ill agree with this and add:

Older women in lingerie because they know how to wear it and tell a story with it to get you all hot and bothered.

but you can't tell me walking around a beach with a bunch of coeds wearing bikinis isn't one of the hottest things on earth.

That should be a picture thread if it isn't already..
 
Oh definitely lingerie! I get a much better reaction from my hubby when I am "dressed" :devil:
 
Lingerie

Kind of tells you the woman's in the mood for fucking.

But,I love them both.
 
Lingerie

Kind of tells you the woman's in the mood for fucking.

But,I love them both.

I'm inclined to agree with this guy says, one thought about lingerie that's always stuck with me was "lingerie should be like wrapping paper" though i will have to say one other thing. Lingerie should be uncomplicated to take off because if you frustrate a guy too much he may just rip it off you.
 
Lingerie. Definitely lingerie. Love the view from behind when she's wearing garters. Makes a beautiful frame.
 
But you can a bikini public..
eb661c5f903ba987ac2cb851de6dd3bd.jpg
 
I like both, but prefer the softer fabrics of lingerie. My wife looks great in both, but the feel of satin, silk and lace...much better.
 
Back
Top