Hand Mouth Play

tumblr_oumx4njr141v21qz0o1_500.gif
 
I had an overnighter with my BF last week, and he woke me in the morning sliding his hand over mouth and just holding it, not so I couldn't breath but just ... enough.

Freaking delicious.
 
He held my fattest dildo in my pussy, stretching it, my muscles spasming around it trying accommodate its girth as I protested with wordless sounds. Slowly his cock slid into my virginal ass fighting for space with the dildo as his hand on my upper back forced my head and shoulders lower and changed the angle of stimulation.
Keening my pleasure, I had no idea I could feel so stuffed, so full. My clit felt swollen and heavy as my ass burned and twitched. My pussy was weeping juices which pooled on the bed between my knees.
I wanted more. Something was missing. My mouth felt so empty and neglected. I turned my head as I reached my hand back to him. He grabbed my hand and I jerked it close to my face frantically licking his fingers as his incessant rhythm pulsed increasing electric shocks through my body.
I felt his finger start circling my lips, always moving, never in a spot long enough that I could capture and suck it in and run my tongue across the rough pads. His finger circling on my lips seemed to match the pounding of his balls on my clit. I whimpered with frustration. Then suddenly he grasped my chin and held me still as he slammed his cock deeper and then froze. I twisted beneath his hand holding my chin in a vise grip as another finger slowly slid back and forth massaging just inside my tingling lower lip sparking a line of electricity straight to my neglected clit.
I groaned as he leaned down to my ear as I heard his harsh whisper "Cum, and let me feel you cum around my cock. Come on, baby, do it now!" As his finger slid inside my lower lip again, it was as if fireworks suddenly went off behind my eyelids. That invisible line connected to my clit seemed to jerk and spasms erupted in my overstretched pussy. I felt my aching ass clamp onto his dick ellicting a groan from behind me as he jerked and pushed even further into my ass than I thought possible.
I was flooded with warmth from inside as his cum filled my ass. I felt lightheaded as my pussy continued to spasm when he moved his hand from my lips and his fingers smoothed over my tongue and I closed my lips around them. I breathed a satisfied sigh as I finally had all my holes filled.

Love !!! ♥️♥️♥️💋💋💋🌹🌹🌹
 
Goes both ways!

I love this play! Most I have seen on here is the guys hand and a girls mouth. I love when the girl I am with teases my lips and mouth with her fingers too!
 
Turnabout is fair play

I wondered if anyone else felt this way - I love to suck my wife's fingers and she finally lets me. Haven't asked if it turns her on the way it does me.
 
Back
Top