Fucked In Knee high Socks

Mila_Baby

Really Experienced
So it isn't always but every once in a while I find it so sexy to get used while wearing knee high socks. The picture is me wearing some on Saturday.

Last edited:
see the rest of that picture

would love to see the rest of that picture as the camera makes its way up...

cool

Knee socks, thigh-highs, stockings... all definitely sexy. Also a fan of girls who wear chokers.

I was expecting boring old plain white.

I was pleasantly surprised. Knee high socks are definitely a thing for me. Very cute, very sexy.

So, I get the feeling of being young and sexy in knee high socks, but I get this request ALOT from guys. Guys, why is this so hot to you (for those that find it hot anyway)?

So it isn't always but every once in a while I find it so sexy to get used while wearing knee high socks. The picture is me wearing some on Saturday.

They work for me.....guessing the socks are just part of an outfit? Hot pants and skinny t?

So, I get the feeling of being young and sexy in knee high socks, but I get this request ALOT from guys. Guys, why is this so hot to you (for those that find it hot anyway)?

You said it yourself-- because we like to fuck girls who are young and sexy.

The OCD in me says you shouldn't be wearing odd socks!! :rolleyes: hahahahaha

I love the idea though. I have a thing for boots.... LEAVE THEM ON! :D

Nice!

I've always had a thing for fucking in knee high socks and thigh high stockings.

Lets see more of those DSL's of yours and more of your legs!
You want it doggie or cowgirl?

Mila, you in those socks drive me wild !!! I'd love to suck your toes through them then work my way up ;)

reminds me of when i first had internal sex.....at 14 at a guys house in the lunch break.....i was wearing a sports top,skirt and knee socks......as he pushed his cock into me..........was hot and very sensual

reminds me of when i first had internal sex.....at 14 at a guys house in the lunch break.....i was wearing a sports top,skirt and knee socks......as he pushed his cock into me..........was hot and very sensual

Lucky fella;)
Love that look of high socks on girls:devil: Wish more girls went for it:rolleyes:

Sexy

Very sexy. Maybe this Saturday with your husband away you can model them for me. With nothing else.

Back