No Shave November

Anguished_Amy

Really Experienced
It's no shave November. Though I'm not yet ready to share a pic of myself I can say I'm past the stubbly itchy stage, but not a respectable bush yet. Anybody else growing it out this month? Anybody care to share a selfie?

November

It's no shave November. Though I'm not yet ready to share a pic of myself I can say I'm past the stubbly itchy stage, but not a respectable bush yet. Anybody else growing it out this month? Anybody care to share a selfie?

Sorry, babe. This dad needs to be smooth every day.

I think you should start us off and share! Share!

yes, starting my winter coat, makes going pantyless a bit less painful while wearing a skirt in the NY/NJ area

Oh fuck! My fine fuzz would like to meet your fine fuzz, are you open (pun absolutely intended).

sorry I only fuck my hubby and our gfs, but I am DEFINITLY a cock tease...

look at my AV and think of my swollen labia nd clit thats nice and wet from my masturbating 4 times today while I work... and I can still taste my hubby cum dripping from my well fucked cunt

Certainly love this, though I think women should just be as nature intended them. Particularly full, dark hair. Yum.

Movember - when men grow moustaches, but no shave November is new to me.

<--- I haven't shaved for nearly fifty years.

(Except the cheeks when playing Henry VIII)

Thank goodness that's over with. Welcome to Delicious December when lovely damsels of all ages delight their adoring partners and friends by exercising the fine art of depilation, designed to create delicious delicacies for discerning diners.

I quit shaving the second week of November. I was asked how long I was going to let it grow, I measured down my chest with my hand, and said Civil War dude.

Every month should be no shave month. I love my women, and my men, as hairy as possible.

even the slight beginnings are respectable and respectworthy in my opinion

Back