What is your biggest sexual regret, and why?

I guess my first time, it happened in the backseat of a car in the middle of nowhere, I barely knew the guy, he was 12 years older than me, and he didn't care about me at all, obviously, since we didn't really know each other. He didn't care if it hurt for me, which it honestly really did, when I whimpered from the pain he put his hand tightly on my mouth and told me to shut the fuck up, stand-up guy hah. The only reasons I had sex with him were that I was tired of being a virgin, and because he wanted to, there wasn't any "deep" attraction there, of course sexual attraction, but mostly just horny-ness.
After he 'finished' he asked me where he should drop me off, but I felt so awful and used that I told him to just leave me there, big mistake haha, took me an hour and a half to get home, but I guess I just needed to be alone for a bit. So yeah, I wish I hadn't done that, but I guess it's not that big of a deal, what done is done.
Oh yeah, and this happened a little over a month ago.
(This sounds so lame, soap opera-like, and typical haha)


This story made me sad.

:(
 
I'm sorry that happened to you. You certainly don't deserve that, and it's not your fault. You must still be upset. Do you have someone to talk to about it?
 
A woman invited me to come over to have group sex with her her hubby and another couple. But i turned it down cause i was dating another woman and went over her house to watch a movie....what a stupid decision :)
 
I guess my first time, it happened in the backseat of a car in the middle of nowhere, I barely knew the guy, he was 12 years older than me, and he didn't care about me at all, obviously, since we didn't really know each other. He didn't care if it hurt for me, which it honestly really did, when I whimpered from the pain he put his hand tightly on my mouth and told me to shut the fuck up, stand-up guy hah. The only reasons I had sex with him were that I was tired of being a virgin, and because he wanted to, there wasn't any "deep" attraction there, of course sexual attraction, but mostly just horny-ness.
After he 'finished' he asked me where he should drop me off, but I felt so awful and used that I told him to just leave me there, big mistake haha, took me an hour and a half to get home, but I guess I just needed to be alone for a bit. So yeah, I wish I hadn't done that, but I guess it's not that big of a deal, what done is done.
Oh yeah, and this happened a little over a month ago.
(This sounds so lame, soap opera-like, and typical haha)


It WILL get better..I promise you...hopefully your next experience will be wonderful...and that wretched first time will recede into past history...love is waiting for you out there, don't worry...:rose:
 
Well it is kind of my fault, since I knew what I was getting into, my friend warned me, but I went through with it anyway, but still, thanks for saying that. Yeah, I feel pretty disgusting everytime I think about it, and no, my friends and I don't really talk about 'feelings', and I don't have a therapist or anything like that, I'm just hoping that I'll stop looking at it as such a big deal, I guess I'm just sensitive.
(Assuming you were talking to me anyway, if you weren't just ignore this hah, and sorry for being such a downer haha)

But they guy acted like a real jerk. That is not your fault. Sex is great. First time sex is over-rated. You will have much better experiences!
 
I actually regret being too shy and afraid of rejection as a young man. I think I lost out on a lot of sexual experiences in my teens and early in college because I was too afraid to let my desires be known for fear of ridicule or rejection. It took me a lot of years to understand that a lot of girls/women (at least back then) were themselves afraid to speak up and be open about their needs, so we just lost out all around. Like they always said, youth is wasted on the young.

I'm right there with you. I was not a shy kid but I was shy about sex and rejection. I had many opprtunities but was too shy and uncertain to seize them. Wish I would have tried a threesome and experimented with BDSM. Then again, I am in a Female Led Marriage right now so things worked out just fine for me but I don't think I'll ever get to exprience a threesome.
 
For me, it was the fact that I was way too shy and feared rejection. Because of this, I was afraid to ask girls out or make a move when one presented itself. Looking back I can now see a number of situations where the girl was giving me all kinds of signals, but I was clueless at the time. I ended up a virgin until I was 23 years old. The girl I was dating (finally!) made the first move. We were just kissing on the couch with her laying on top of me (fully clothed), when she got up, took off her jeans and panties and climbed on top of my face!

