What is hotter, lingerie or bikini?

I'd say lingerie and bikini are both tied for second place. Most hottest of course is naked! Especially in public!
 
When your wife buys a sexy but not slutty bra and panty combo that is personal and fun and intimate, and she tells you it's only for you, and then you take a secret photo of her in them, and share it with your best friend and brother - THAT'S the best, and beats the most revealing bikini any day of the week!
 
There’s something magical about lingerie. When I had my condo on Kauai, I had a friend named Jenny who used to come over from the mainland and shack with me for a while. This athletic-bodied forty-something MILF wore the skimpiest swimwear you could imagine. She was within an angel’s breath of naked. Jenny was a bit lazy about getting fully dressed in the warm Hawaiian weather unless she absolutely had to, so sometimes my friends would come over to discuss a fishing trip or catamaran run early in the morning when Jenny was still just in her panties and bra. Being the lusty wench type that she was, this didn’t bother her. But one thing I noticed: Her swimsuits showed LOTS more flesh than her panties and bra, but the guys looked at her with more lustful and erotic glances when she was in her lingerie than they did when she was in her much more revealing swimsuits. Yes, there is something magical about lingerie.
 
For me, it's not what is shown, but what isn't and how.

So, I find a girl in "boy-cut" panties more arousing than in a bikini. A catsuit, even, like a body-stocking, that would be hot to see a cute petite in. Stockings...yes.
 
How about bikini panties, lol.
Actually lingerie wins everytime as the sexiest lingerie leaves something to the imagination.
 
I'm going to have to say bikinis, only because they still leave a little to the imagination more than lingerie does.
 
Lingerie

I know this first hand cause I wear lingerie and silky nylons and the feel is as erotic as it looks and feels!
 
It depends on the style -- either a bikini or lingerie set can be very suggestive, arousing, and fashionable. My personal favorite is lingerie because of the possibilities involving variation in fabric, particularly when it's quite sheer. ;)
 
Bikinis do it for me...probably due to the public nature of wearing them, the outdoor setting, wet and glistening bodies....and probably a dash of that scene from Fast Times at Ridgemont High where Phoebe Cates climbs out of the pool.
 
Bikinis do it for me...probably due to the public nature of wearing them, the outdoor setting, wet and glistening bodies....and probably a dash of that scene from Fast Times at Ridgemont High where Phoebe Cates climbs out of the pool.

Ahh yes, the red bikini, the firm tits . . . .
 
Back
Top