What about Kissing?

Love kissing with someone who knows what they are doing. ;) I love the idea of starting slow and brushing my lips against his while I move my hands up his chest and into his hair (or head if there's not much hair ;) ). Then deepening the kiss as I press my body closer to his and opening my mouth slightly to let the tip of my tongue barely lick and tease his bottom lip. I would love it if he pulled my bottom lip into his mouth to give a little suck. The mingling of our tongues and the closeness of our bodies....yeah...kissing is great. ;):kiss:

There are so many indulgent fetishes talked about here, but I don't see much about kissing.

Kissing can make any of the other discussed fetishes better. It's one of the first things I look forward to when I am with someone new. It is intimate, personal, and inspiring. It can often times be better than other physical contact.

Remember how it feels to meet someone for the first time and just know? Just know that sooner or later you will taste their flesh, and they will taste yours. Unknowingly wetting your lips in anticipation of that moment that can be both monumental or just the beginning.

It can be so many things. It can be sweet, delicate, soft, kind, comforting, motivating, deep, wet, delicious, aggressive, or commanding.

Then theres the environment around the kiss. Hands on her hips, hooked into her pockets, back pockets, holding her face? Maybe I pin her wrists to the wall above her head. It can take place on the front porch, in the car, in the office, or while their significant other is away.

Kissing is one of my favorite things. How do you like your kisses?

Deeply passionate ! Soul stirring, toe curling. The kind where every fiber of their being is in it and the person receiving it knows it without question..
It starts slow and softly exploring. Progresses to little nibbles on the lips. Eventually working up to an uncontrollable need to have each other.. The passion and desire is unquestionable.
Abso-fuckin-lutely high priority on my list of hot things.

Kissing is not only enjoyable, it's a fantastic way to pass time.
I've lost count of how many hours I've lost.

A BIG favorite of mine! I love kissing and like others here could spend hours kissing and being held close. I love it. I don't see it as a fetish either. :)

Definitely a big fan. I don't think I could have a relationship with someone who wasn't a good kisser, and a lover of kissing.

Kissing while doing other things (from light touching, to stroking each other off, to full-on screwing) is of course even better!

Kiss me silly

From that first moment when I see that flash of passion, to that ache inside that screams "kiss me"... When I throw caution to the wind and I'm willing to let a total stranger put his hands on me, pulling me in close, tilting , pulling his lower lip between mine. My breath catches as I feel the need for full body contact. Teasing with my tongue, gently biting, seeing how long I can get away with the tease before his mouth crushes mine... The sweet, warm caress of his tongue,it makes me tilt my head back to offer my neck to him. Lost in his kiss. Yes please. I do love kissing.

I adore kissing. Soft kisses, slow kisses, hard and fast and needy kisses.... love them all.

My jaded advice to the single people out there? Find someone who loves kissing as much as you do. Find someone who *needs* it as a vital part of their sexuality. It's been years since I was kissed, and I miss it like crazy, and I'm sure I'm not the only person here in a LTR with no kissing.

There are so many indulgent fetishes talked about here, but I don't see much about kissing.

Kissing can make any of the other discussed fetishes better. It's one of the first things I look forward to when I am with someone new. It is intimate, personal, and inspiring. It can often times be better than other physical contact.

Remember how it feels to meet someone for the first time and just know? Just know that sooner or later you will taste their flesh, and they will taste yours. Unknowingly wetting your lips in anticipation of that moment that can be both monumental or just the beginning.

It can be so many things. It can be sweet, delicate, soft, kind, comforting, motivating, deep, wet, delicious, aggressive, or commanding.

Then theres the environment around the kiss. Hands on her hips, hooked into her pockets, back pockets, holding her face? Maybe I pin her wrists to the wall above her head. It can take place on the front porch, in the car, in the office, or while their significant other is away.

Kissing is soooo underrated by most people! I love passionate kissing. It turns me on so much. I had such a good kiss earlier this year that I had scruff burns on my face afterwards... And he didn't even have scruff! The intensity was so hot! I have only had one kiss like that in recent memory... Which makes it hard to forget and unlikely to replicate! (Only a REALLY good kisser could wipe out that memory).

Weird thing. I'm not into kissing. I like my mouth to be taken and used by my partner. Romantic kissing doesn't do anything for me. Power kissing, or kissing where he's violating my mouth, does.

very oral...love it...the foundation of the overall experience for me...before during and after in so many varieties

Denny

No Kissing Zone....... Apparently my wife and I are much different. We've both done pretty much everything involving regular sex, no pee, scat, animal, just sex between other adults of the opposite sex.

But kissing is the one thing we agreed is between her and I only. Even now she kisses me way too much. She'll kiss many times a day and when passing me she will "blow" me a kiss. If I don't "blow" one in returrn she gets upset.

When having sex with others she or I will rarely kiss the other. It happens when they will kiss but we don't really get into it.

There were and are a few exceptions to this which surprised me about my wife. We have two female special friends who are retired prostitutes still practicing. Those two ladies are kissers and both have kissed my wife and I passionately. We both admit, it ain't bad!:kiss:

Still normally kissing to us is our own special way of sharing our love.:kiss:

I love kissing everything about nothing can can get me excited than a good long slow wet kiss. My wife on the other hand hates it. Wants no part of it.

Kissing is one of my favourite things too, it's so personal and sensual I've been married 20 years and we don't kiss nearly enough anymore , I really miss it xx

Wow...just wow.

I can't even think, I'm too busy picturing all that you've written.

I adore kissing. Soft kisses, slow kisses, hard and fast and needy kisses.... love them all.

My jaded advice to the single people out there? Find someone who loves kissing as much as you do. Find someone who *needs* it as a vital part of their sexuality. It's been years since I was kissed, and I miss it like crazy, and I'm sure I'm not the only person here in a LTR with no kissing.

I agree with trying to find a partner who "needs" it like you do. I absolutely love it and crave it, but my partner... not as much. Had a FWB whose kissing would send me to another planet! Something about the way she worked her lips and tongue. We kissed for hours...

Even seeing gifs/vids of passionate deep tongue kissing turns me on to no end! :kiss:

Denny

I'm amazed no one has mentioned going to work and kissing the boss' ass or anyone else they think will gain them browny points.:kiss:

Wow...just wow.

I can't even think, I'm too busy picturing all that you've written.

That actually reminds me for some reason...

I really like your avatar. I'm not sure why but there's something about it that is very sexy. I don't know why it's hot but it is.

It's so nice to hear how much guys too can enjoy kissing. I am very envious haha!

Back