From that time on, I was ruined! LOL Probably why I love eating pussy so much as it was my first experience. Because I started late, I missed out on a lot of sex. Oh well. It is what it is.
 
For me, it was the fact that I was way too shy and feared rejection. Because of this, I was afraid to ask girls out or make a move when one presented itself. Looking back I can now see a number of situations where the girl was giving me all kinds of signals, but I was clueless at the time.

I can relate to this one. While I wasn't clueless as long, I certainly missed out in a few instances where a girl was practically telling me to take it. <Sigh....> Oh well, I have enjoyed nearly all the sex I have had
 
Too shy and stupid.
Had one girl give me a hand job because of her cycle. Never got back with her. At our ten year reunion she mentioned that we had some unfinished business and because I was involved never consummated the relationship.
 
I once hooked up with a girl from work. She was a little older and more experienced than i was then. She was also on the rebound after breaking up with a long time boy friend. I thought she may have been a little precious and so just kissed and cuddled her one night at a secluded beach....in fact she commented how unusally gentle I was being. I thought this was good at the time as I was thinking long-term. However,.She lost interest a day or two later. What I should have done was spread her legs and fucked her pretty little brains out or atleast put my hand up her short skirt and fingered her wet pussy, this was exactly what she was after.....and me too darn it.......in my teenage years and early twenties I also had countless opportunities to date quite a few pretty BBW types. I didn't at the time due mainly to peer pressure, but now nothing turns me on more.....as the saying goes can't put an old head on young shoulders....
 
Last edited:
30th Reunion

Another regret I have is that there was this girl who I was friends with her and her brother back in high school and a few years after we all graduated. I always had a crush on her, but like I had said before, I was to chicken to make a move or let her know how I felt. Recently, we had our 30th high school reunion and she was there. It is the first time we have seen each other in almost as many years!

She looks almost the same, barely aged at age 48. We caught up and she was just stunning that night. Now that I am more experienced, I would have loved to pursue her, especially she just recently divorced her husband. Problem is that I am married now and will not go down that road. It isn't worth it. My regret is that I will never get to see if something could have happened between us. I missed that opportunity many years ago.
 
My only regret was not sleep with one guy that I really really wanted,,, Now I'll never know..
 
I had been in a long term relationship with a girl where we just could not completely break the bond between us. We kept getting back together for sex. I'd always had a fantasy about being with another woman and man. I wanted to see what it was like suck a guy's cock and maybe even let him fuck me. She knew about this fantasy and shortly before we broke up for the final time she told me that a friend of hers was telling her how she had this same fantasy of a guy coming to bed with her and her boyfriend. My girlfriend wasn't into the idea of being a part of this, but was willing to watch from a chair in the corner. Before it could happen, we broke up and I told her to not call me again. Two months later, I get a call from her and she starts to say something about this other couple, but I interrupt her by saying loose my number and hanging up on her. It took me a minute to realize what I'd done but I was okay with it because I'd moved on to a new woman. I still wonder what may have been.
 
My biggest sexual regret was I never explored my sexuality in my teenage years and in my twenties. I was a very quiet person and I didn't get asked out a lot by guys plus I was too shy to ask anyone out anyway.

If I had the chance to do it all over again, I would do things differently.
 
I regret that.............

I didn't have my epiphany sooner and the 25 yrs prior were not fun or enjoyable sexually. So now I enjoy every day and try to make up for those terrible years. I try to make my hubby happy and in doing so I'm really happy too. But I live every day to the fullest and enjoy my sexuality now no holds barred. :rose:
 
I regret not being more adventurous in my late teens/early 20s. There are quite a few things I have tried of late, that I wish I had done a lot earlier in life.
 
My biggest regret is not exploring my sexuality in my late teens early 20's, I am 30 years old now and very bisexual with not very much experience, I turned down a lot of chances to be with men when I lived in California but I turned them all down.
 
Back
Top