Hand Mouth Play

Oh my...

tumblr_ow7fkcmJnt1v21qz0o1_500.gif

i never ever felt like this nor did i ever do this sort of sexual act with anyone in my life.
but to see this , it is erotic at first sight . it may be a kick for somebody .

haha life is a quirk which unfolding so many many kicks under its belt.

U bet

i never ever felt like this nor did i ever do this sort of sexual act with anyone in my life.
but to see this , it is erotic at first sight . it may be a kick for somebody .

haha life is a quirk which unfolding so many many kicks under its belt.

This site is such a delight, with so many interesting people and fantasies.

tumblr_owv93cDElU1ugo2hlo1_500.jpg

I love your taste salty-sweet on my tongue as you firmly grip my jaw. Holding me as you do allows you to glide your tongue from the top of my chin downward across the ivory expanse of my neck to the soft spot just between my breasts. Your mouth dances in tiny kisses between my breasts as I try to suck your thumb further into my mouth.

My nipples contract further and ache for touch as you swirl your tongue softly at the base of my breast on the sensitive underside. When you've reached as far as possible, you reverse direction, making your way back to the center alternating those tiny kisses with tiny, playful nips. I writhe across the bed feeling my lower lips swell as heat builds between my legs and needing something- I don't know what I want! But something to quench my burning aching nipples...or touch me...or...aaagggghhhhh....

Eloquence

I love your taste salty-sweet on my tongue as you firmly grip my jaw. Holding me as you do allows you to glide your tongue from the top of my chin downward across the ivory expanse of my neck to the soft spot just between my breasts. Your mouth dances in tiny kisses between my breasts as I try to suck your thumb further into my mouth.

My nipples contract further and ache for touch as you swirl your tongue softly at the base of my breast on the sensitive underside. When you've reached as far as possible, you reverse direction, making your way back to the center alternating those tiny kisses with tiny, playful nips. I writhe across the bed feeling my lower lips swell as heat builds between my legs and needing something- I don't know what I want! But something to quench my burning aching nipples...or touch me...or...aaagggghhhhh....

Oh Gracie, you express your needs so eloquently....

hi

cunilingus/felatio/sodomy/anilingus is for experiences consenting adults.

Lovely Gracie....and now in color...

I confess that I like the BW version as more, what....dramatic?

I don't know...those ruby lips against the black hair and contrasting skin tones can be rather riveting.

I certainly like the fact I can almost feel that thumb myself.

Back