Husbands - Where Does Your Wife Have Her Extra Marital Sex

Usually at parties when we are both invited, but she neglects to tell me about them.
Also she hides her actions with a coworker of mine, but explains away their time as "eww gross, he's like a brother and I couldn't."

Sometimes she just likes to find the right 'bad boy' to have a fling with. Makes me sad that us nerds get no love.

She doesn't know that I know about her various sampling over the years, but I'll ignore them like I'd hope she ignores my straying. We still have a happy marriage and family, so why rock the boat?

Both cheating is the most fun.

My wife doesn't have any extramarital sex. I've only ever had one affair and it was with a coworker. Twice at work after hours and once in my car.

Is it really cheating if your husband or wife knows and approves..

That being said I did cheat on him on our wedding day. My whimpy ass husband is 25 years older than me and he has a son by another woman. At our reception I had to pee really bad and the men's room was a whole lot closer. I asked his son to guard the door. While I was peeing I heard the door lock and opened the door to the stall I was in. He had his cock out and stroking.

I licked my lips and he moved closer to me. After he came in my mouth he sat and I straddle him. Wedding dress and all. I went back to the reception with cum in me and running down my leg. If my husband knew he didn't seem to care.

Her managers office
Hotel room
Car
Car park
Park
Toilets - public and club/bar
Our house
Other guys Apartments
Alleys usually behind bars or clubs
Swingers clubs

There's probably more but off the top of my mind these are the ones I remember most, I love her telling me every detail and how she feels after.

I suspect my wife of having an affair with someone at her work. Going in early sometimes and often staying late. Often tired at home and doesn't have much interest in having sex with me. She's 52. Younger guy maybe? Pisses me off but at the same time I find it kind of hot another guy is putting his cock in her.

A few years ago she would go to his apartment 3-4 times a month.

Now unfortunately all of her extracurricular activities occur only in my head...

The last time was with her manager. First in the car on the way home from work after a late shift, then continued at his place.

The last time was with her manager. First in the car on the way home from work after a late shift, then continued at his place.

That's fucking hot!! I'm half expecting my wife to confess to at least a one night stand with her now ex manager.

So husbands - where have other men taken your hotwife to fuck her?

The first time I was aware of was at an office party with her manager. He was attracted to her for several months but hadn't made any advances until the office party. Both had a few drinks and my wife allowed him to caress her and he held her close to him during a slow dance - she told me later that during this dance he got a massive erection which turned my wife on so after the dance they found a discreet place and he fucked her bending her over an office desk.

They continued their affair for several months and she accompanied him on business trips staying overnight in hotels screwing most of the night.

The first time I was aware of was at an office party with her manager. He was attracted to her for several months but hadn't made any advances until the office party. Both had a few drinks and my wife allowed him to caress her and he held her close to him during a slow dance - she told me later that during this dance he got a massive erection which turned my wife on so after the dance they found a discreet place and he fucked her bending her over an office desk.

They continued their affair for several months and she accompanied him on business trips staying overnight in hotels screwing most of the night.

Thanks for sharing this! I remember a few years ago, before we started our hotwife lifestyle, my wife telling me she thought her then GM was attractive. I thought nothing of it at the time. But now with everything that's happened with us the past eighteen months or so it's started to make me think there was something there after all.

Honestly I'm hoping it turns out he fucked my wife at least once!

I posted earlier that my wife had sex with other men at medical conventions and at the man's apartment. I learned that she once went back to their medical office after happy hour and had sex in various places around the office.

Depends on the guy. One of her lovers right now is quite wealthy so he often takes her to his cottage or ski chalet (both within 2 hours of the City) to fuck her. They are quite public about when she is there. She wears her wedding ring and all the neighbours know she is married to someone else (but they don't know me). When they are in town she goes to his penthouse - they don't see the neighbours there so much but they don't try to hide it either. The concierge sees her come and go and knows she is his mistress.

She also likes to bring them to our house. Sometimes in our bed. But usually in my man cave. It is in the basement and there are all kinds of games and "toys" down there so she can put on a show and entertain them for hours. She usually tries to avoid times that I want to use the room but she gets first dibs.

Depends on the guy. One of her lovers right now is quite wealthy so he often takes her to his cottage or ski chalet (both within 2 hours of the City) to fuck her. They are quite public about when she is there. She wears her wedding ring and all the neighbours know she is married to someone else (but they don't know me). When they are in town she goes to his penthouse - they don't see the neighbours there so much but they don't try to hide it either. The concierge sees her come and go and knows she is his mistress.

She also likes to bring them to our house. Sometimes in our bed. But usually in my man cave. It is in the basement and there are all kinds of games and "toys" down there so she can put on a show and entertain them for hours. She usually tries to avoid times that I want to use the room but she gets first dibs.

Wow! Thanks for sharing. I love the idea of an out of town love shack that he takes your wife to. And I agree, when my wife starts bringing other men home she's going to get whatever room she wants to entertain him in. I'm sure she'll want to use the bedroom though.

Back