a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
eek!! Hope all goes well with your surgery then baby. I wont pester you again then till your up for it:rose::kiss:

thanks
i'll be away for a while after surgery anyway due to not being able to use my eyes
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

talking f away I best go and sort myself out for the week.
tata for now

This is my first time seeing this thread, and I just wanted to stop by and say how beautiful and amazing I think you are. The dressed up sets are really hot, with you partially dressed with your private areas exposed.

And your breasts, hips, thighs- just wow. Your curves are so incredibly sexy. Thanks for sharing, I hope to see more soon.

Just a quick not to say i won't be around for a week or so due to eye surgery.
#have a great week all

see you on the flip side ( with 20/20 vision i hope)
:kiss::rose::kiss:

Just a quick not to say i won't be around for a week or so due to eye surgery.
#have a great week all

see you on the flip side ( with 20/20 vision i hope)

Hi Elven- Hope the eye surgery goes smoothly, and hope to see you back here in a week or so with 20/20 vision.

you're getting your boobs done really, eh?

;)

good luck, babe. :kiss: srsly.

Bloody Hell g_a, I hope she's not- messing around with something so beautiful really would be an act of vandalism;):D

Hi Elven- Hope the eye surgery goes smoothly, and hope to see you back here in a week or so with 20/20 vision.

Bloody Hell g_a, I hope she's not- messing around with something so beautiful really would be an act of vandalism;):D

Vision 25/20 but still fluxuating.

LOL why would I do anything to my boobs apart from play with them and buy pretty new underwear? :devil:

Eyes fine but dad has broken his internet so its only a passing visit while waiting for a train.

The only right thing to do with your boobs is to squeeze them, kiss them, gently bite them and so on! And I have no doubt they would fell great in my hands and look great in sexy new undies! :D

Hope you are doing good Miss :rose:

LOL why would I do anything to my boobs apart from play with them and buy pretty new underwear? :devil:

Funnily enough, every time I look at your pics I want to do just that...:devil:

It's gone ok. People were quite happy to tell me all sorts of horror stories about spending days in a dark room but I've had no problems other than dry eyes.

Glad to hear it's gone OK:kiss:

whistle.gif
You could always buy them a camera...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back