What about Kissing?

Sexual Pleasures are knocking at your door....

I love kissing and really miss it. I'm in an empty marriage as we live like roommates. Kissing is so intimate and personal. From the passionate make out sessions to the quick kisses before you head out the door. I enjoy them all and feel kissing is an important part of a marriage/relationship
You are very right

tumblr_o2i6zmUonM1ulkm9zo1_1280.jpg

all this and more.

I have found through my years that kissing is a prelude to how competent the man is with sex. Men who truly know how to kiss, make you forget your own name for a brief moment. There is something to be said for a kiss that makes you feel consumed. Trail that same kiss down your neck, your breasts, down the stomach, etc. etc. and I go from 1 to 9 in a matter of minutes. You know you are about to be taken to another level or arousal.

Unfortunately, it is not something you can teach someone who is a bad kisser and that really sucks. I have dated men in the past that I truly liked and tried to make it work and it failed every time. They either get their ego bruised when you make a suggestion or they just do not get it. Sex with a man like this shows the same spark which is nada. You are missing makeup from underneath your nose to your chin. If only they would save a step and just ask if I still have my tonsils instead of trying to find them with his tongue.

That is just my two cents worth :)

I have found through my years that kissing is a prelude to how competent the man is with sex. Men who truly know how to kiss, make you forget your own name for a brief moment. There is something to be said for a kiss that makes you feel consumed. Trail that same kiss down your neck, your breasts, down the stomach, etc. etc. and I go from 1 to 9 in a matter of minutes. You know you are about to be taken to another level or arousal.

I completely agree. Kissing is the best litmus test for how good a lover they'll be. From the eye contact before they kiss you, to how they hold you when they do (hand on your waist, pulling you in, or on your face, or your head, fingers in your hair - it tells you SO much), to how they pull you against their body so you can feel their hardness, and to what they do next...if my neck is next, I'll be a 10 in seconds.

I completely agree. Kissing is the best litmus test for how good a lover they'll be. From the eye contact before they kiss you, to how they hold you when they do (hand on your waist, pulling you in, or on your face, or your head, fingers in your hair - it tells you SO much), to how they pull you against their body so you can feel their hardness, and to what they do next...if my neck is next, I'll be a 10 in seconds.

I agree too.

The way a woman kisses you will tell you how confident she is with herself, how eager she is to connect with you, how horny she is ... to this day I can't help a raging hardon if the kissing is right

You can tell a lot by the way a woman kisses. Some women cant kiss and have no interest in kissing. To me that is sad.

There are so many different types of kisses. A kiss, can set the mood for the day, change the tone of the day.

A kiss is powerful and underrated.

A nice long make out session getting lost in your partner and each other! Sign me up!

You can tell a lot by the way a woman kisses. Some women cant kiss and have no interest in kissing. To me that is sad.

There are so many different types of kisses. A kiss, can set the mood for the day, change the tone of the day.

A kiss is powerful and underrated.

A nice long make out session getting lost in your partner and each other! Sign me up!

Agree with you 100%. I have known people who were not into kissing and that just seemed truly sad to me.

I am not sure if you are asking about same sex kissing or not but I think kissing another man is HOT. I have kissed two guys and it really gets my insides going. One of the guys lips were so soft that is surprised me.

Because it begins soft and slow. It's never tentative. In fact, it's that gentle dance that is wordless, yet becomes a deep meaningfull conversation that includes your earlobes, neck and shoulders. Its that cheek to cheek body position that includes our arms warping around each other. Then our hips and then we've begun that sensual dance . . . Doesnt matter if it leads us against a wall or upon a settee

And one kiss always begs a second

I'll admit this sent shivers down my spine :p

Kissing is one of my favourite things too, it's so personal and sensual I've been married 20 years and we don't kiss nearly enough anymore , I really miss it xx

I agree that kissing is the best, when a woman loves to kiss and share the passionate moments that begin with wet lips and hot tongues they know how to share the heat that begins with kissing. It takes me back to the hottest moments .... if you agree then tell me more....

It's not my favorite thing to do for a longer period of time, but short and sweet is amazing

There's something about men kissing that's quite sexy. It signals a real sexual openness and someone who's confident enough to have fun. Men that open are usually a lot of fun, and they definitely shoot to the top of my list if they're also interested in women.

I am not sure if you are asking about same sex kissing or not but I think kissing another man is HOT. I have kissed two guys and it really gets my insides going. One of the guys lips were so soft that is surprised me.

Dollie

I went thru this thread again. My husband commented earlier.
We've known each other over 60 years. We've been married 59 years. When I met him I already knew he wasn't a kisser. Taking a girl to the drive in movie is what we did back then on our first dates. My new best friend at the high school liked to fix other girls up with dates. She go my husband lots of dates. They were all girls he knew from classes. He just wasn't a dater. He was busy with his men friends with cars and motorcycles.
But Mary and his brother would talk him into taking one of those girls to the movie.
I saw him in school but never talked. I cut his picture out of the local paper and told Mary I'm going to fall in love with this boy.
He finally agreed to take me to the drive in movies. He rarely gave any of the other girls even a little kiss. I don't remember him kissing me that first time. I thought I would be like the other girls. Just one date.
For some reason he asked me to the drive in movie again. We mostly just watched the shows and talked. But then we kissed, a lot. I remember the long kiss good nite when he left me out in my drive way at mom and dad's house.
I fell in love with Denny right then. We've been in love ever since. There is never a night goes by that we don't kiss good night and say I love you. Or morning when we don't kiss.
We've been apart very few times, mostly when he drove a truck out of state. We are not the same but the kisses mean as much as those first ones long ago.
We made a deal, if we have sex with anyone else we save the kisses for each other. Yes, we've both kissed a few others. It just happens among friends and relatives we love. But it's not the same.:kiss:
Every night we kiss like it might be our last. At our ages now it could be but we kissed. I still say I love you and kiss during most days. It drives him crazy because he's not as much of a kisser as I am.

I went thru this thread again. My husband commented earlier.
We've known each other over 60 years. We've been married 59 years. When I met him I already knew he wasn't a kisser. Taking a girl to the drive in movie is what we did back then on our first dates. My new best friend at the high school liked to fix other girls up with dates. She go my husband lots of dates. They were all girls he knew from classes. He just wasn't a dater. He was busy with his men friends with cars and motorcycles.
But Mary and his brother would talk him into taking one of those girls to the movie.
I saw him in school but never talked. I cut his picture out of the local paper and told Mary I'm going to fall in love with this boy.
He finally agreed to take me to the drive in movies. He rarely gave any of the other girls even a little kiss. I don't remember him kissing me that first time. I thought I would be like the other girls. Just one date.
For some reason he asked me to the drive in movie again. We mostly just watched the shows and talked. But then we kissed, a lot. I remember the long kiss good nite when he left me out in my drive way at mom and dad's house.
I fell in love with Denny right then. We've been in love ever since. There is never a night goes by that we don't kiss good night and say I love you. Or morning when we don't kiss.
We've been apart very few times, mostly when he drove a truck out of state. We are not the same but the kisses mean as much as those first ones long ago.
We made a deal, if we have sex with anyone else we save the kisses for each other. Yes, we've both kissed a few others. It just happens among friends and relatives we love. But it's not the same.:kiss:
Every night we kiss like it might be our last. At our ages now it could be but we kissed. I still say I love you and kiss during most days. It drives him crazy because he's not as much of a kisser as I am.

:kiss:

Love to kiss my man.......we have just spent 2 hours together and most of it was passionate, sensual kissing

Back