What about Kissing?

I think kissing is still one of the most underrated forms of foreplay. I guess it does depend on what you're into. But for me nothing getting me hotter than a good kisser. Someone who uses their hands, their teeth mmm I love it. My favorite thing to do is when we're making out and it's getting hotter and rougher, I give him another kiss with tongue and then back away a little, kind of teasing and then lightly bite their lower lip. Usually makes guys to go crazy. Gets me off too!
 
Happy international kissing day....

A kiss starts with the eyes...as fingers touch...and then lips meet. Oh so softly at first, capturing that sigh. That breath. That yearning

Lips parting slightly as a tongue joins the dance...fingers finding waist and hips... lightly caressing along the jawline...capturing a curl of hair at the nape of the neck.

Feeling that closeness, that intimacy that a kiss communicates like nothing else. My knees going weak as I lean into the growing heat. Tasting each other..feeling you pull and bite my lower lip as you pull me against your frame...my head tipping back as your hand tugs against my scalp.

Yessss.... kiss me darling. Not just for a minute...but for an hour. Make my knees buckle and feel my heat become undeniable.

A first kiss. A kiss after a separation. a kiss of love and longing. A kiss of possession and desire.

Kiss me darling. :heart:
 
Last edited:
The thought of kissing another man gets me going. I think the taboo of it adds to the excitement.
 
I am 57 years old. I miss kissing. It younger days, it was all we did, or most of what we did. We could kiss for hours, letting the passion rise and fall. Hands might roam, but the feeling of two faces close to or against each other, the taste of another mouth, is amazing. And as gross as watching someone else's French kissing in public may be, in private, two loving people who just want to be together can kiss and suck face and swap spit endlessly.

I miss taking hours to have sex. Hours of flirting, then kissing, some petting, more kissing, then undoing clothes, then more touching and kissing, then maybe some oral and on and on...
 
Happy international kissing day....

A kiss starts with the eyes...as fingers touch...and then lips meet. Of so softly at first, capturing that sigh. That breath. That yearning

Lips parting slightly as a tongue joins the dance...fingers finding waist and hips... lightly caressing along the jawline...capturing a curl of hair at the nape of the neck.

Feeling that closeness, that intimacy that a kiss communicates like nothing else. My knees going weak as I lean into the growing heat. Tasting each other..feeling you pull and bite my lower lip as you pull me against your frame...my head tipping back as your hand tugs against my scalp.

Yessss.... kiss me darling. Not just for a minute...but for an hour. Make my knees buckle and feel my heat become undeniable.

A first kiss. A kiss after a separation. a kiss of love and longing. A kiss of possession and desire.

Kiss me darling. :heart:


Oh yeah!


200_s.gif
 
"Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one’s breath."

~Eve Glicksman
 
Bumping this thread with the original post...

"There are so many indulgent fetishes talked about here, but I don't see much about kissing.

Kissing can make any of the other discussed fetishes better. It's one of the first things I look forward to when I am with someone new. It is intimate, personal, and inspiring. It can often times be better than other physical contact.

Remember how it feels to meet someone for the first time and just know? Just know that sooner or later you will taste their flesh, and they will taste yours. Unknowingly wetting your lips in anticipation of that moment that can be both monumental or just the beginning.

It can be so many things. It can be sweet, delicate, soft, kind, comforting, motivating, deep, wet, delicious, aggressive, or commanding.

Then theres the environment around the kiss. Hands on her hips, hooked into her pockets, back pockets, holding her face? Maybe I pin her wrists to the wall above her head. It can take place on the front porch, in the car, in the office, or while their significant other is away.

Kissing is one of my favorite things. How do you like your kisses?"
 
It gets me hard. I like it sloppy and to make out for hours while I finger a college girls ass
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The intimacy of kissing is what I miss the most.

My soon-to-be-exwife was not a kissing person. She hated the deep, intimate tongue kissing that (in my experience) typically precedes or accompanies intercourse.

I am lucky to have a friend who kissed me like that recently, and it was a huge relief when she told me I was still a really good kisser!

Anyone want to help me practice? :cool:
 
First Kiss

It was that moment,
when I looked into your eyes.
When I felt your breathe against me,
and all else seemed to die.

You leaned in close to me,
and took me by the hand.
Your presence as sweet as honey,
made it hard to stand.

As you drew near to me,
my heart begins to race.
as you came closer,
you gently touched my face.

and when it finally came,
that moment of pure bliss.
the hands of time forget to move,
as we share our first kiss.

romantic-kiss.jpg
 
Last edited:
tumblr_nv21jwbid21u5vxd6o1_250.jpg


Love you to the stars and beyond darling
Kissing you as we fly through the galaxies
on our way to Mars
One more and another adventure
as long as you keep kissing me
I will hang every star for you
 
I love kissing. At times it can be nice way to express your love to someone, and other times it can be very, very hot.
 
Great kissing leads to great sex! Nuff said! We love to kiss!đź’‹đź’‹đź’‹
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 0
tumblr_pcxc1gW7A11wuga8jo1_1280.jpg


slow sultry kisses, lips barely touching as fingers intertwine...
bodies shifting against each other as breath mingles
tongues touch and tease
lips press against each other sweet and soft, wet and slow
hearts racing, pulses colliding
 
I love kissing so much!

I can literally orgasm from a good kissing session

Is everyone a good kisser? No
 
Bake in my day we called it necking lol. Love to neck (kiss) Sad to say i have to stand in my wife's face to get a peck. Nothing better than a godd kisser !! Boy do i need one !!
 
Mmm, I do love kissing! That deep, tongue kiss, twirling our tongues. Mouth all open, the messier the better! :devil:

Kissing the mouth, jawline, cheek, back to lips again, mmm!
 
lol, just remembered a sign i had, SMILE, its the second best thing you can do with your lips... Have to find that. Used to have on my desk 30 years ago, cant put it up now...
 
I love kissing so much!

I can literally orgasm from a good kissing session

Is everyone a good kisser? No

I love kissing so much also. Alas my wife does not, does not l8ke the feeling of wetness of it. A shame. Any takers?
 
Back
Top