Does size really matter?

Does Size really matter?

  • Yes size matters

    Votes: 66 70.2%
  • No anything is ok

    Votes: 28 29.8%

  • Total voters
    94
like many (most) American men, i always loved big breasts. Then i met a wonderful lady with a/b size breasts.

discovered it makes no difference, she is amazing.

Big breasts are great to look at though - certainly attract my attention in public....
 
Big boobs are impressive, but not imperative. To a cocksucker like myself however, the bigger and thicker the cock, the better. I find the sensation and the challenge of trying to force as much cock down my throat as possible to be extremely erotic. I like having my throat fucked! I love that feeling of being so completely stuffed full of cock to the point that I'm unable to breathe!
 
I like all kinds of sizes for breasts. Prefer tighter pussy but it's what you do with it that counts!
 
Wife loves my 8inch
 
Last edited by a moderator:
for me, not really although i prefer over 5". closer to 6 usually hits my sweet spot
 
Tits, it's not about size for me, more about shape and nipples and how they match the woman's body. My wife is an A cup, but with prominent nipples and they are stunning to me. If they're big, again it's more about shape for me.

Cocks, I'm about dead on six inches and sometimes I feel a bit self concious around bigger cocks, but my wife won't fuck anything too much bigger. The other woman I regularly fuck os the same, too big is too painful.
 
Breasts:
I've been with the same woman 41 years.

When first we were together she had really pert tight-in tits. Gorgeous on the eye, so sweet to suck on, a pleasure to me that my hands were larger than needed to grasp and enclose them.

When she was pregnant, and even more when she was breast feeding, they were full, glorious, and with sufficient cleavage to fuck which was a whole new deliciousness for me and for her.

Now well into middle age both of us, her fuller breasts are so often a refuge for my face and I love it!

So. My experience as to breasts is that all sizes are in their own way wonderful! :)

Cock:
What I know is that solidity is the primary factor for pleasuring a woman, and girth is a secondary factor. OK a guy can do his stuff for his woman, if he is skilled with love making, when his just a tad on the soft side or if he's more 'pencil' than 'truncheon'. But when he's boned up such that even his helmet is really firm and rounded full, and if he's blessed with 5 inches or more around his shaft, then the ease with which he can pleasure, from the real 'event' of initial penetration onwards, is much greater. For sure. Size matters!

That said, a monster cock on a dumb jerk of a guy will not be a lot of joy!
 
Size of cock definitely does not matter to me . I'm very small so big ones would be uncomfortable possibly . Mind you a thick cock that stretches you a bit may feel good
 
Tits matter somewhat for me. I may be the odd one out on this one, but melon sized tits are absolutely ridiculous imo. I'm good with cups varying from A to a DD, anything beyond a double D are just weapons at that point.

As for cock, I sport a solid 5" and I haven't heard any complaints, but my ex's and female friends did make jokes of their previous ex's having short stubs, so I'd wait on the jury for the "no, size doesn't matter" verdicts.

If you were to line up 2 identical guys, and the only difference between them was their cock size, one having 5" or more and the other had 3" or less, who do you think females would generally pick? Being bi, I know I would prolly pick the 5" or more. :p
 
I'm a straight guy 6 1/2 on a good day with a 5 1/2 girth, so pretty average. My partners over the years seem to enjoy it. I'm sure some have had larger. I suppose you work with what you have at the moment.
As to breasts, As to Ds with a preference for pert Bs if available. One thing about breasts, most look better to me if they are properly fitted into a nice bra. As age and gravity influence them a good bra can fix that.
 
I think cock size matters.
around 6 to 8 inches is fine, anything bigger and it starts to limit what you can enjoy.
After saying that a really big massive one would be good for playing with and oral!

Why are cocks measured in inches these days? lol

Good point, CM sounds more impressive. 18 or 20 cm. Holy cow. Lol
 
I'm a straight guy 6 1/2 on a good day with a 5 1/2 girth, so pretty average. My partners over the years seem to enjoy it. I'm sure some have had larger. I suppose you work with what you have at the moment.
As to breasts, As to Ds with a preference for pert Bs if available. One thing about breasts, most look better to me if they are properly fitted into a nice bra. As age and gravity influence them a good bra can fix that.

Average is at most 5.5 inches. Measured along the top. And 5.5 girth is pretty hefty.

Fwiw
 
My wife does seem to enjoy looking at the big ones. She says they make her all tingly. I encourage her naughty fantasies with well hung men and we enjoy the dirty talk in bed that follows her fantasies of being on her knees taking their large thick cocks between her lips
 
My ex was 36 DAD when my wife and I started dating she was a 34B, I enjoyed them both immensely. I agree I'm more of a shape and nipple snob. I did break up with a girl once because her tits were oddly shaped.

As far as cock, I'm about 7" and it seems to get the job done so I'm good with it.
 
Personally I'm an "ass man" so I'm concerned with my wife's breast size. But she's a smaller, perky Bcup and are a hell of a lot of fun!
 
As a bi guy, I can give my opinion on both.

As far as breast size, I prefer flat to slightly above-average. I'm not really into huge breasts, although I LOVE big, thick nipples.

As for cocks, I have to say for me the appearance is more important than the size--I like a fairly thick, cut cock with a nicely proportioned head. Ideal size would be slightly above-average, maybe 7 inches. Slightly bigger or smaller is okay, but I'm not really into the extremes.

Then again, sometimes when you meet the right partner, it can change your preferences. Before I had any real experience, from looking at pictures I thought I really preferred "outie" vaginas, with prominent labia. Then I met a nice Chinese girl, and she had a total "innie." That was a long time ago, and without going into detail, let's just say that to this day I LOVE "innies." :)
 
My wife and I had a serious discussion (after several drinks) about cock size. I already knew that her biggest cock was the first one she had in college. At first, she insisted that cock size didn't matter, but after another drink, she did confess that one of her sex partners since we've been married had a really thick cock and she enjoyed it a lot. After further discussion, she said that length isn't important (although she has never had one less than 5 inches), but a lot of girth really increases her ability to orgasm quickly and strongly.
 
Size Does Matter

I am a self-confessed breast guy, I just love women’s breasts. It's not just about size but more about their shape and how they match the woman's body. My wife is an A/B cup, but with prominent nipples and they are perfect but my wife knows that I like bigger C/D cupped breasts but again it's more about their shape than pure size for me.

My wife attitude towards cock size is that being a good lover is more important. I'm about 5½ - 6 inches and sometimes I feel a bit self-conscious around bigger cocks. My wife does seem to enjoy looking at the bigger ones. She says they make her aroused and has fucked cocks much bigger than mine but insists that size doesn’t matter. But if it is girthy it increases her ability to achieve stronger longer orgasms. I’ve always found you need to ensure she's had an orgasm before you cum.
 
My husband is very large in the penis dept and is a wonderful lover. He was far, far more experienced sexually before we met and I think for me, after all these years with him I would have to say size does matter.
 
As long as it is over 5.5 inches, but not TOO BIG, it really doesn't matter. I'm pretty tight down there and that will suffice.

Honestly, girth is more important than length to many of us women.

As far as breast size, I'm above a D cup and somebody likes them. ;)

I love having tig' ol' bitties. He can use them as pillows, motorboat them, suck on them, great fun!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top