Mass/NH members looking to play

getting ready from the Bruins game, at least if this one goes into OT I do'nt have to be up at 6

I agree! I am really hoping they close it out and do not give Pittsburgh any hope. So how are you getting ready? Any special pre-game rituals?
 
Interesting thread for tose of us from NE. I'm married and from the Boston area. Would love to meet others in a similar situation who would be interested in occasional and impromptu meetings to share some fun times together.
 
I'm female, near Boston, it's my 26th birthday, and I'd love to chat. :) Horny as hell from disabling medical problems that have left me single for going on five years now. (I cannot tell you how much it sucks.) Haven't been on the boards in nearly as long (ok, three years), I vaguely remember a couple usernames, like TheOnlyTigerGirl, but I don't think I recall anyone else.

NW of Boston, limited range, but would love to meet like minded people in the area I could just relax with and be myself, vanilla lust and all. My age mostly preferred for the social stigma, but honestly I don't really care. Discretion appreciated. I rate "cute" I've been told, but not better, not with the number of medications I take. If you're open minded, I'm interested in getting to know you on and offline. No promises made or requested.
 
Its sad that these threads take off like gangbusters and then start the slow slide to forgotten. I've started one and been involved on several other MA, NH, and New England threads, but they don't tend to stay alive. As was stated in the 2nd post these threads do tend to be more guys than ladies and slowly the guys lose interest. There are lots of ladies from the region out here, but they don't seem to want to stay involved on the threads.

That being said I hope this thread will be able to stay alive. Oh and "go B's !!"
 
they gave this game away tonight. should have won in regulation and now I have to sit through overtime
 
Overall a well played game by both teams. Nice to see the refs put the whistles away except for the really obvious stuff.
 
3 OT's a hell of a game. Don't count the B's out, after all they managed to push what is considered the #1 team this season to 3 OT's.
 
it was a great game and they made some big mistakes and Chicago got a lucky bounce off of ference. I still think the bruins win in six. I just need to get back to doing my good luck routine during overtime and hopefully that will help
 
the OT ritual

Well I do seem to remember that when the OT ritual was used the last time the B's took it in the end of the 2nd OT. I do believe that the ritual may need to be repeated
 
Sign me up! It's about time we banded together as friends, neighbors and more. I'm with Blase--I'd like to be a part of a group whose members share and are open, honest, adventurous and playful
 
A Bit North and West

Hello from northern VT, all the way up Route 93, just across the CT river from NH. 47 yo bi married man, professional, educated, well read, foodie.

Always looking to make new 'net friends...prefer women into bi men, couples into bi men but open to all. Vanilla chat to the downright tawdry! My interests, sexual and otherwise, are extensive....feel free to message me via lit or via yahoo "boxoftoys1966"

Go B's!!
 
Sign me up! It's about time we banded together as friends, neighbors and more. I'm with Blase--I'd like to be a part of a group whose members share and are open, honest, adventurous and playful

Nice to meet you, Mark! You sound like a cool guy.

I'm doing what I can to keep alive the idea of a a group of, for lack of a better term, intimate friends. At the moment, I'm not able to make a real project of it (I'm currently working so much that my friends have forgotten who I am. One more project and I'd probably drop in my tracks.), but it's good to know that the interest is there.

At some point, I'll start talking to people one-on-one in order to get an idea of compatible the personalities involved are, not just with each other but with what I dream of creating. There are, of course, many things that would have to be ironed out... and the lack of ladies is a perennial issue that would almost certainly have to be solved by looking outside Lit.

Will the dream become more than a pipe dream?

Time will tell...
 
Blaze; How could we ever forget you ;)
Thanks, Tiger Girl. :rose:

I'm not actually worried about being forgotten. What I do worry about is the way that threads like this or ideas like the one I mentioned seem to go out like guttering candles.

I think that our country's Puritanism has created an unfortunate situation; one where many view sex as something that, if not kept within rigid boundaries at all times, will quickly become a force for evil. The result is pervasive fear, shame and denial of our sexuality, with God alone knows how many people trapped in desperate loneliness because there is no socially acceptable place to go for physical intimacy if you don't have a spouse or a lover.

I don't have all the answers, but it seems like we should at least try to do better.
 
OK I'm going to throw a bump here and see if we can't get some chatter going on this thread. It's a shame that there are so many people from the area on Lit and very few actually get involved in the threads.
 
Two more wins...this has quickly turned into a Bruins thread. Not that I mind, sex and the bruins are a great combo
 
I'm still looking for like minded people in the area to enjoy some motorcycle riding in New England this summer .
 
Go Bruins!

Hopefully the Bruins win.....and the Heat lose...that would make for a fantastic week.
Lit it has been a while....

43 year old Male, south of Boston for those that don't know or remember me.

Hope all has been well, people of Lit!
 
Can a gent from Southern Vt join in this thread? literally across the bridge from nh in 1 direction, another direction, another bridge, and mass is 17 miles away.
 
Hopefully the Bs can play like they did last game!

Unfortunately they played too much like they did in the first period of game 2. They looked to be standing still for too much of the game. It's not easy to win if you put yourself in the kind of holes that they did. Maybe it's just going to be one bad game and they get back to playing Bruins hockey.
 
Hopefully the Bs can play like they did last game!

It was a faaar different games than the previous one. Alittle bit more excited but it doesn't matter how you win at this stage. Just get two more W's please!!
 
Back
Top