cum in pussy, eat, and kiss

cum in pussy, eat, and kiss


  • Total voters
    242
hey i have a fetish, i as a female love to receive creampies, i just love the feeling and i get off on feeling a man dick twitch inside me. another thing i think is hot is when a man would eat da pussy he jus came in and the icing on the cake is when he kisses the girl. i havent had the opportunity to do that yet but would love to do it. for both men and women, has anyone done this? if so please indulge and if not is this something u agree with? gud and bad comments are welcome.

My wife cums so hard when I lick my cum from her pussy. She also likes when I lick it off her big tits.
 
i have nvr heard of the woman not wanting to kiss after. that interesting. thank u for sharing

She wouldn't kiss after I ate her out even if I didn't cum inside her. I really wish she would have, there is nothing hotter than kissing a women when your lips are wet with her juices or kissing her after she has sucked your cock.
 
I love going down and cleaning my lover up. And yes, it’s very erotic to go down on her, hold some of our combined fluids in my mouth and then have a deep sexy French kiss. Repeat as necessary until she’s clean.
 
It sometimes happens naturally, but don't make a "thing" out of it.
 
My Daddy loved to take the cum out of my pussy and bum, either his or anyone else’s. The best was if he had pee’d inside me and then l would pee on him as he licked me out.
Your Daddy was a very lucky man for sure.
 
My wife's favorite thing, is for me to eat her out after I cum in her pussy....or on her pussy! Absolutely drives her wild!
A sloppy glazed donut kiss afterwards, always turns into a 'Take II'.
 
My wife's favorite thing, is for me to eat her out after I cum in her pussy....or on her pussy! Absolutely drives her wild!
A sloppy glazed donut kiss afterwards, always turns into a 'Take II'.

The eroticism of shared cum-play has got to be the best boner builder for a dude who has shot his load. More swift in its effect than a gal using her sucking skills on him.
 
The eroticism of shared cum-play has got to be the best boner builder for a dude who has shot his load. More swift in its effect than a gal using her sucking skills on him.

That's very true in my case!
Nothing gets me harder faster than slurping my cum out of her pussy, and making her cum!
 
I enjoy licking my wife’s pussy after I have cum in or on it, she likes it too especially when I talk dirty to her while doing it.
 
I have eaten cum out of my wife's pussy, but not my own, the desire is gone then...but I love eating other men's cum out of her pussy. She also doesn't like to kiss me after I have licked her, any time, so I do it just to mess with her. :D

Unfortunately she doesn't fuck other men any more...so if any of you ladies need a licker and in my state, please, please, pm me. ;)
 
I've done this many times! I wish my friends would let me eat their partner out after they have sex. Yum
 
I love lit kiss and share in our mouth my cum and her juices after delicious oral sex. Yum!
 
I dated a woman that was heavily into cum-play. I never shot a load that I didn't clean up and share with her in a kiss whether it was on her or in her. After we added a friend into the mix he wasn't into it, but that was ok. I still cleaned up and shared every load with her, mine and his.
 
My ex-gf says I can clean her up after someone else when I visit.
 
Yep, love me a snowball. Either after a cream pie or a snowball.

Cream pies are best when she's full after multiple partners. Be sure and save some for the snowball.
 
She always has the most intense orgasms when I eat creampie, and gets me hard as a rock and ready for next round.:devil:
 
Back
Top